The Osbournes Reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
Anyone gonna watch? awesome

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/4240983/Osbournes-Reloaded-Ozzy-and-Sharon-Osbourne-and-family-in-new-TV-variety-show.html

S_D_J
probably... though I'm not all that excited about it...

BruceSkywalker
Just to see the subtitles for when Ozzie talks will be enough for me..

Kelly_Bean
I had absolutely no idea about it until I was watching the TV Guide channel and some guy was interviewing Kelly and Jack and they said there'd be a new show coming out and showed some stuff about it so I think it'll be really cool! I used to watch that show when it was on TV all the time but sadly I only have the first season on DVD so far. sad

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I had absolutely no idea about it until I was watching the TV Guide channel and some guy was interviewing Kelly and Jack and they said there'd be a new show coming out and showed some stuff about it so I think it'll be really cool! I used to watch that show when it was on TV all the time but sadly I only have the first season on DVD so far. sad

its a very funny show.. Any fave moments from the DVD you have Kelly?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
its a very funny show.. Any fave moments from the DVD you have Kelly?
I suppose seeing Jack and Kelly fight the way that they did and all of the dogs. I just really liked the episode where they had the crazy idiotic young neighbors that played loud music at all hours of the night keeping the Osbournes awake and they threw fruit and ham and stuff on their property and got the cops called on them. hanuts

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I suppose seeing Jack and Kelly fight the way that they did and all of the dogs. I just really liked the episode where they had the crazy idiotic young neighbors that played loud music at all hours of the night keeping the Osbournes awake and they threw fruit and ham and stuff on their property and got the cops called on them. hanuts

that episode is very very funny.. in fact I was going to watch it again later tonight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.