Saint of Killers VS Frankenstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Saint of Killers- current

VS

Frankenstein- DC Current with sword of Michael

The murderer or the monster?

Grinning Goku
SOK can't kill the undead, can he?

tjcoady
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
SOK can't kill the undead, can he?

I've never seen that established anywhere.

The only "undead" in the Preacher-verse is Cassidy (and a few other vampires in the possibly non-canonical Cassidy special), and the Saint of Killers never tried to kill him.

"God" and his angels and the demons (and Genesis and Cassidy, of course) are the only non-humans in the Preacher-verse, and the SOK had no trouble at all with them.

Anyways, we don't really have a clue how the Preacher-verse god really stacks up against the power of the Archangel Micheal- or, really, how much power is actually conferred by his sword upon the user. Blue Devil with Lucifer's trident was certainly more powerful, but only under certain circumstances.

I'd say the Saint of Killers, just off assumption, but this is kind of a tough fight to really judge properly.

Mindset
Originally posted by tjcoady
I've never seen that established anywhere.

The only "undead" in the Preacher-verse is Cassidy (and a few other vampires in the possibly non-canonical Cassidy special), and the Saint of Killers never tried to kill him.

"God" and his angels and the demons (and Genesis and Cassidy, of course) are the only non-humans in the Preacher-verse, and the SOK had no trouble at all with them.

Anyways, we don't really have a clue how the Preacher-verse god really stacks up against the power of the Archangel Micheal- or, really, how much power is actually conferred by his sword upon the user. Blue Devil with Lucifer's trident was certainly more powerful, but only under certain circumstances.

I'd say the Saint of Killers, just off assumption, but this is kind of a tough fight to really judge properly. Actually he did try to kill Cassidy, his guns didn't work on him because he is undead.

And Gensis/Preacher could make SOK do w/e he wanted him to.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Mindset
Actually he did try to kill Cassidy, his guns didn't work on him because he is undead.

Well, they did wound Cassidy but definitely didn't kill him.

tjcoady
Actually he did try to kill Cassidy, his guns didn't work on him because he is undead.

And Gensis/Preacher could make SOK do w/e he wanted him to.

Which issue was that?

Mindset
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Well, they did wound Cassidy but definitely didn't kill him. By didn't work, I mean it didn't kill him, which is the purpose of the guns.

A regular gun would wound Cassidy.

Mindset
Originally posted by tjcoady
Which issue was that? Idk, I read it like a year ago erm

celestialdemon
By din't work, I mean it didn't instantly kill him, which is the purpose of the guns.

A regular gun would wound Cassidy.

thumb up

occultdestroyer
SoK can't kill the undead.

LordofBrooklyn
The Saint of Killers murdered God and the Devil.

How are we defining undead when the SOK killed people from the afterlife in their plane of existence?

iceman24567
Zombies = undead that much is obvious no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Saint of Killers murdered God and the Devil.

How are we defining undead when the SOK killed people from the afterlife in their plane of existence? Well God and the Devil were never dead, so they can't be undead. smile

Frankenstein is more like a vampire than an angel, since he is reanimated from dead tissue.

Galan007
imo, Franky is even more undead than a vampire (if that makes any sense.) That said, I highly doubt SoK's guns would do much more than make Franky twitch a bit. However, there are still SoK's ridiculous 'physical' attributes which should give him the definitive edge, here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.