Cyborg Superman vs Current Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Cyborg Superman vs Current Thor

Cyborg has his rings and Thor has the Odin Force go.............

Nihilist
i made a henshaw vs classic thor one before it went on for like 20 pages,this could too.

Enyalus
Thor. ****ing easy.

xJLxKing
Tough but I go with Cyborg Superman

iceman24567
Henshaw

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Henshaw
No downplaying here, but Henshaw's best feat with the rings was bitchslapping around Superman with ease, yes?

Just checking incase I've missed something, and assuming you probably know.

Harbinger
Good fight.

Thor 6/10, IMO.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus

Just checking incase I've missed something, and assuming you probably know. Why would you assume that?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would you assume that?

Iceman reads everything. He's crazy.

iceman24567
Iceman reads everything. He's crazy. laughing

Avlon
No downplaying here, but Henshaw's best feat with the rings was bitchslapping around Superman with ease, yes?

Just checking incase I've missed something, and assuming you probably know.

Which is something Thor still wouldn't be able to do...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Avlon
Which is something Thor still wouldn't be able to do...

lmfao, how strong do you think Superman is? He hardly operates on a level Thor w/Odinforce wouldn't be able to best.

Gonna try and counter this with Red Hulk?

BruceSkywalker
Good fight, Thor 9/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lmfao, how strong do you think Superman is? He hardly operates on a level Thor w/Odinforce wouldn't be able to best.

Gonna try and counter this with Red Hulk? what impressive feats of strength does odinforce thor have? he's had so few appearances so far...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
what impressive feats of strength does odinforce thor have? he's had so few appearances so far...

Like I've mentioned on numerous occasions, it's not the first time he's had the odinforce :/

Starscream M
Like I've mentioned on numerous occasions, it's not the first time he's had the odinforce :/ you're not talking about his king thor phase, are ya?

Avlon
lmfao, how strong do you think Thor is? He hardly operates on a level any higher than any other top tier herald

Gonna try and counter this with Bor?

Corrected.

Enyalus
you're not talking about his king thor phase, are ya?

Yeah, he is. And he's had it prior to that, as well, when Odin lent it to him while he was out of Asgard and Surtur attacked (way back in Thor v1).

And until Thor 600, Thor was still 'King' Thor, ala Lord of Asgard.

And yeah, physically Odinforce Thor > Henshaw with his rings. And power output wise.

Starscream M
Yeah, he is. And he's had it prior to that, as well, when Odin lent it to him while he was out of Asgard and Surtur attacked (way back in Thor v1).

And until Thor 600, Thor was still 'King' Thor, ala Lord of Asgard.

And yeah, physically Odinforce Thor > Henshaw with his rings. And power output wise. the thing is you can't really use the king thor stuff because current odinforce thor has not shown to be but a shadow of that level of power

Enyalus
the thing is you can't really use the king thor stuff because current odinforce thor has not shown to be but a shadow of that level of power

As proven in Thor 600, Thor currently wields the full Odinforce. Just like he did as King Thor.

There is no difference except in your mind.

Avlon
As proven in Thor 600, Thor currently wields the full Odinforce. Just like he did as King Thor.

There is no difference except in your mind.

Which just means the Odinforce is just going to turn into the jobbingforce. If anyone thinks Thor is going to be skyfather level in a monthly comic, they need to get their head examined.

Starscream M

There is no difference except in your mind. uh the difference is that king thor was a friggin godly badass

current odinforce thor seems just like classic thor with better durability

King Thor would've ****ing disintegrated Rulk with a friggin glare

Current odinforce thor got his ass wiped and was almost killed before rulk got bored and decided to stop using thor as a punching bag

so please don't even mention current thor in the same breath as king thor

Starscream M
Which just means the Odinforce is just going to turn into the jobbingforce. If anyone thinks Thor is going to be skyfather level in a monthly comic, they need to get their head examined. pretty much...if they make thor skyfather, who the hell is he going to fight?

Enyalus
Which just means the Odinforce is just going to turn into the jobbingforce. If anyone thinks Thor is going to be skyfather level in a monthly comic, they need to get their head examined.

Why not? That's exactly what they did from Thor 542ish to 585ish.

uh the difference is that king thor was a friggin godly badass

current odinforce thor seems just like classic thor with better durability

King Thor would've ****ing disintegrated Rulk with a friggin glare

Current odinforce thor got his ass wiped and was almost killed before rulk got bored and decided to stop using thor as a punching bag

so please don't even mention current thor in the same breath as king thor

Please don't mention PIS events. Or more broadly, anything written by Loeb AKA "Elders of the Universe rival Galactus in power." Thanks.

Starscream M
Why not? That's exactly what they did from Thor 542ish to 585ish.

Please don't mention PIS events. Or more broadly, anything written by Loeb AKA "Elders of the Universe rival Galactus in power." Thanks. oh gee, so I can't mention any incidents in which thor is getting punked...hmm, guess that would lead one to an inflated opinion of thor if everytime he is punked its PIS

Harbinger
r more broadly, anything written by Loeb AKA "Elders of the Universe rival Galactus in power." Thanks. Lulz.

Enyalus
hmm, guess that would lead one to an inflated opinion of thor if everytime he is punked its PIS

Works for me. thumb up

Starscream M
Works for me. thumb up so you admit having a bias for thor...wow

Enyalus
so you admit having a bias for thor...wow

No. I admit that if one guy's best feat is easily beating Superman, while the other guy's best feat is beating Surtur (happens in v1, v2, and the latest v3 AKA "Current" Thor), then clearly that other guy wins.

Starscream M
No. I admit that if one guy's best feat is easily beating Superman, while the other guy's best feat is beating Surtur (happens in v1, v2, and the latest v3 AKA "Current" Thor), then clearly that other guy wins. what proof do you have that Surtur is >>> than Superman?

Superman is literally and figuratively DC's greatest hero, and perhaps of all comics. Beating Superman is more impressive than beating Surtur, a villain, who is destined to lose anyways.

kgkg
keep them coming folks

Enyalus
what proof do you have that Surtur is >>> than Superman?

Superman is literally and figuratively DC's greatest hero, and perhaps of all comics. Beating Superman is more impressive than beating Surtur, a villain, who is destined to lose anyways.

lol, alright I'm done. Like Burger King, have it your way. I'm not arguing anymore.

Starscream M
lol, alright I'm done. Like Burger King, have it your way. I'm not arguing anymore. is that a concession?

Enyalus
is that a concession?
Yes. Isn't that what it looked like?

Starscream M
Yes. Isn't that what it looked like? oh ok, cool.

Avlon
lol, alright I'm done. Like Burger King, have it your way. I'm not arguing anymore.

Sinestro Corps totally owns the King.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/09/ceo_socnet/image/burger-king.jpg

Enyalus
Sinestro Corps totally owns the King.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/09/ceo_socnet/image/burger-king.jpg

You go too far good sir!

Naija boy

Wait a second is this a joke?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wait a second is this a joke? um what?

Enyalus
um what?

He's probably just talking about the fact that Surtur destroys galaxies simply by forging his own sword. Silly things like that. I dunno why its relevant at all.

Starscream M
He's probably just talking about the fact that Surtur destroys galaxies simply by forging his own sword. Silly things like that. I dunno why its relevant at all. oh is that right? then how can you even use thor beating surtur...wouldn't that fall under PIS?

Enyalus
oh is that right? then how can you even use thor beating surtur...wouldn't that fall under PIS?
I know, I know. I don't know why Naija bothers with this line of thought.

Kris Blaze
Wait a second is this a joke?

Remember, you are talking to the man who claims that Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus.

you're not talking about his king thor phase, are ya?

Nope, though the feats up until the incident with the bomb happened, so I could if I wanted to.

oh is that right? then how can you even use thor beating surtur...wouldn't that fall under PIS? a

Because he's done it more than once I would reckon. It'd be a good idea to read comics.

Starscream M
I know, I know. I don't know why Naija bothers with this line of thought. you're the one who started that line of thought

"oh, thor beat surtur while borg only beat superman, therefore thor is more impressive"

well, if thor beat surtur, its either with plot device or some crazy powerup that he doesnt have here, so using that was irrelevant and misleading. shame on you.

Starscream M
Remember, you are talking to the man who claims that Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus. yeah...what was I thinking, I only used evidence (jugs and galactus in relation to how they fared against a godblast). the people who disagreed said it was so obvious that galactus was more durable but yet never provided a shred of evidence. anyways, I won't derail this thread with that pointless debate again.

Enyalus
well, if thor beat surtur, its either with plot device or some crazy powerup that he doesnt have here, so using that was irrelevant and misleading. shame on you.

Once with the Odinforce in v1. Once in v1 with a Godblast as 'Classic' Thor. And once in v3 (latest volume) AKA Current Thor, with the Odinforce yet again.

So uh, it applicable, 'cause he had the Odinforce there and he has the Odinforce here, too. Which you'd know, if you read any of Thor v3 before you comment on him.

Starscream M
Once with the Odinforce in v1. Once in v1 with a Godblast as 'Classic' Thor. And once in v3 (latest volume) AKA Current Thor, with the Odinforce yet again.

So uh, it applicable, 'cause he had the Odinforce there and he has the Odinforce here, too. Which you'd know, if you read any of Thor v3 before you comment on him. what issue of v3?

Enyalus
what issue of v3?
#8.

Naija boy
Remember, you are talking to the man who claims that Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus.

Ah thanks for reminding me.

Starscream M
#8. I'll check it out and get back to you.

Enyalus
I'll check it out and get back to you.
Better do that. I'm a well known liar.

Ask Avlon. Or...any girl I've ever been with. big grin

Starscream M
Better do that. I'm a well known liar.

Ask Avlon. Or...any girl I've ever been with. big grin ha, I knew there was something fishy about thor beating surtur.

in v3 #8, Thor beat a friggin Surtur that resembled the gay looking xerxes (persian king from 300). this is not Surtur, its some friggin shadow of the real surtur.

Enyalus
ha, I knew there was something fishy about thor beating surtur.

in v3 #8, Thor beat a friggin Surtur that resembled the gay looking xerxes (persian king from 300). this is not Surtur, its some friggin shadow of the real surtur.
Very perceptive. In the next issue, you find out that its actually a lump of clay enchanted by Hela in a scheme to take Thor's soul forever.

Ya caught me.

Starscream M
Very perceptive. In the next issue, you find out that its actually a lump of clay enchanted by Hela in a scheme to take Thor's soul forever.

Ya caught me. so you were just messing with me? you weren't even serious about thor beating surtur?

Enyalus
so you were just messing with me? you weren't even serious about thor beating surtur?
I'll never tell.

Starscream M
I'll never tell. dood, only serious debators need play on KMC

Enyalus
dood, only serious debators need play on KMC
I know. My shit's weak. I need to straighten up, dog.

Starscream M
I know. My shit's weak. I need to straighten up, dog. I don't appreciate your sarcastic attitude

Enyalus
I don't appreciate your sarcastic attitude
I apologize. I didn't intend to offend you.

smile

kgkg
bump!

Wild Shadow
thor should be able to curbstomp cyborg if he uses his odin force

carver9
He has been curb stomping everyone else who is >>> cyborg, soooooo

carver9
Forgot to add this, he has been doing it EASILY

quanchi112
Which is something Thor still wouldn't be able to do... Why wouldn't he be able to?

D_Dude1210
Thor wins.

quanchi112

Superman is literally and figuratively DC's greatest hero, and perhaps of all comics. Beating Superman is more impressive than beating Surtur, a villain, who is destined to lose anyways. Surtur would sneeze on Superman and defeat him. This isn't even close. Just because dc finds inventive ways for Superman to save the day from time to time that has no relevance in here.

Even with that going for him he still got his ass handed to him by Henshaw. That was henshaw's only feat.Originally posted by Starscream M
um what? Have you read anything at all with regards to Surtur?

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why wouldn't he be able to?

Why would he be able to?

quanchi112
Why would he be able to? Because he is more powerful than Superman and seems to hold back a lot less than he did before. Lesser beings that Thor have rocked Superman before.

Avlon
Because he is more powerful than Superman and seems to hold back a lot less than he did before. Lesser beings that Thor have rocked Superman before.

Lesser beings than Supes have rocked Thor before. See how easy that works?

Borg can 2-3 shot Thor as easily as he did Supes.

Enyalus
Borg can 2-3 shot Thor as easily as he did Supes.

Star Trek characters don't count.

Avlon
Star Trek characters don't count.

Q ftw... and you'll like it.

Enyalus
Q ftw... and you'll like it.

I like anything you post. love

Mindset

Borg can 2-3 shot Thor as easily as he did Supes. No

quanchi112
Lesser beings than Supes have rocked Thor before. See how easy that works?

Borg can 2-3 shot Thor as easily as he did Supes. Superman barely beat classic Thor. Current Thor although I don't put him near skyfather level is a lot more formidable than classic. When has Thor been three shotted before?

xJLxKing
Superman barely beat classic Thor. Current Thor although I don't put him near skyfather level is a lot more formidable than classic. When has Thor been three shotted before?
I wouldn't use that to try and win your argument. People in this weird forum say it can't be used as a real source, but if you want to then Superman KOed Thor in one hit. How was that hard?

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I wouldn't use that to try and win your argument. People in this weird forum say it can't be used as a real source, but if you want to then Superman KOed Thor in one hit. How was that hard? and supes got beat down by iron man and she hulk.

iceman24567
She Hulk has a nice rack though no expression

quanchi112
I wouldn't use that to try and win your argument. People in this weird forum say it can't be used as a real source, but if you want to then Superman KOed Thor in one hit. How was that hard? Who can keep track. He didn't ko him in one hit. They were fighting for a while and he just took a huge dose of heatvision. Thor was also shocked and dropped his guard at the moment of impact.

This Thor is more than that Thor anyways making it irrelevant to current Thor.

xJLxKing
Who can keep track. He didn't ko him in one hit. They were fighting for a while and he just took a huge dose of heatvision. Thor was also shocked and dropped his guard at the moment of impact.

This Thor is more than that Thor anyways making it irrelevant to current Thor. Superman is also upgrade and need I remind you that Superman caught his Hammer.

Nihilist
She Hulk has a nice rack though no expression i like her muscly inner thighs droolio

Mindset
Superman is also upgrade and need I remind you that Superman caught his Hammer. non canon

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
i like her muscly inner thighs droolio thumb up

Naija boy
Thor wins comfortably.

Enyalus
Superman is also upgrade and need I remind you that Superman caught his Hammer.

Kurt Busiek's written Action Comics and Superman. I know he's written Avengers, but its just not the same. If he had been a main writer in Thor as well, I'd feel different about that entire fight. As it is, I don't think Busiek knew enough about Thor. 'Cause if he did, he'd realize that the strength gap between Thor and Superman is certainly not that wide.

quanchi112
Superman is also upgrade and need I remind you that Superman caught his Hammer. When has he upgraded since then?

Enyalus
When has he upgraded since then?
He couldn't tell you, so I will: Supes gets a mental upgrade in Up, Up And Away storyline and a memory upgrade in Superman and the Legion of Super Heroes storyline....off-hand, was that thousand year war that he fights in post-2004? I've got the issues somewhere, but don't remember what they are to check. stick out tongue lol

'Cause that'd probably be a fighting skills upgrade.

quanchi112
He couldn't tell you, so I will: Supes gets a mental upgrade in Up, Up And Away storyline and a memory upgrade in Superman and the Legion of Super Heroes storyline....off-hand, was that thousand year war that he fights in post-2004? I've got the issues somewhere, but don't remember what they are to check. stick out tongue lol

'Cause that'd probably be a fighting skills upgrade. Did he fight the war with WW or something?

Enyalus
Did he fight the war with WW or something?
Yeah, but I read it back when I was going through like 30-40 comics per week plus books for class, so it all gets jumbled. sad

quanchi112
Yeah, but I read it back when I was going through like 30-40 comics per week plus books for class, so it all gets jumbled. sad It's the only to read.

Avlon

'Cause that'd probably be a fighting skills upgrade.

He also got a magic upgrade in camelot falls.

Kurt Busiek's written Action Comics and Superman. I know he's written Avengers, but its just not the same. If he had been a main writer in Thor as well, I'd feel different about that entire fight. As it is, I don't think Busiek knew enough about Thor. 'Cause if he did, he'd realize that the strength gap between Thor and Superman is certainly not that wide.

The fight was crappy both ways. Neither character used anything near full potential. The outcome was correct though. smile

Enyalus
He also got a magic upgrade in camelot falls.

u r rite!

...How'd I forget about Atlas? stick out tongue

Avlon
Superman barely beat classic Thor. Current Thor although I don't put him near skyfather level is a lot more formidable than classic. When has Thor been three shotted before?

I don't disagree that current Thor got a nice durability upgrade. I see him physically closer to Supes now than ever before. However, Henshaw still easily KO'd Clark in Sinestro corps. Thor struggled with a somewhat fresh Red Hulk.

Avlon
u r rite!

...How'd I forget about Atlas? stick out tongue

We both know Atlas turned you on. stick out tongue

Enyalus
We both know Atlas turned you on. stick out tongue

Nah, he was drawn crappy, his face was ****ed up and his skirt was too short. stick out tongue

Avlon
Nah, he was drawn crappy, his face was ****ed up and his skirt was too short. stick out tongue

Ah...so then Krypto was more your style. wink

Enyalus
Ah...so then Krypto was more your style. wink

Krypto's hawt, not gonna lie.

quanchi112
I don't disagree that current Thor got a nice durability upgrade. I see him physically closer to Supes now than ever before. However, Henshaw still easily KO'd Clark in Sinestro corps. Thor struggled with a somewhat fresh Red Hulk. Rulk only managed to beat him due to using Thor's own hammer against him. Thor redeemed himself the very next issue.

Avlon
Rulk only managed to beat him due to using Thor's own hammer against him. Thor redeemed himself the very next issue.

Not really. Had Thor absolutely embarrased a non-weakened Red Hulk in a pure one on one..then that would have been a nice redeem.

As it stands, he battled a weakened Red Hulk who was also battling savage Hulk, and also got a cheap shot in.

Mindset
I don't disagree that current Thor got a nice durability upgrade. I see him physically closer to Supes now than ever before. However, Henshaw still easily KO'd Clark in Sinestro corps. Thor struggled with a somewhat fresh Red Hulk. heh

carver9
Bad to bring up red hulk, I think red hulk would whip anyboy ass that has been brought up on this thread. Now lets look at other feats of thor, he has one shotted durok, one shotted the destroyer and one shotted odins father, a god. Thor would destroy cyborg superman and cyborg dont have a way of damaging thor since everything else has failed.

Thor 10/10 and rulk against cyborg superman, rulk 10/10 and easily.

Naija boy
Originally posted by carver9
Bad to bring up red hulk, I think red hulk would whip anyboy ass that has been brought up on this thread. Now lets look at other feats of thor, he has one shotted durok, one shotted the destroyer and one shotted odins father, a god. Thor would destroy cyborg superman and cyborg dont have a way of damaging thor since everything else has failed.

Im all up for defending current thors enhanced abilities but im not sure that attempting to validate obvious PIS writing by trumpeting Rulks supposed power is the right way to go.

Harbinger
Rulk can beat anyone so long as Jeph Loeb has a pen smile

carver9
Im all up for defending current thors enhanced abilities but im not sure that attempting to validate obvious PIS writing by trumpeting Rulks supposed power is the right way to go.

I honestly think that rulk was a BEAST, he had great speed, almost unlimited strength, smart and a great fighter.

Avlon
Bad to bring up red hulk,

Not really. He was entertaining..but in the end he's simply top tier at most.

I think red hulk would whip anyboy ass that has been brought up on this thread.

You'd think that, but you'd be wrong.

Now lets look at other feats of thor, he has one shotted durok, one shotted the destroyer and one shotted odins father, a god. Thor would destroy cyborg superman and cyborg dont have a way of damaging thor since everything else has failed.

Thor didn't one shot anyone...and Bor is a featless "skyfather" who was mind raped and at most was speculated as a planet destroyer.

Rulk would get destroyed by Hank...so that's a pure LOL @ as for Thor, he'd still have issues/fits with Superman. Hank is a different beast entirely.

DarkOdin
I don't disagree that current Thor got a nice durability upgrade. I see him physically closer to Supes now than ever before. However, Henshaw still easily KO'd Clark in Sinestro corps. Thor struggled with a somewhat fresh Red Hulk.

Red Hulk just busted up a watcher who is way above a skyfather so not too much of a low showing Loeb is the worst amount of "insert you choice of word here"

I remeber the Thor supe fighst and Thor layed out superman for quite a while with one hit so the gap was not far away at all.

Avlon
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Red Hulk just busted up a watcher who is way above a skyfather so not too much of a low showing Loeb is the worst amount of "insert you choice of word here"

Thing is, so have Lunatik, and even Quasar, so it's not that far fetched. Plus, that was mostly for tongue in cheek comedic value anyway.

People like to insult Loeb but people are reading his stuff and the guy is laughing all the way to the bank..so why would he care?

I remeber the Thor supe fighst and Thor layed out superman for quite a while with one hit so the gap was not far away at all.

Not really. It was barely a moment as per the comic itself. Supes is the one that KO'd Thor.

DarkOdin
Thing is, so have Lunatik, and even Quasar, so it's not that far fetched. Plus, that was mostly for tongue in cheek comedic value anyway.

People like to insult Loeb but people are reading his stuff and the guy is laughing all the way to the bank..so why would he care?

Ya but still is poor writing thas why we have terms of pis cis and all that good stuff.

Not really. It was barely a moment as per the comic itself. Supes is the one that KO'd Thor.

Thats funny because he sure didn't get up and was clearly either knock out of knock stupid either way he was down and it was more then a moment per say in a comic lol

Avlon
Thats funny because he sure didn't get up and was clearly either knock out of knock stupid either way he was down and it was more then a moment per say in a comic lol

The comic itself said and specified a moment...

Kris Blaze
It's funny how people think classic Thor's durability feats count.

Even when he received the odinforce in their war against Seth, he clearly became far, far more durable.

DarkOdin
The comic itself said and specified a moment...

I moment is a moment he was down. Thor could of pounce on him or whatever either way Thor put him down.

Avlon
I moment is a moment he was down. Thor could of pounce on him or whatever either way Thor put him down.

He was knocked through a building...you never see Superman being "down."

Starscream M

Rulk would get destroyed by Hank. prove it

Avlon
prove it

Heat Vision.

Or he could just put a construct around his head effectively choking him like Invisible woman did.

Or he could just toss him into space.

Beat him down.

Make a weapon.

Absorb energy.

Ect.

Starscream M
Heat Vision.

Or he could just put a construct around his head effectively choking him like Invisible woman did.

Or he could just toss him into space.

Beat him down.

Make a weapon.

Absorb energy.

Ect.

1. heat vision...like thor's lightning did much to rulk lulz

2. toss him in space...that's giving up, and rulk will return sooner or later

3. beat him down...unlikely given how badly rulk beat down odinforce thor

4. make a weapon...yeah, um next

5. absorb energy...ok, too bad borg likely won't try this until it is too late

Avlon
1. heat vision...like thor's lightning did much to rulk lulz

Storms lightning did. smile And considering that Hanks vision is hotter than the sun... and the heat of re-entry overheated Rulk....

2. toss him in space...that's giving up, and rulk will return sooner or later

LOL @ this cop out. 1st Rulk can't breathe in space (he confirmed himself..and IW also used this tactic on him) and Henshaw is a villain. Rulk dies. Henshaw won't be so kind.

3. beat him down...unlikely given how badly rulk beat down odinforce thor

And then lost to Storm, Invisible woman, and She Hulk.

4. make a weapon...yeah, um next

Do you even know what you debate? Henshaws weapons have hurt Superman, Eradicator, Mongul, Hal Jordan, etc.

5. absorb energy...ok, too bad borg likely won't try this until it is too late

Yea...too late for Rulk...after he's dead maybe henshaw will have though...damn, there is yet another method I could have used...

DarkOdin
He was knocked through a building...you never see Superman being "down."

He was down and didn't get back up for a few panels so he was down and clearly out for a while. PLus this is current Thor so who cares about a non cannon crossover.

DarkOdin
Omg the both of you stop using Rulk his ups and downs suck.

carver9
Storms lightning did. smile And considering that Hanks vision is hotter than the sun... and the heat of re-entry overheated Rulk....

LOL @ this cop out. 1st Rulk can't breathe in space (he confirmed himself..and IW also used this tactic on him) and Henshaw is a villain. Rulk dies. Henshaw won't be so kind.

And then lost to Storm, Invisible woman, and She Hulk.

Do you even know what you debate? Henshaws weapons have hurt Superman, Eradicator, Mongul, Hal Jordan, etc.

Yea...too late for Rulk...after he's dead maybe henshaw will have though...damn, there is yet another method I could have used...

Rulk would beat henshaw and everything that you have mentioned wont work on him

Kris Blaze
Omg the both of you stop using Rulk his ups and downs suck.

Avlon
Rulk would beat henshaw and everything that you have mentioned wont work on him

In other words...you have no viable counter even though he's been defeated by the very things i have mentioned. lol

Warlord
Cyborg Superman is nowhere near highfather level. Thor may be written in a less impressive way as far as his fights go but there is no proof he in less powerful than when he was King Thor (not rune). Plus no one mentioned a good reason why Cyborg should win and keep in mind that apart loeb's bull**** no one has beaten Thor yet since his return.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Warlord
Cyborg Superman is nowhere near highfather level. Thor may be written in a less impressive way as far as his fights go but there is no proof he in less powerful than when he was King Thor (not rune). Plus no one mentioned a good reason why Cyborg should win and keep in mind that apart loeb's bull**** no one has beaten Thor yet since his return.
Um... because based on their best showings, Cyborg is far more durable than Thor?

kgkg
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Um... because based on their best showings, Cyborg is far more durable than Thor? O really?

iceman24567
Yeah Thor is extremely durable now but so is Henshaw. Henshaw drops Thor more often than not.

Naija boy
Um... because based on their best showings, Cyborg is far more durable than Thor?

Not at all

Warlord

proof?

Enyalus
Yeah Thor is extremely durable now but so is Henshaw. Henshaw drops Thor more often than not.
erm Henshaw with some new jewelry is not taking down Thor wielding the full power of the Odinforce. Not even on Thor's worst day.

iceman24567
erm Henshaw with some new jewelry is not taking down Thor wielding the full power of the Odinforce. Not even on Thor's worst day. laughing some jewelry? Ok i concede again.

Enyalus
laughing some jewelry? Ok i concede again.
Coolness. So long as I win, I'm happy. Just don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.