is this silver surfers match?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theantivenom
hey guys, i have been reading other topics over the net and most of the "comic hero vs" topics have silver surfer going against other heros, and surfer still winning, well i think i know who could beat him.
ANTI-VENOM.
think about it, anti-venom has an ability to remove any superhuman power one carries, one touch by anti-venom and surfer is back to norrin radd.

well what about u guys who would win silver surfer or anti-venom?

jasofisc
one surfer blast and anti-venom is dead he's not getting close to touch him. if that would even work

jalek moye
Originally posted by theantivenom
hey guys, i have been reading other topics over the net and most of the "comic hero vs" topics have silver surfer going against other heros, and surfer still winning, well i think i know who could beat him.
ANTI-VENOM.
think about it, anti-venom has an ability to remove any superhuman power one carries, one touch by anti-venom and surfer is back to norrin radd.

well what about u guys who would win silver surfer or anti-venom?
I don't think it can work. Surfer isn't even his original race anymore he was changed on the molecular level.

manx422
not sure whether anti venom's powers would work on SS
SS 10/10

theantivenom
Originally posted by jasofisc
one surfer blast and anti-venom is dead he's not getting close to touch him. if that would even work
yeah but venom isnt effected by sonics and fire anymore plus he can regenerate

Naija boy
yeah but venom isnt effected by sonics and fire anymore plus he can regenerate

what happens when surfer turs him into gas? or encases him in a nigh unbreakable energy shell?

theantivenom
lol darn thought he met his match, well i havent read any of the surfers comics nor watch the movie, just wondering does he have a weakness?, coz there has to be some one out there who will defeat him

jasofisc
lol darn thought he met his match, well i havent read any of the surfers comics nor watch the movie, just wondering does he have a weakness?, coz there has to be some one out there who will defeat him

used to be too trusting which made him a whipping boy for doom not that way anymore. thanos, galactus have beat him out right, thor has gotten the better of him. that's all i know off hand

Bouboumaster

He doesn't have "weaknesses", but he can be beaten, by powerful being.

Lord Feron
I doubt antivenom could undue what Big G did

Mindship
coz there has to be some one out there who will defeat him Well, Thor got lucky a couple of times... shifty

Wonder Man
the master is no greater than the servent law would apply.
anti venom would have to defeat Galactus to effect Surfers powers.

theantivenom
WELL maybe if anti-venom who is a shapeshifter, changes himself into one of these god heroes and therefore manipulates surfer into thinking that the god hero ( who is anti-venom shapeshifted ) wants to give him a new power THEREFORE when touching surfer draining him of his power?? lol wink

LDHZenkai
He has cosmic awareness i don't think it would work. He's way too fast for anti-venom

Naija boy
WELL maybe if anti-venom who is a shapeshifter, changes himself into one of these god heroes and therefore manipulates surfer into thinking that the god hero ( who is anti-venom shapeshifted ) wants to give him a new power THEREFORE when touching surfer draining him of his power?? lol wink

Surfer has CA as well as enhanced physical senses that will enable him to see thu such a manoever.

occultdestroyer
No

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.