Thanos vs the Destroyer (current Thor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Thor has had enough of Thanos' schemes and has finally decided to take him down. Permanently. He dons his Destroyer Armor and imbues all of the Odinforce into it. With the armor wielding his mighty mallet, he teleports himself right smack into Thanos' home.

Thanos sees him and the two titans battle it out.

Who wins?

This fight is to the death. BFR won't count as either combatant can easily get out of BFRs.

Enyalus
Good god. Thanos gets a Mjolnir enima.

Starscream M
thor stomps thanos

D_Dude1210
As the battle takes place in Thanos' home, he DOES have access to his tech...

Wild Shadow
cant thanos mind rape thor or force him out of the armor?

Mekrob
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
cant thanos mind rape thor or force him out of the armor? Yes

TricksterPriest
Man, I wouldn't give Thanos a chance against the normal Destroyer if he can't eject the host. But a skyfather powered one with Mjolnir? no expression

psycho gundam
this will be the first time thanos will get ko'd in a fight.

guy222
destroyer ftw

gogogadgetgo
current thor would also toast thanos IMO. putting him in the destroyer armor is too much.

Mekrob
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Man, I wouldn't give Thanos a chance against the normal Destroyer if he can't eject the host. But a skyfather powered one with Mjolnir? no expression You show me the respect thread that supports your straight face, and maybe it will mean something.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mekrob
You show me the respect thread that supports your straight face, and maybe it will mean something.

Kiss my white jewish ass. fu

Mekrob
Kiss my white jewish ass. fu Ow...

I don't get the zing in your post.

rotiart
Thor Ftw. Iirc Thor barely ever damages the armor... Whereas he can manage to hurt thanos...

frommd
Couldn't Thor just wear the armor like Odin did, instead of hosting it? If so, that eliminates Thanos' only chance here.

Kris Blaze
Man, I wouldn't give Thanos a chance against the normal Destroyer if he can't eject the host. But a skyfather powered one with Mjolnir? no expression

What are you, suddenly a Thor fanboy now? Trying to take my job? uhuh

DarkOdin
Originally posted by frommd
Couldn't Thor just wear the armor like Odin did, instead of hosting it? If so, that eliminates Thanos' only chance here.

i think he is OP says he dons the armour which should mean to wear.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What are you, suddenly a Thor fanboy now? Trying to take my job? uhuh

O i see you are only Thor fanboy Well my Smile has the great Mjolnir and you don't hammer

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Bol Gath
Current Thor is a skyfather, if he dons the destroyer armour he will curbstomp Thanos!

kgkg
Destroyer

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

orly Thanos called. He said "Please get off my schlong. You scare me." thanduros

Naija boy
Destroyer

Makky
Thanos wins.

...............................How?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Makky
...............................How?
Why do u think the detsroyer wins?

Makky
Destroyer in itself is>Thanos, with with current Thor as its host there isn't a thing Thanos can do.

Naija boy
^Once again y do u think the destroyer wins? Have u ever read a single comic the destroyer has been in? I mean u must have something to support ur reasoning. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Makky
Why do you think Thanos wins, he has always had issues agaisnt Thor even when he was wiedling the PG. Personally, the destroyer is nearly indestructable and with Thor backing it I don't think Thanos has a chance.

Naija boy
^lol. I didnt say thanos wins at all. If u checked up on this page i said the exact opposite. I just wanted to know what capabilities uve seen of the destroyer made u think hed win here. Thats if supporting ur stance with coherent arguments isnt too much for u

Mindset
lol

Makky
Originally posted by Naija boy
^lol. I didnt say thanos wins at all. If u checked up on this page i said the exact opposite. I just wanted to know what capabilities uve seen of the destroyer made u think hed win here. Though supporting ur stance with coherent arguments is probly too much for u isnt it?

I could say the same to you, I would have called you on so many of you're ignorant and clearly bias post in the past but in all honesty why bother. I don't bother with people whom are not on my level, in all honesty if you're just looking to troll then take it to the pm's...but keep on topic and debate the issue plz.

Naija boy
^What past? I thought uve been here for only a few days? Regardless, u still havent asnwered the question which is the issue here.heh

Mindset
Originally posted by Makky
I could say the same to you, I would have called you on so many of you're ignorant and clearly bias post in the past but in all honesty why bother. I don't bother with people whom are not on my level, in all honesty if you're just looking to troll then take it to the pm's...but keep on topic and debate the issue plz. Wait, didn't you join March 18th of this year?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
^What past? I thought uve been here for only a few days? Regardless, u still havent asnwered the question which is the issue here.heh i wonder how he know's about past post's....hmmdur

Makky
^What past? I thought uve been here for only a few days? Regardless, u still havent asnwered the question which is the issue here.heh

You've trolled me since I've joined here, and besides that I have lurked here for awhile. Anyways, it depends on who's hosting and as seen with Odin it can get fairly powerful. In this case, if Thor with the odinforce is animating it I don't see why it would be any different then the time Odin animated it....and since thats the case I don't think thanos has a shot in hell.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Current Thor is a skyfather, if he dons the destroyer armour he will curbstomp Thanos! Current Thor isn't skyfather level.

quanchi112
orly Thanos called. He said "Please get off my schlong. You scare me." thanduros I am Thanos.

Mindset
I am Thanos. eek!

psycho gundam
I am Thanos. no expression

Avlon
I am Thanos.

Ah, so that explains why you're always destined to fail. smile

zeel
Current thor should rip his head off but thor has a problem with items that amp his abilities, he dont use them very well. Thor should win but i think thanos can pull it off. WM thor and the use of the gem couldnt take down thanos. Thor is written to irregular and doesnt have the best record against thanos. Would be a interesting fight.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zeel
Current thor should rip his head off but thor has a problem with items that amp his abilities, he dont use them very well. Thor should win but i think thanos can pull it off. WM thor and the use of the gem couldnt take down thanos. Thor is written to irregular and doesnt have the best record against thanos. Would be a interesting fight. I dissagree

Naija boy
Originally posted by zeel
Current thor should rip his head off but thor has a problem with items that amp his abilities, he dont use them very well. Thor should win but i think thanos can pull it off. WM thor and the use of the gem couldnt take down thanos. Thor is written to irregular and doesnt have the best record against thanos. Would be a interesting fight.

Thor cant really go wrong in the Detroyer armour. The huge strength/durability/blastpoweroutput/and matter manip amp that the armour gives are very hard tomisuse.

Badabing
I am Thanos. Originally posted by Avlon
Ah, so that explains why you're always destined to fail. smile Oh man, BUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.