Wolverine vs. Invisible Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can he beat her invisibility by hunting her. We've seen him sneak into the hellfire club during original Phoenix saga.
I personally think he can take her down. He could sent her and track her down. She would never even know he snuck up on her.

manx422
IW

SuperiorTech
Sue already beat him

Wild Shadow
yes by shear stealth wolverine would kill her. but if she was aware of him face to face he would lose.

SuperiorTech
Force field would still protect her if she knew he was coming but didnt know where he was.

Wild Shadow
logan would weigh he can sense when a shield is up by air current he would hunt her and track her down till she dropped her shield logan can out last her both physically and mentally she would pass out from exhaustion long before logan. he would just wait till she dropped her guard wolverine is the deadliest person in marvel he can kill just about anyone he sets his eyes on.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan would weigh he can sense when a shield is up by air current he would her hunt and track her down till she dropped her shield logan can out last her both physically and mentally she would past out from exhaustion long before logan. he would just till she dropped her guard wolverine is the most deadliest person in marvel he can kill just about anyone he sets his eyes on.

agreed

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan would weigh he can sense when a shield is up by air current he would hunt her and track her down till she dropped her shield logan can out last her both physically and mentally she would pass out from exhaustion long before logan. he would just wait till she dropped her guard wolverine is the deadliest person in marvel he can kill just about anyone he sets his eyes on.

Logan cant fly and she has the ability to put herself out of his reach to recover her strength but your right she has to eat and sleep and logan will eventually get her.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine do it

guy222
Logan

Serious Impact
If he surprised her, he'd take her out. If she isn't expecting an attack, she's as vulnerable as any normal person. However, if he screwed up in anyway while tracking her, he'd be toast.

It really depends on if she knows that he's stalking her. If she doesn't, she loses, the majority. If she does, she wins the majority, as she can throw him off. I mean, sure he could stalk her where ever she goes, but if she moved in such a way that forced him into the open, or to at least reveal his location, it would be all over for Logan.

The Nuul
If Logan gets in a FF bubble, hes done for.

Wonder Man
don't forget
a good tracker can be there before the person arrives

chomperx9
in the movie she said to doom she can create a force field inside someones body and expand it until they explode. i don't think Ive seen her in the comics make a force field inside someones body and make them explode. Ive only seen her use the shield for defense.

SuperiorTech
She has actually created a force field inside someone's body she did it to wolverine.

chomperx9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
She has actually created a force field inside someone's body she did it to wolverine. which book was this

SuperiorTech
Wolverine v3 #22

steverules_2
Enemy of the state anyone? But yeah if was hunting her she'd die if she didn't know where he was plus in what if...enemy of the state he stopped her from suffocating him by cutting himself in a certain area of his neck. Whether thats PIS or not I dunno....course he killed her after that.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Wolverine v3 #22

not sure if thats the right book but yeah. Blinded him and sufficated him at the same time. Pretty much total ownage.

LDHZenkai
wolverine. wait's till she's asleep then impales her.

chomperx9
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
wolverine. wait's till she's asleep then impales her. wolverine waits till she's asleep then rapes her.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
wolverine waits till she's asleep then rapes her.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3535/killsinvisablewoman2xw4.th.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

laughing

tkitna
Sue does the unexpected and hunts Wolverine down for the win.

h1a8
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Can he beat her invisibility by hunting her. We've seen him sneak into the hellfire club during original Phoenix saga.
I personally think he can take her down. He could sent her and track her down. She would never even know he snuck up on her.

Is this Sue vs. Logan or is this Sue does nothing and lets Logan sneak up on her? I'm confused.

Harbinger
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Credit goes to jinzin.

laughing
LOLWUT?

steverules_2
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Credit goes to jinzin.

laughing

Yeah thats what I was talking about when I said he cut his neck to beat her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.