Silver Sufer (Unilord)-Thanos VS Superman (Sun-Dipped)- FP Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makky
SS has had time to amplify himself with the PC and as a result he has reached unilord levels of power once again. Thanos has manufactured the properties of the tyrant orb and implemented it's power in with his own tech further amplifying his abilities.

Supes has been sun-dipped for a entire year, the exposure has dramatically excellerated his powers to the point where he is now operating on PC levels of power once again. FP DS is at the height of his power, meaning feats performed by PC/Current/GDS DS are all viable.

The fight takes place on a empty starr system completly devoid of life, standard forum rules apply....which team takes it?

lionking
surfer by him self uni lord surfer is as powerful as eternity

skyfather
back to making bait/spite threads already eh thumb down fail

Enyalus
If this is PC Supes and PC Darkseid then Team One wins.

If this is, like the title suggests, Supes sundipped for an entire year and PC Darkseid, then team two wins.

shokosugi
TEAM 2 wins

Makky
Originally posted by Enyalus
If this is PC Supes and PC Darkseid then Team One wins.

If this is, like the title suggests, Supes sundipped for an entire year and PC Darkseid, then team two wins.

Its Supes sun-dipped for a year resulting in PC powerlevels again. Technically I could have said PC DS as well, but since IMO PC DS could duplicate feats from other iterations which have been stated as being weaker I had to make some clearififcation which is why I just invented a "FP DS".

Enyalus
PC Supes would lose to Unilord Surfer. But PC-style OE FTW.

Makky
I dunno,PC supes would probably"plot device HV"unilord SS or something.

xJLxKing
PC Superman>>>>Thanos
PS>>SS

lionking
how does superman beat some one who can do anything he wants

Raoul
you can't "invent" characters that way.

closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.