Frank West vs. Leon Kennedy (RE2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Gun fight in the Wunderland Plaza.

Who wins?

King-Fingolfin
Leon was trained by the RPD to basically be on the force that was supposed to replace S.T.A.R.S. In a gun battle, Leon wins.

GenomeFrozener
Leon would win, better training.

Nemesis X
Frank is good with a gun too. He beat Carlito a couple times who was really good in gun fights. Frank also shot up military soldiers.

Shaggs
Leon lived to two complete shit storms using mostly pistols. Leon ftw, and personally I like Frank better. But, Frank is a Bottom-feeding scum journalist. Nothing against him, just against scum journalists.

bane214
frank west wins do to his ability to use anything and everything as a weapon.....plus i think you are all forgetting...he's covered wars you know

ThunderGodEneru
Frank West wins because despite his nigh pre-pubescent voice he is not only cooler than Leon, but the coolest zombie killer EVER.

Shaggs
Originally posted by bane214
frank west wins do to his ability to use anything and everything as a weapon.....plus i think you are all forgetting...he's covered wars you know

Leon was in two wars were he was practically the only person fighting the enemy. Hmm.

bane214
Originally posted by Shaggs
Leon was in two wars were he was practically the only person fighting the enemy. Hmm.
...um what wars are you talking about sir? and no.. running into a village and slaughtering villagers doesn't count as a war
frank west still wins because as far as i know he could easily kill highly trained soldiers and then he defeating their commamnding officer with his bare hands oh and he also killed a vietnam vet who was highly trained in guerilla tactics

ThunderGodEneru
In all seriousness, Leon kills gigantic monsters and superhuman opponents. no expression

Zack Fair
Leon.

Seriously...the guy is tough as hell and is quite skilled with his Desert Eagle. All his shots are headshots.

Shaggs
Frank West runs like he crapped his pants. no expression

niduin
Originally posted by bane214
...um what wars are you talking about sir? and no.. running into a village and slaughtering villagers doesn't count as a war
frank west still wins because as far as i know he could easily kill highly trained soldiers and then he defeating their commamnding officer with his bare hands oh and he also killed a vietnam vet who was highly trained in guerilla tactics im sorry but killing 1 el gigante is far more impresive than killing a vietnam vet and some trained soldiers, and leon killed 2 at once, and thats not even the most impresive thing he has done

King-Fingolfin
Except this is RE2 Leon.

Though defeating a Tyrant IS more impressive than anything I've seen Frank do.

niduin
so what if its leon from re2, do you think he gained some skill since then that makes him strong enough to kill el gigante?

King-Fingolfin
......seeing as how he went through 6 years of government training in order to protect the president's family, yes he has.

Nemesis X
Didn't Leon get training from the government to protect the presidents family after the events of Raccoon City? Last I checked, RE2 is during the events of Raccoon City so Leon doesn't have that special training yet.

You're all saying he's badass because he makes headshots on zombies. Well so can Frank.

El Gigante? I'm sorry I didn't know RE2 is RE4 *sarcasm*.

You're all underestimating Frank here.

King-Fingolfin
What I've been saying.

However, RE2 Leon, although he is just a rookie cop, still is more experienced and skilled than Frank. The force Leon was joining was meant to replace S.T.A.R.S, who were incredibly skilled.

I know Frank is experienced, because, y'know, HE'S COVERED WARS Y'KNOW, but Leon has taken on far worse than Frank and lived, and is just as skilled, if not more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.