Thor VS SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
This is current Thor with Odinforce, who destroyed the Destroyer with ease

VS

SBP, who kicked the collective asses of ION, Sinestro Corps, and Anti-Monitor.

Who wins?

jalek moye
Prime easily

Slaanesh
Prime 10/10

kgkg
Prime FTW

and no Thor did not destroy the destroyer smile

iceman24567
Prime 10/10

jalek moye
this is spite

Enyalus
Solely Current Thor and his Current feats against SBP during SC War and only SC War?

Prime 10/10...

Wild Shadow
prime ftw.

u need to give thor his belt of strength and warrior madness and an actual set up to give him a chance.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by kgkg
Prime FTW

and no Thor did not destroy the destroyer smile
Actually, he did. With one blow.
I forgot who was inside it, but it's a dude that looks pretty much like Darksied lol

Priest
Balder...

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Priest
Balder...
No... I think it's Deesaak or something like that

kgkg
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I forgot who was inside it, but it's a dude that looks pretty much like Darksied lol I have read the issue nothing new he took out the freed Balder who was controlling the destoryer

This has been done to the destroyer many time smile

physically destroyer was winning like he always does

jalek moye
No... I think it's Deesaak or something like that
no it was balder and it wasnt one shot

Slaanesh
I have read the issue nothing new he took out the freed Balder who was controlling the destoryer

This has been done to the destroyer many time smile

physically destroyer was winning like he always does

yeah..all Thor did is summon the asgardian and Balder soul leave the Destroyer..he didn't actually beat him...

Enyalus
occultdestroyer's referring to a feat in Thor v2, when Thor basically throws Mjolnir through the head of a Desak-empowered Destroyer. And if its that Thor, then he wins here.

kgkg
ahh there is no destroyer respect thread maybe I should make one wink

gogogadgetgo
I forgot who was inside it, but it's a dude that looks pretty much like Darksied lol

you got your issues wrong. destroyer armor which current thor took out was powered by balder. and he didnt deffeat it, he just summoned out the asgardians, including balder. current thor's feat here is surviving the destoryers visor blast. his classic self would have died like last time.

the guy that looks like ds is desak which was a feat of king thor. though theoretically, current thor should be = king thor but still lacks the feats to back up this claim.

one thing for sure is that he isnt RKT level. why? whell he can see cant he? RKT lost both eyes to get the power of the runes. current thor regained his eye sight which leads me to believe that he's also lost the power of the runes.

on the fight, dont know. dont care.

Priest
ahh there is no destroyer respect thread maybe I should make one wink
Do it cool

Avlon
Prime wins in a spitestomp.

manx422
Prime

lawest9
I forgot who was inside it, but it's a dude that looks pretty much like Darksied lol Desaak, and that might not be spelled correctly, but he was a being created by tarene the designate to destroy all the gods who draw their energy from the masses that worship them, an extremely powerful being who had taken control of the destroyer armor. So not only did odinforce powered thor destroy the destroyer, but he destroyed the most powerful version ever of the destroyer, but as for SBP.............don't know, this is interesting!

DarkOdin
Thor should be able to handle this. He could teleports the both of them to a red sun and battles it out with primeas he weakens. Plus a few others ways to handle prime.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by lawest9
Desaak, and that might not be spelled correctly, but he was a being created by tarene the designate to destroy all the gods who draw their energy from the masses that worship them, an extremely powerful being who had taken control of the destroyer armor. So not only did odinforce powered thor destroy the destroyer, but he destroyed the most powerful version ever of the destroyer, but as for SBP.............don't know, this is interesting!

Not true. The nature of Desak's abilities was interfering with the Destroyer's magic. If anything, the Destroyer was being weakened by Desak's control of it.

xJLxKing
Prime 10/10 Almost a stomp

lawest9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not true. The nature of Desak's abilities was interfering with the Destroyer's magic. If anything, the Destroyer was being weakened by Desak's control of it. Unless you saw or read something to the contrary, i wouldn't count on it!

Enyalus
Originally posted by lawest9
Unless you saw or read something to the contrary, i wouldn't count on it!

Right. I doubt Desak would've used the Destroyer if it was less effective than his base form. erm This a dude who's solo'd entire pantheons. I think he knows what he's capable of. And had intimate knowledge of the Odin Force.

lawest9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Right. I doubt Desak would've used the Destroyer if it was less effective than his base form. erm This a dude who's solo'd entire pantheons. I think he knows what he's capable of. And had intimate knowledge of the Odin Force. exactly, he wouldn't have used the destroyers armor unless he felt it gave him some definitive edge over odin force thor!

tsscls
Prime pees in Thor's mouth.

occultdestroyer
bumpS

carver9
I give this to thor at least 6/10, if this was superman prime then my answer would be different. Thor really havent had a real challenge yet, he has one shotted gods while holding back. He has also withstood some powerful attacks walking through them unfazed. Even though prime is powerful I dont think that he has the ability to take thor out of the fight, I could see thor repeating his knock out hit that he did to bur on prime knocking him the hell out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.