superman vs marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
Superman with power gem , gem of crytotak, juggernaut's armor, red ring (it has not replaced his heart), mjolnir invades marvel earth
He has basic knowledge of marvel earth
Marvel earth contacts DC eath for help
can they stop him
bloodlust on

Lord Feron
Are you saying that Marvel and DC Earth can team up on him?

manx422
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Are you saying that Marvel and DC Earth can team up on him?
yes

Nestical
Originally posted by manx422
Superman with power gem , gem of crytotak, juggernaut's armor, red ring (it has not replaced his heart), mjolnir invades marvel earth
He has basic knowledge of marvel earth
Marvel earth contacts DC eath for help
can they stop him
bloodlust on

give him wonderwomans girdle while youre at it

Wild Shadow
and thors belt to multiply his strength and would be better

nimbus006
The gem "crytotak", ah yes, I've heard of this. It's suppose to make your enemies weap until they break down emotionally and are left completely vulnerable to all attacks.

manx422
gem of Cyttorak
got the name wrong

Lord Feron
He gets stomped still... Unless he masters everything he has... but that was not stipulated so....

jalek moye
does superman get to use his fortess of soltitude robots and tech to help him?

manx422
it is invasion he can use other resources at his disposal as well

nimbus006
Originally posted by manx422
gem of Cyttorak
got the name wrong

Lol...I was j/k big grin

manx422
no prob bro
i knew u r jokin
i laughed when i read it

Naija boy
supes gets stomped hard

kgkg
so it's Marvel Earth and Dc Earth vs "this" Superman

these earth threads are so vague.................

If it's DC earth that fought Prime and marvel earth that fought WWH than superman takes it.

If it's earth with everyone included than Superman dies hard.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Naija boy
supes gets stomped hard
If uses all the superman robots he has and other stuff he can make it a little farther but still loses badly. There no way he can beat a combination of marvel earth and dc earth

Wild Shadow
we gotta give him more power ups and weapons Wonderwomans tiara and thors belt, maybe even hercs lions cloak.

manx422
Gve him thor belt, ww's sword,doom's armor,cap's shield, all 6 rings, black ring too

jasofisc
the power gem like the infinity gem well supes takes it with that if he masters it. don't know anything else that he would need all his powers would be increased to infinity.

Bouboumaster
... Does Tiamut count as a being on Marvel earth?!

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... Does Tiamut count as a being on Marvel earth?!

he won't be needed if he does count. IMO a couple of dozen key people from D CU and MU can shut down his dreams of conquest.

shiv
Superman speedblitzes out of the sun and headbutts The moon through the Earth

The shockwaves created by the realignment of the Solar system break Earth into asteroids.

Heroes and Villains focus 99.9999% of their resources on survival.

Some try to figure out whats happening

Supes enhanced by Juggy invulneralability and HF metabolizes all the energy in the sun with a device supplied by kelex leaving the Galaxy to die.

Wild Shadow
that sounds reasonable and plausable.

question which earth would he do this two since its to seperate universes.

Enyalus
Lol, I'll be cheap and say Tiamut and Spectre FTW.

LDHZenkai
Yea when this was first posted wasn't Tiamut still chilling on earth? Tiamut the Communicator communicates with Supes that he should probably head back to DC.

Mindset
Originally posted by nimbus006
The gem "crytotak", ah yes, I've heard of this. It's suppose to make your enemies weap until they break down emotionally and are left completely vulnerable to all attacks. laughing out loud

Harbinger
Squirrel Girl solos.

zeel
yep she sick's a bunch of kryptonite infected chip monks on supes and he falls hard.

occultdestroyer
Molecule Man
The Spectre
SBP
Thor w/ Odinforce
Dr. Doom biscuits
GLs on Earth
Tiamut

To name a few on top of my head.

tsscls
Supes, he gets no love round here!

gogogadgetgo
thor with pg was said to have the potential to be a galaxy or universal threat.

superman with pg =....

Mindset
The same.

But the keyword is 'potential'.

gogogadgetgo
forgot, thor was crazy then with an imaginary girlfriend..must be why he was such a threat..the crazys could be contagious

shiv
Doesn't matter who's on Earth

Superman isn't going to land in Central Park and take out a "Kick Me" ad in the Paper.

That would be stupid and arrogant. Superman is practical.

Speedblitz out of The dimension portal like an arrow through the sun smashing the moon into earth.

Just like Superman to use the David & Goliath Tactic with himself as the humble catapult.

And in less than 2 seconds Superman is back in the core of the sun where he planted Kelex's tech assimilating its energy, leaving a dried out husk and a Galaxy at absolute zero.

All atomic activity stops = Dead Galaxy Not that Tiamut will notice. He might roll over on the Asteroid he's sleeping on.

Watcher might choke on his cereal

Superman wins w/ease

He has the speed the tech the muscle and the modesty to avoid hubris

Nestical
no expression

occultdestroyer
Two words:

Molecule Man

Enyalus
Originally posted by shiv

Superman isn't going to land in Central Park and take out a "Kick Me" ad in the Paper.

Speedblitz out of The dimension portal like an arrow through the sun smashing the moon into earth.

Just like Superman to use the David & Goliath Tactic with himself as the humble catapult.

And in less than 2 seconds Superman is back in the core of the sun where he planted Kelex's tech assimilating its energy, leaving a dried out husk and a Galaxy at absolute zero.

All atomic activity stops = Dead Galaxy Not that Tiamut will notice. He might roll over on the Asteroid he's sleeping on.

Superman wins w/ease

Sure to all that...except, he's wearing a Red Lantern ring...and he's bloodlusted (as if that needed to be stated).

Wild Shadow
ok if supe goes for a speed blitz right out the gate to attack marvel then he wins.

even though he should be fighting both earths at the same time not just one, if the fight is for supes to destroy the planet he wins in both universes.

but if the fight is can he defeat all the heroes and villains on the planet he goes down in a good long fight with a handful of uber beings at the end surviving.

Serious Impact

Superman wins w/ease

Wait a minute, doesn't Atum, better known as Demogorge, the God-Eater still sleep at the core of the sun? If Superman tried to burn out the Sun, I think Atum would have a slight problem with this and solo his butt back to the DC Universe.

Sorry, I don't think Superman could take on both Universes, with anything short of the IG. There are too many cosmic level beings that would step in to "guide," or even help the heroes directly to stop Superman.

You said the Watcher would choke on his cereal, but the Watcher would see the threat coming before Superman even had the thought of conquering the Marvel Universe. I don't think he'd take to kindly to the moon being used as a galactic pinball, so he'd summon whomever was necessary and put a stop to Superman before he touched the moon.

Even if Superman managed to send the Moon hurtling towards Earth, every hero capable of flight and super strength would be flying up to return the moon to its orbit. Hell, the Hulk would probably jump out into space and punch it back into orbit by himself. All the while, Reed Richards and Tony Stark would be coming up with some "anti-Superman go away, you are threatening our planet" device and before you know it, Superman is back in his own Universe, completely stripped of all his items and conquering ways, thinking "What the hell just happened?!?!"

All kidding aside, what I'm really trying to say here, is that while your plan might work, however unlikely, Superman has never done things this way. He always tries the head on approach first, so he WOULD more than likely land in Central park and put a "kick me" sign on his back. He's always relied on his strength first and his brains second and with this much power backing him up, he'd think he was invincible. Now, if this didn't work and he managed to survive, then he might try it another way, but I don't think he'd try this "practical" approach first.

Besides, what good is "conquering" the Marvel Universe, if you kill everything you are trying to rule over? Not a very good conquering strategy. If he truly wanted to conquer, he would try to subjugate everyone and this approach would ultimately fail.

Doom and Gloom
Just give him the Infinity Gauntlet. I hate threads like this

shiv
Originally posted by Serious Impact
Wait a minute, doesn't Atum, better known as Demogorge, the God-Eater still sleep at the core of the sun? If Superman tried to burn out the Sun, I think Atum would have a slight problem with this

In 2 seconds Of Superman busting out of the DC portal its all over.
Atum Watcher Tiamut Sentry, your mom... won't know what hit em.

Faster Than Light Superman, strength and striking power amped to infinite by The Power Gem and Mjolinir combo, Juggernaught Damage Soak amping his Cyttorak armour, bio aura and Lantern force fields

With Mjolinir and The Ring Amping Superman's FTL flight speed No one in Marvel Will know a Thing untill Its all over.

Mjolinir can even stop time for Superman.

TBH the easiest thing Superman could do is poke his head inside the Marvel Portal, open a portal over Earth with Mjolinir, expand it with his Red Ring and Teleport Marvel Earth Into The Sun LOL

Threadstarter stated The Red Ring has not taken over his heart. It is in Character for superman to be Efficient.

Bloodlust amps the Ring's responsiveness exponentially

The ring amped by bloodlust amps His thought processes which at base are insane. Superman may be bloodlusted but with all that thought speed he's a bloodlusted genius. Kind of like Batman when he's angry. Cold and Ruthless.

Superman wins Hands Down.

Serious Impact
In 2 seconds Of Superman busting out of the DC portal its all over.
Atum Watcher Tiamut Sentry, your mom... won't know what hit em.

Faster Than Light Superman, strength and striking power amped to infinite by The Power Gem and Mjolinir combo, Juggernaught Damage Soak amping his Cyttorak armour, bio aura and Lantern force fields

With Mjolinir and The Ring Amping Superman's FTL flight speed No one in Marvel Will know a Thing untill Its all over.

Mjolinir can even stop time for Superman.

TBH the easiest thing Superman could do is poke his head inside the Marvel Portal, open a portal over Earth with Mjolinir, expand it with his Red Ring and Teleport Marvel Earth Into The Sun LOL

Threadstarter stated The Red Ring has not taken over his heart. It is in Character for superman to be Efficient.

Bloodlust amps the Ring's responsiveness exponentially

The ring amped by bloodlust amps His thought processes which at base are insane. Superman may be bloodlusted but with all that thought speed he's a bloodlusted genius. Kind of like Batman when he's angry. Cold and Ruthless.

Superman wins Hands Down.

Okay, I was really just having fun with this, but I'll play for a little longer. Even if he speed blitzed the moon at FTL speeds, the moon itself is not going to move at that speed. He would either blow through it at that speed, or have to push it at much slower speeds in order for it to actually start heading for Earth. It has hundreds of thousands of miles to travel before it hits Earth and in that time, Heroes would react and counter act this maneuver. Besides, to say the Watcher wouldn't have prior knowledge is baseless. He's able to see well into the future and I'm guessing that someone planning to use the Moon as a weapon, while he's on it, would be enough to make his precognitive senses go nuts. Now, he might ignore it, if he also saw that the threat would be dealt with, but, if not, he'd step in and take the appropriate measures. There's no way Supes could surprise him.

As for Atum, I was referring to when Superman returns to the Sun to set up the equipment that would cause the Sun to go out. I don't think Atum would like that very much and basically kick his butt back to the DC Universe.

Finally, just because his intelligence and/or thought process is ramped up, doesn't mean Superman would do this right out of the gate. Show me an instance where Superman, or an evil Superman like being has tried this and I might be convinced, but I doubt it. As I said before, what could is conquering the Marvel Universe, if there's nothing to rule over when you are done? He'd more than likely head straight for Earth and attempt to take out his biggest challenges as quickly as possible to make an impression that he was not to be trifled with. As we all know, this would have the reverse effect and cause all the heroes to rally against him. Add the DC Universe to this list and he will be defeated...eventually.

Besides, I was only commenting because you had mentioned Supes returning to the core of the sun. I had remembered from way back that Atum was there and thought it would be fun to mention him...I never really took this thread that seriously, since premises like this are a bit ridiculous. I mean, give my three year old son all this equipment and he'd dominate everything short of cosmic beings, so why expect someone like Superman to do any less?

Oh, and Wolverine solos him. stick out tongue

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man turns him into a puppy.

shiv
Originally posted by Serious Impact
stick out tongue

Reading Comprehension 101

Bloodlust & Red Ring combo make Supes a killer Not a Conquerer.

FYI
Earth has no defense against an instant teleport into The Sun.

The Magic Spells of invulnerability and The Ring's ai make Supes immune to Molecule Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.