The Crow vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LDHZenkai
This is Eric Draven (aka The Crow) from the James O'barr comic vs Wolverine. Setting is inner city detroit. Who could take this (most likely would have to be some sort of k.o. victory) and by what means? If you haven't read the comic let me know i'll list Dravens powers. Also we're just using the crows physical powers none of his super magical send you to hell powers.

occultdestroyer
Wolverine stabs his pet crow.

The End.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

The End.
lol that doesn't weaken him in the book just the movie.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine punches him in the throat, ftw.

LDHZenkai
The Crow is essentially a supernatural being and his powers are more closely related to that of vengeful ghosts. They include but are not limited to:

Enhanced Physical Abilities - Cat-like reflexes. Superhuman agility (ability to jump from building to building or rooftop to ground), and occassional strength as needed or possibly fueled by emotions (in one of the comics he is knocked down by a car and from underneath gets up to throw the car several meters!)
Invunerability - Because the Crow is a spirit wrapped in a corporeal form, normal weapons do not affect him to any great degree. If he is affected by damage, the wounds will vanish in seconds.
Psychometry - He is able to feel and see past experiences by the touch of an object.
Empathy - He is able to feel the pain and other sensations of other people.
Clairvoyance - He is able to see through the eyes of his "guide", a crow.
Vengeful Purpose - He essentially can have any abilities needed to accomplish his goal of vengeance. However, once those goals are met, the Crow will lose his powers and his existence in the real world.

Enyalus
They have a 'The Crow' comicbook? no expression

OMG. How badass! *had no clue* sad

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Enyalus
They have a 'The Crow' comicbook? no expression

OMG. How badass! *had no clue* sad
lol yea it's what the movie was based off of :-P

Enyalus
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
lol yea it's what the movie was based off of :-P
lol, I never even knew. I mean I've obviously seen the movie, just didn't know it was based on a comic prior to it.

tsscls
Draven 10/10

Wild Shadow
draven ko's himself when he touches logan and feels his pain.

LordofBrooklyn
The Crow 10/10- It would take a being on his level to take him down.

Draven vs Deadman or Ghost Rider would be intriguing.

BruceSkywalker
Wolverine, far superior fighter, better feats as well

Wolverine 10/10

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
draven ko's himself when he touches logan and feels his pain.
cosigned

Eon Blue
Crow

Battlehammer
why? I have yet to see any crow feats that put him even closes to wolverines level physically. Logan also vastly superior fighter. He would thrash the crow in my oppinion

Mindset
Crow is an emo, Wolverine cutting him will only make him stronger.

Battlehammer
lol

Wild Shadow
decapitation should be enough to take down draven for the win, just like he did to deadpool.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Mindset
Crow is an emo, Wolverine cutting him will only make him stronger.

what if wolverine decapitates him and slices his body into little diced carrot sized bits and passes is of as the secret ingredient for the next iron cheff?

Mindset
The pieces will turn into crows and attack Logan.

LordofBrooklyn
Draven could just drown Wolverine as well.

Regenerate out of that one buddy.

Battlehammer
how could he drown wolverine?.......not to mention wolverine can swimm.......

Wild Shadow
how is draven going to beat logan when just touching wolverine will make draven go into siezures feeling all of wolverines worst moments. during that time logan can cut and slice him while he squirms on the ground doing his impersonation of micheal j fox.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Draven could just drown Wolverine as well.

Regenerate out of that one buddy.

now, there's a though, has anybody actually tried drowning logan? lets say, what if colossus grabs wolvie by the arms preventing him from waving his claws and they both jump down to the bottom of the lake for 1 hour. colossus doesnt need to breath but wolverine does, would that kill him permanently?

Mekrob
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
now, there's a though, has anybody actually tried drowning logan? lets say, what if colossus grabs wolvie by the arms preventing him from waving his claws and they both jump down to the bottom of the lake for 1 hour. colossus doesnt need to breath but wolverine does, would that kill him permanently? Wolverine kicks out

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Battlehammer
why? I have yet to see any crow feats that put him even closes to wolverines level physically. Logan also vastly superior fighter. He would thrash the crow in my oppinion
He picked up a car and threw it. Pretty sure wolverine isn't that strong.

Battlehammer
He picked up a car and threw it. Pretty sure wolverine isn't that strong.
show evidencs of this I like to see it. and Logan has some crazy strength feats, like throwing a full dumbster with one arm.

Wild Shadow
why do ppl always turn fights into lifting contest? especially when the opponents possess weapons like knives swords guns ect ect.

besides logan has sh!t load of strength feats but i wont mention it.

LDHZenkai
why do ppl always turn fights into lifting contest? especially when the opponents possess weapons like knives swords guns ect ect.

besides logan has sh!t load of strength feats but i wont mention it.
I mentioned it because he said Draven was weak and wolverine could over power him. As for a scan of him throwing the car. Give me a few i'll have to find the issue it was in. There were lots sad

Wild Shadow
I mentioned it because he said Draven was weak and wolverine could over power him. As for a scan of him throwing the car. Give me a few i'll have to find the issue it was in. There were lots sad

its not that i dont believe the strength feat, its how is it going to help against logan?

its not like logan hasnt fought and or killed superhuman strength villians or heroes.

LDHZenkai
its not that i dont believe the strength feat, its how is it going to help against logan?

its not like logan hasnt fought and or killed superhuman strength villians or heroes.
Yea but draven is faster and as strong if not stronger than wolverine. they both can heal nearly instantly. Wolverine has the claws which helps. I think it would be a really good fight. And strength is relevant because they're both good at hand to hand and if one is stronger than the other by a large factor he could easily over power them and end it with a knock out or w/e.

Wild Shadow
Yea but draven is faster and as strong if not stronger than wolverine. they both can heal nearly instantly. Wolverine has the claws which helps. I think it would be a really good fight. And strength is relevant because they're both good at hand to hand and if one is stronger than the other by a large factor he could easily over power them and end it with a knock out or w/e.

touche, but how much stronger can it seriously be when logan can just as easily kick him or roll him off him using his opponents own weight by far logan is the better fighter.

now for speed i dont know how fast draven is but wolverines hands eye coordination is off the chart he can deflect thrown knives lasers bullets and catch rockets. his agility and actual running speed is also extreme enough to keep up with spiderman.

i dont know much about draven perhaps you can enlighten me.

Battlehammer
I never said any such thing.

I said wolverine is physically superior and vastly more skilled, from what I have seen. Never said he over power Draven.

Battlehammer
Yea but draven is faster
prove it. I highly doubt this. Logan has moved so fast people trained to take out meta humans could not even see him..........

LDHZenkai
prove it. I highly doubt this. Logan has moved so fast people trained to take out meta humans could not even see him..........
Here he vanishes before the bullets hit him. so fast in fact the lady doesn't have any idea where he went despite the fact he was standing right in front of her.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1917/crowfast.jpg

A bullet travels at about 1500fp/s. He was about 10 feet away when she fired. I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure thats faster than wolverine (1500 fps = 1,022mp/h).

Eternal Idol
The Crow speaks in purple dialogue bubbles.

Wolverine and the throat punch ftw.

Wild Shadow
wolverine has done that exact same thing with multiple gun men surrounding him.

Battlehammer
thats assuming he dident move prior to her firing. and is that the best you got? If so it aint enough

this alone is likly superior to the feat you provided
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3962/76525loganuke3jt3.jpg

here another one

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3725/speedbarvw6.jpg

Theses arnt even Logans more high end feats.

LDHZenkai
thats assuming he dident move prior to her firing. and is that the best you got? If so it aint enough

this alone is likly superior to the feat you provided
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3962/76525loganuke3jt3.jpg

here another one

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3725/speedbarvw6.jpg

Theses arnt even Logans more high end feats.
You seem to be getting offended by the thought that the crow could beat wolverine :-/ So far we've determined they might be the same speed and strength. So now we come down to durability. Who would be more durable? Fighting skill can't be argued because coming back from the dead whoever the Crow resurrects gets some sort of mystical knowledge of fighting. I can post scans of him fighting too if need be. heres a scan of him taking a bullet through the head with no apparent affect.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/371/headshot.th.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6973/headshot2.th.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3237/headshot3.th.jpg
Now i know wolverine can take gunshots to the head but he does it so easily b/c his heads cased in indestructible metal.

The Heap
Crow 10/10.

Wild Shadow
okay, logan has had past experience fighting opponents with healing factors the crow will lose any advantage he feels he may have.

again no one has answered how the crow will deal with someone with foot long claws that can easily severe body parts leaving draven open for decapitation. something logan has done to numerous opponents like: deadpool, sabretooth and numerous cannon fodder.

The Heap
okay, logan has had past experience fighting opponents with healing factors the crow will lose any advantage he feels he may have.

again no one has answered how the crow will deal with someone with foot long claws that can easily severe body parts leaving draven open for decapitation. something logan has done to numerous opponents like: deadpool, sabretooth and numerous cannon fodder.

I don't think even decap would do much without the actual crow being killed.

The Nuul
Logan beats his ass badly.

starlock
Wolverine for the win

The Heap
Wolverine get's KO'd unless he realize's the crow need's to be killed.

Wild Shadow
i thought that was only in the movie and not the comic.

srankmissingnin
Logan could sit in a chair for six months while Draven worked over his face with an Adamantium baseball bat and not be koed.

The Heap
Fact is: Wolverine is overrated.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by The Heap
Fact is: Wolverine is overrated.

yes he is but you are giving to much credit to the crow. also killing the bird wouldnt do squat to draven that only worked in the movie.

The Heap
yes he is but you are giving to much credit to the crow. also killing the bird wouldnt do squat to draven that only worked in the movie.

So I realize. So this thread is basically spite, then?

OP need's a slap if so... stick out tongue

LDHZenkai
It's not spite. They both have similar speed, strength and healing factor. This is just to see who most people think would win under the circumstances. If i wanted spite i would've given the crow his full power set instead of limiting him to the physical ones. Problem is no one else has apparently read the comic besides myself. At least no one that has replied so far. If anyone wants to read em i have them smile

Battlehammer
You seem to be getting offended by the thought that the crow could beat wolverine :-/
Not at all. I finding this debate more funny then anything.

So far we've determined they might be the same speed and strength.
No he have not. You have yet to show a strength feat. Your speed feat was out match not onces but twices by my self. You have one lone shooter with a hand gun. While my feats had many people with machine guns or one meta human with a machine gun. Either which are superior to the feat you presented.

Fighting skill can't be argued because coming back from the dead whoever the Crow resurrects gets some sort of mystical knowledge of fighting. I can post scans of him fighting too if need be.
Yes it can. Logan is a top tier MA. He has defeated some of the worlds greatest MA through skill. What has the crow done?

heres a scan of him taking a bullet through the head with no apparent affect.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/371/headshot.th.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6973/headshot2.th.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3237/headshot3.th.jpg
Now i know wolverine can take gunshots to the head but he does it so easily b/c his heads cased in indestructible metal.

Logan after being thrown out of a sky scraper by spiderman....through unbreakable class
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/310/windowthrowtt1.png

calmly sits there with a spear through him
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5571/stomachstabbyqk9.jpg

"Wolverine gets hit from behind by a full speed stealth bomber; Wolverine gets up immediately and starts fighting with Albert who starts stabbing and gutting Wolverine. When Elsie Dee stops the fight Wolverine stands there and shruggs it all off like nothing happened:
1. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5940/wolverine68ki1.jpg
2. http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2751/wolverine69ht9.jpg
3. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9160/wolverine70qh0.jpg
4. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6209/albertuj8.jpg
5. http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1443/albert2ic2.jpg "

Battlehammer
The crow can't do anything to Wolverine to put him down. Hell does the crow even carry a weapon?

LDHZenkai
The crow can't do anything to Wolverine to put him down. Hell does the crow even carry a weapon?
Please read the crow comic before basing your opinion on nothing more than your love of wolverine. I really don't have time to go through every single one of his comics to find specific feats at the moment.

Battlehammer
Please read the crow comic before basing your opinion on nothing more than your love of wolverine. I really don't have time to go through every single one of his comics to find specific feats at the moment.
ive read some of his comics, seen the movies ect.

You have provided no comic evidences that even suggest he at wolverines level.

Pleases how about you read some wolverine before getting all crow crazy. Your mad becuases I am asking for evdences? Instead of taking your word? dam right I am, hell the feat inwhich you thought made crow faster then wolverine wouldent even be a high end feat for wolverine. It be a low end one to at best mid.

Bring evidences or shut it. Crow would have standard equiptment I don't recall the crow normally carrieing any type of weapon that would be closes to effective on wolverine.

LDHZenkai
ive read some of his comics, seen the movies ect.

You have provided no comic evidences that even suggest he at wolverines level.

Pleases how about you read some wolverine before getting all crow crazy. Your mad becuases I am asking for evdences? Instead of taking your word? dam right I am, hell the feat inwhich you thought made crow faster then wolverine wouldent even be a high end feat for wolverine. It be a low end one to at best mid.

Bring evidences or shut it. Crow would have standard equiptment I don't recall the crow normally carrieing any type of weapon that would be closes to effective on wolverine.
I'm fully aware of logans feats that's why i put him in this thread. You are apparently not aware of what has been in the Crow comics despite have stating you read them. So I'm confused as to why you came into a thread to debate without knowing about the character. But when i get the time i'll post a scan of every feat i can find for ya so you can better debate based on the powers.

Battlehammer
I'm fully aware of logans feats that's why i put him in this thread.
No your clearly not.

You are apparently not aware of what has been in the Crow comics despite have stating you read them. So I'm confused as to why you came into a thread to debate without knowing about the character. But when i get the time i'll post a scan of every feat i can find for ya so you can better debate based on the powers.
lol, cant wait to see this. If it more of him dodgeing one shooter wielding a hand gun........you are gunna fail misserably.

says the man who believed crow dodging one shooter wielding a hand gun to make him faster then wolverine..............

LDHZenkai
No your clearly not.

lol, cant wait to see this. If it more of him dodgeing one shooter wielding a hand gun........you are gunna fail misserably.

says the man who believed crow dodging one shooter wielding a hand gun to make him faster then wolverine..............
Dodging a bullet and being no where in the vicinity means he moved at 1,000 mph. Wolverine can only run at 100. Wolverine dodged some shots and got behind the target. He didn't dodge some bullets and end up in his house far away from where the shots were fired. And Dravens strength and speed are based on his ability to increase them based on the required circumstance to achieve his goal. Something else you would known if you had actually read the comics and book like you said you had. Also your statement that Logan is better at h2h b/c he was trained by martial artist and the crow has no feats to show he's good at h2h... the crow gets his fighting skill from his link to all the other crows that have existed throughout time.
closedeyes

Wild Shadow
are you crediting the crow super speed to artist deciding to safe panel space by simply removing needless panels?

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Logan could sit in a chair for six months while Draven worked over his face with an Adamantium baseball bat and not be koed. What if it was an Antarctic Vibranium baseball bat?

Makky
Here he vanishes before the bullets hit him. so fast in fact the lady doesn't have any idea where he went despite the fact he was standing right in front of her.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1917/crowfast.jpg

A bullet travels at about 1500fp/s. He was about 10 feet away when she fired. I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure thats faster than wolverine (1500 fps = 1,022mp/h).

It's a mutable feat because we don't even know if he had moved prior to the shot being fired. Secondly, how would this relate to a battle....because unless he has applied that speed in a fight with some kind of expert level MA backing him it doesn't mean a damn thing. From what I know about logan, he has invisably fast movement but most importantly he has actually applied it into battle before. Although it isn't even just the fact that logan and move and fight like a blur....he has legitimatly good MA at his side too.

From what has been shown about the Crow, he doesn't have any feats to suggest he even approaches Logan in stats let alone MA. Logan takes this 10/10.

Wild Shadow
his skin and muscles would keep the bat from touching the mental and he probably wouldnt feel anything if the bat obsorbed the kinetic energy.

Mindset
his skin and muscles would keep the bat from touching the mental and he probably wouldnt feel anything if the bat obsorbed the kinetic energy. Look up Antarctic vibranium.

Wild Shadow
Look up Antarctic vibranium.

i did and i still stand by my smartass comment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Antarctic vibranium can liquefy adamantium, it doesn't absorb kinetic energy.

Wild Shadow

i know confused

Battlehammer
actaully it changes the moleculer structure and weakens it, however you need a lot of it and you need to be very strong

Battlehammer
Dodging a bullet and being no where in the vicinity means he moved at 1,000 mph. Wolverine can only run at 100. Wolverine dodged some shots and got behind the target. He didn't dodge some bullets and end up in his house far away from where the shots were fired. And Dravens strength and speed are based on his ability to increase them based on the required circumstance to achieve his goal. Something else you would known if you had actually read the comics and book like you said you had. Also your statement that Logan is better at h2h b/c he was trained by martial artist and the crow has no feats to show he's good at h2h... the crow gets his fighting skill from his link to all the other crows that have existed throughout time.
closedeyes
was this a joke? pleases tell me it was

Mindset
actaully it changes the moleculer structure and weakens it, however you need a lot of it and you need to be very strong Yea, and the changing of the molecular structure turns it to liquid...I'm not sure what you were trying to correct me on.

Battlehammer
still waiting for evidences.........so far everything you have post has not only been match, but out done

Mindset
i know confused I'm not sure that you do.

Battlehammer
Yea, and the changing of the molecular structure turns it to liquid...I'm not sure what you were trying to correct me on.
it doesent turn into liquid. It was still so denses it needed a class 30 tonner to even damage it

Starscream M
was this a joke? pleases tell me it was you're right, wolverine can't run at 100mph

Battlehammer
your so clever masterbruce

Mindset
it doesent turn into liquid. It was still so denses it needed a class 30 tonner to even damage it No, it turns it into liquid.

LDHZenkai
was this a joke? pleases tell me it was
Uhm...no. It's what's stated in the comics. I'm still confused as to why you came into a thread and made comments when you have obviously not read the other comic. When I get home I'll find scans like i've already said. sorry i haven't found them in a timely manor for you. Of course you could've just read the comic before commenting then i wouldn't need to dig through countless pages.

Battlehammer
No, it turns it into liquid.
no inorder to beat ultron, pym was forced to uses great amount of anti-metal and physicall force.

Starscream M
your so clever masterbruce you're not no expression

Mindset
no inorder to beat ultron, pym was forced to uses great amount of anti-metal and physicall force. And what happened to Ultron's body?

Also, it turns it into liquid, I'm not sure if I've told you already.

Battlehammer
Uhm...no. It's what's stated in the comics. I'm still confused as to why you came into a thread and made comments when you have obviously not read the other comic. When I get home I'll find scans like i've already said. sorry i haven't found them in a timely manor for you. Of course you could've just read the comic before commenting then i wouldn't need to dig through countless pages.

lol. still laughing at the fact you some how think that one lone cop shooting at crow is superior to a meta human doing it with a machine gun, or several humans doing it with several machine guns.

Battlehammer
And what happened to Ultron's body?

Also, it turns it into liquid, I'm not sure if I've told you already.

however the anti-metal it self was not enough they needed to uses physical force.

Mindset
however the anti-metal it self was not enough they needed to uses physical force. That might have more to do with the amount of adamantium compared to the amount of vibranium they had, and it's not like that's the only instance.

So, it turns it into liquid.

Battlehammer
That might have more to do with the amount of adamantium compared to the amount of vibranium they had, and it's not like that's the only instance.

So, it turns it into liquid.
also wolverine admatium is not the same and is organic to some digree

Starscream M
also wolverine admatium is not the same and is organic to some digree admantium cannot be organic to any degree

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
admantium cannot be organic to any degree
adamtium beta kinda is, it actaully mix with Logans own bones. it complicated. Jinzin or srank are better at explaining it then my self.

Starscream M
adamtium beta kinda is, it actaully mix with Logans own bones. it complicated. Jinzin or srank are better at explaining it then my self. well, the adamantium itself is not organic...it can be infused into organic material (ie bone cells), but adamantium is technically inorganic regardless

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
well, the adamantium itself is not organic...it can be infused into organic material (ie bone cells), but adamantium is technically inorganic regardless
true however adamtium beta is different from pure adamtium. The book explains it pritty well if not mistaken.

LDHZenkai
Do you seriously not understand that either way they both dodged a bullet. That means both their reaction times are the same. Strength wise maybe wolverines stronger? That's the point of the thread. Wolverines strength level has been shown to vary. Durability wise you said wolverine had more...wolverine dies from too severe trauma especially to internal organs (like if ones removed). the crow does not. Wolverine might be able to bfr him by removing his head. I've not ever seen anyone do that in the comic so i'm not sure how long it would take him to regenerate. I'm still confused as to why I'm supposed to point out every single feat and give you scans for it. If you haven't read the comic and have no idea of his feats then why comment on the thread in favor of one person?

Makky
Do you seriously not understand that either way they both dodged a bullet. That means both their reaction times are the same. Strength wise maybe wolverines stronger? That's the point of the thread. Wolverines strength level has been shown to vary. Durability wise you said wolverine had more...wolverine dies from too severe trauma especially to internal organs (like if ones removed). the crow does not. Wolverine might be able to bfr him by removing his head. I've not ever seen anyone do that in the comic so i'm not sure how long it would take him to regenerate. I'm still confused as to why I'm supposed to point out every single feat and give you scans for it. If you haven't read the comic and have no idea of his feats then why comment on the thread in favor of one person?

Dodging a buleet doesnt mean anything, how to they apply there speed/reaction in a battle. Logan has blitz in a fight before, show me crow fighting invisably fast to even consider them being remotly comparable in regards to speed.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Makky
Dodging a buleet doesnt mean anything, how to they apply there speed/reaction in a battle. Logan has blitz in a fight before, show me crow fighting invisably fast to even consider them being remotly comparable in regards to speed.
Uh... in the comic the cop shoots at him...next panel he's gone and she's saying "Jesus!" .... and he's no longer there or anywhere visible in the cemetery. But we're to assume that something else happened besides him moving so fast he vanished in front of her? So she was just saying Jesus for what reason? And he typically doesn't have to dodge attacks or bullets or swords or anything. He doesn't feel pain and can heal from any injury unless it's self inflicted.

Battlehammer

Warrior18
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

The End.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Wolverine punches him in the throat, ftw.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Wolverine, far superior fighter, better feats as well

Wolverine 10/10

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
The Crow speaks in purple dialogue bubbles.

Wolverine and the throat punch ftw.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Logan beats his ass badly.

Originally posted by starlock
Wolverine for the win

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Logan could sit in a chair for six months while Draven worked over his face with an Adamantium baseball bat and not be koed.

jason34fh

Mindset
also wolverine admatium is not the same and is organic to some digree I know, it turns it into liquid.

Nietzschean
damn, this thread brought back some old memories.

Wolverine still rapes The Crow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.