Magneto Vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
X-Man or Avenger?

Bouboumaster
Hulk stomp him.

guy222
WWH

Enyalus
Magneto's Bottle Effect FTW.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Enyalus
Magneto's Bottle Effect FTW.

well he used that on phoenix and it worked pretty well...idk why though...anyways im not sure maybe it would work...I say WWH 6-10 unless magneto could somehow put him in space somewhere that he was not able to move

Starscream M
Magneto in a Fing STOMP. There's literally nothing Hulk could do to Magneto if Magneto fights with a brain, which he does.

chomperx9
hulk smash

Decimus
Magneto wins (check this out right) via flying very high and then dropping an asteroid 4x the size of earth on Hulk.

Harbinger
Magneto.

iceman24567
Magneto

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Decimus
Magneto wins (check this out right) via flying very high and then dropping an asteroid 4x the size of earth on Hulk.

Hulk would pick it up and throw it back evil face

celestialdemon
Magneto wins unless Greg Pak is writing it. big grin

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Decimus

4x the size of earth? Magneto kills himself in the process. Double KO

Enyalus
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Magneto wins unless Greg Pak is writing it. big grin

I miss Peter David. sad

h1a8
bfr or reverse bloodflow ftw.

BruceSkywalker
WWH takes what Magneto throws at him, and then knocks him out

gogogadgetgo
if magneto was part of the wwh story line, like everyone else, magneto whould have his ass handed to him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
if magneto was part of the wwh story line, like everyone else, magneto whould have his ass handed to him.

Dude, if Thanos, Odin, Phoenix, the IG and even Galactus were in that storyline, they would have jobbed to Hulk. sad

Eon Blue
Magneto BFR FTW, threadmaker didn't specify that it can't happen.

Totally ovbious who would win.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Starscream M
Magneto in a Fing STOMP. There's literally nothing Hulk could do to Magneto if Magneto fights with a brain, which he does. Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Hulk would pick it up and throw it back evil face

Badabing
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
if magneto was part of the wwh story line, like everyone else, magneto whould have his ass handed to him. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, if Thanos, Odin, Phoenix, the IG and even Galactus were in that storyline, they would have jobbed to Hulk. sad WWH was all true!!!!!1111 durhulk

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, if Thanos, Odin, Phoenix, the IG and even Galactus were in that storyline, they would have jobbed to Hulk. sad only if you like...... believe sentry = galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
He does.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by psycho gundam
only if you like...... believe sentry = galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, just in Greg Pak's raging hardon for the Hulk. big grin

Timslar
Magneto wins this on precedent. Magneto sans some power upgrades was able to drain the gamma radiation from Hulk's body and force his change back into Banner.

Magneto was able to do this because gamma rays, being part of the electromagnetic spectrum, are as much under his control as any metal.

Considering the way Magneto's powers have increased since that time (More than enough to compensate for Hulk's increased rage during this event, I believe) I would say, very confidently, that Magneto wins this in, as you people say, a "stomp."

If Hulk got his powers from some other source, I feel like this would be more of a debate. But considering the nature of the characters here, this fight is like FireGuy Vs. CanInstantlyEliminateAllHeat-Man.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Timslar
Magneto wins this on precedent. Magneto sans some power upgrades was able to drain the gamma radiation from Hulk's body and force his change back into Banner.

Magneto was able to do this because gamma rays, being part of the electromagnetic spectrum, are as much under his control as any metal.

Considering the way Magneto's powers have increased since that time (More than enough to compensate for Hulk's increased rage during this event, I believe) I would say, very confidently, that Magneto wins this in, as you people say, a "stomp."

If Hulk got his powers from some other source, I feel like this would be more of a debate. But considering the nature of the characters here, this fight is like FireGuy Vs. CanInstantlyEliminateAllHeat-Man.

.............Not bad. New blood on the forum? big grin

Mekrob
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.............Not bad. New blood on the forum? big grin Just because he might be new, doesn't mean he is as bad as you. erm

Lord Feron
Magnus and easily by bfr or w/e Timslar said smile

janus77
Magneto wins via BFR
otherwise Hulk FTW

Wild Shadow
mag. ftw period

janus77
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
mag period ftw
magical menstruation ftw? confused

h1a8
Besides BFR, Magneto can reverse Hulk's blood flow.
Didn't he do it before?

chomperx9
magneto traps hulk in one of his magnetic shields and sends him off to neverland.

geshien

thumb up

cloud102
I guess Hulk was lucky Magneto wasn't operational at the time.

Same with Atlas.

Nestical

laughing thumb up

complexbrother
HULK !!

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8
Besides BFR, Magneto can reverse Hulk's blood flow.
He did it before

FearOfBlood
WWH is invincible and beat the whole Marvel Universe. Greg Pak said that no one could have beaten him (Odin, Superman and Odin Powered Thor would have lost, according Pak).

WWH beats the Sentry (the most powerful guy in the galaxy) Black Bolt, Strange/Zom (at least as powerful as Odin) Hulk buster Iron Man (more powerful than Thor Buster), X-Men, New X-men, Exalibur, Gamma Corps, Fantastic Four, Avengers... Magneto would lose any single time.

Wwh beat anyone even helding back his power (according Amadeus Cho).

StiltmanFTW
WWH didn't fight BB. It was Skrullbolt.

Black Bolt >>>>>>>>>>>> Skrullbolt

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH is invincible and beat the whole Marvel Universe. Greg Pak said that no one could have beaten him (Odin, Superman and Odin Powered Thor would have lost, according Pak).

WWH beats the Sentry (the most powerful guy in the galaxy) Black Bolt, Strange/Zom (at least as powerful as Odin) Hulk buster Iron Man (more powerful than Thor Buster), X-Men, New X-men, Exalibur, Gamma Corps, Fantastic Four, Avengers... Magneto would lose any single time.

Wwh beat anyone even helding back his power (according Amadeus Cho).

He's invincible?! Juggernaut hurt him badly, and so did Sentry. Cain is way more durable. Sentry is also not the most powerful guy in the galaxy.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He's invincible?! Juggernaut hurt him badly, and so did Sentry. Cain is way more durable. Sentry is also not the most powerful guy in the galaxy.

He's not? Who has more than the power of ten thousands suns? And if you're bringing in cosmic characters, please don't. That's already an obvious.

Wei Phoenix
Actually its a million exploding suns. Blue Marvel did very well against him, WWH held his own, but didn't beat him. Banner beat Bob. I reckon Juggernaut would beat him and when you say he is the most powerful guy in the galaxy you include cosmics. I think Thor can get a few in and Thanos would wreck him. Also Gladiator beats him.

StiltmanFTW
Actually its a million exploding suns.

Don't you think it's just a hyperbole?

Philosophía
More like 1 million melting candles.

Anyway, Magneto.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't you think it's just a hyperbole?

Yeah but it has to be the right hyperbole. Ten thousands suns isn't as big of a hyperbole as a million. He hasn't shown this power yet out of fear of losing control. If he truly has it then Marvel could at least show a flashback issue of when he used his powers freely.

StiltmanFTW

Serious Impact
If you look at it logically, Magneto wins, through many of the ways already stated.

However, the way WWHulk was written at the time, sadly, Magneto would lose due to PIS. If he had tried to drain him of gamma rays, they would've just written that he had too much for Magneto to handle, or Hulk would've resisted long enough to K.O. him. Staying clear of him wouldn't have worked either because the Hulk would've surprised him somehow, either with thrown objects, or by jumping at him faster than Magneto expected, or a combo of the two.

It's convenient that the only 2 guys that stood a chance against him throughout the series (Magneto & Juggernaut), where either not present, or, worse still, removed from the fight before the it really got good.

So, long story short, logically Magneto wins.

The way it was written, WWHulk wins.

I, personally, say that Magneto would take it, though I don't think it would be a complete stomp. I think he'd have to work hard for the win.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Serious Impact
the Hulk would've surprised him somehow, either with thrown objects, '

I could see it now man.

Magneto: Oh my god he threw a huge piece of metal at me! I don't know what to do, I'm doomed!

Magneto then gets ko'd.

Serious Impact
'

I could see it now man.

Magneto: Oh my god he threw a huge piece of metal at me! I don't know what to do, I'm doomed!

Magneto then gets ko'd.

LOL, well that's not exactly what I meant, but it amounts to the same thing.

I pictured it more like Hulk would throw large chunks of rubble at him. Magneto would, conveniently, let his shields take the beating because they can handle it effortlessly. However, while some rubble is, again conveniently, impairing his view, the Hulk would leap up and in that brief second of visual impairment, smash through his shields, sending poor Magneto hurling to the ground, unconscious.

Like most of the fights we all looked forward to in WWHulk, it would be over way too quickly and we'd all be left with a sower taste in our mouths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.