Omega Red vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Lord Feron
OR wins. WTF is blade gonna do?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Lord Feron
OR wins. WTF is blade gonna do? decapitate OR

blade won't get affected by the death spores so OR's powers are useless

plus, blade has adamantium sword, he can cut OR's tentacles or put bullets into OR's brain

Harbinger
Red.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Starscream M
decapitate OR

plus, blade has adamantium sword, he can cut OR's tentacles or put bullets into OR's brain

Nah man. Deathspores might effect him i'm not sure. Also why will OR powers/life force absorbtion won't work?

OR also has considerable fighting skills and is far beyond Blades strngth class. Also Blade can't rely on his speed to win, he would be able to keep up though.

I did not know that about his sword. Really... hmmm but then again it won't be too damaging, he has tangled with logan many a times.

OR should stomp.

Starscream M
OR can't affect blade with death spores or life force because blade, being part vampire, is immune to such effects.

Blade is also more skilled than red, which makes up for his strength disadvantage

TricksterPriest
Red blocks bullets at point blank with his tendrils. He's tanked Class 100 hits, and bazookas to the face. And that's not even counting his retro armor.

Plus, there's no evidence that Blade is immune to the death factor or the life drain.

Maybe a pure vampire, since they are undead, but Blade is a dhampir. erm

Red's Ex-Spetznaz and he's curbstomped Logan&Sabes. Not to mention he was in the Russian army for years. He's no slouch.

Battlehammer
decapitate OR

never happen.

yes he will were the hell do you get your info from.

no he can't.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Red blocks bullets at point blank with his tendrils. He's tanked Class 100 hits, and bazookas to the face. And that's not even counting his retro armor.

Plus, there's no evidence that Blade is immune to the death factor or the life drain.

Maybe a pure vampire, since they are undead, but Blade is a dhampir. erm

naw remeber it worked on hand ninjas who are dead lol.

TricksterPriest
I thought that was some magic thing? That their souls are gone, but the bodies are alive?

And for the record, I don't think Wolverine has ever been able to cut through Red's carbonadium tentacles.

Battlehammer
I thought that was some magic thing? That their souls are gone, but the bodies are alive?

And for the record, I don't think Wolverine has ever been able to cut through Red's carbonadium tentacles.
No there bodies are quite dead.

he hasent.

Starscream M

And for the record, I don't think Wolverine has ever been able to cut through Red's carbonadium tentacles. which is irrelevant

1) blade is stronger than Wolverine (granted, not by leaps and bounds)

2) it is easier to cut through something with a sword than with claws coming out of your knuckles

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer

yes he will were the hell do you get your info from.

blade is a vampire...he's undead, he is immune to death spores.

remember blade has all the best qualities of vampires but none of their weaknesses.

Battlehammer
blade is a vampire...he's undead, he is immune to death spores.

remember blade has all the best qualities of vampires but none of their weaknesses.

no he not. They work on the undead as well smart ass.

Battlehammer
which is irrelevant

1) blade is stronger than Wolverine (granted, not by leaps and bounds)

2) it is easier to cut through something with a sword than with claws coming out of your knuckles

No he not prove it. Logan has superior lifting feats.

no it not, nor is there evidences that blades sword is any were as sharp as wolverine claws

The Nuul
Red almost stomps.

Starscream M
no he not. They work on the undead as well smart ass. what? how could you suck life force from something that doesn't have a life force?

yeah, you can't.

vampires are immune to deathfactor and life suck because they're DEAD

Trackz
this a duplicate thread, the other one was locked because battlehammer made it in clear spite. A better fight would be omega red vs. switchblade.

Battlehammer
what? how could you suck life force from something that doesn't have a life force?

yeah, you can't.

vampires are immune to deathfactor and life suck because they're DEAD
there not and you know this if you read comics. Omega red power works on the dead and living. It work just find on hand ninjas which are dead.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
this a duplicate thread, the other one was locked because battlehammer made it in clear spite. A better fight would be omega red vs. switchblade.
true.

not sure who witchblade is though

Starscream M
true. you admit to making a pure spite thread? lol

Battlehammer
you admit to making a pure spite thread? lol
yes. lol

Starscream M
yes. lol haha ok at least you're honest

although its really not a spite thread

blade has a shot of taking down OR...he's actually better suited than most

Battlehammer
haha ok at least you're honest

although its really not a spite thread

blade has a shot of taking down OR...he's actually better suited than most
no he doesent. The spore a lone will weaken him. He fighting a being with vastly superior phsyical stats, who just as skilled and if touches him will kill him instantly pritty much.

Trackz
spore probably wouldnt kill him, omega red is able to thrash the xmen easily though, he's listed on another level on the kmc tiers.

Starscream M
spore probably wouldnt kill him, omega red is able to thrash the xmen easily though, he's listed on another level on the kmc tiers. OR got his ass kicked by sabretooth

Trackz
OR got his ass kicked by sabretooth probably PIS unless omega red has been weakened recently (If the fight was recent)

The Nuul
Logans pretty much in every area greater than Blade and he had a Hell of a time fighting Red.

Wild Shadow
pretty sure omega has bn weaken as it was pretty easy for logan to stab through omegas shoulders in his last fight.

Phantom Zone
Yeah and a weakened Wolverine escaped OR and Lady Deathstrrike but that did seem like jobbing as well.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Nuul
Logans pretty much in every area greater than Blade and he had a Hell of a time fighting Red. theyre about equal, but yeah Blade would lose the fight unless omega red has been weakened...

iceman24567
You mean when Red was physical weak? Once Red got some life force in him it was obvious he still has a huge advantage against Logan.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah and a weakened Wolverine escaped OR and Lady Deathstrrike but that did seem like jobbing as well.

Actually, they did manage to capture him.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
pretty sure omega has bn weaken as it was pretty easy for logan to stab through omegas shoulders in his last fight.

Originally posted by iceman24567
You mean when Red was physical weak? Once Red got some life force in him it was obvious he still has a huge advantage against Logan.

Red wasnt wearing any armor during that fight. Not saying that Wolvie wouldnt be able to penetrate his body, but it would be a bit tougher considering Wolvie has one done it once or twice.

Red was a bit weakened and was in a bit of paint wheen he was first stabbed, but as soon as he got a bit of juice, it didnt bother him much.

As far as this fight goes, because Blade isnt quite like vamps, is he still considered undead? Isnt he warm-blooded unlike his undead foes?

Battlehammer
Ok the only reason Sabre-tooth or Wolverine have been able to hang with red is when red not using his death factor. He holds back a lot, if he used it they get thrashed. Hell a weaken Omega Red with out his armor would still thrash Blade

cloud102
Red with the greatest of ease.

Warrior18

Blade is also more skilled than red, which makes up for his strength disadvantage

lol.

Omega Red in a horrid stomp.

StiltmanFTW
Rossovich

KingD19
Logan can actually fight him with his Death Spores active for a quite a while, but The russkie stomps on the half breed, who is not undead. He is very much human, with vampire abilities. Meaning he's still alive, he still bleeds, and he can still be affected by a Life Drain, and Death Spores.

Trackz
Originally posted by KingD19
Logan can actually fight him with his Death Spores active for a quite a while, but The russkie stomps on the half breed, who is not undead. He is very much human, with vampire abilities. Meaning he's still alive, he still bleeds, and he can still be affected by a Life Drain, and Death Spores. even vampires still bleed, blade doesnt have a soul, so he is undead he just has none of the weaknesses.

would the death spores/life drain work on someone who was immortal?

StiltmanFTW
Red can just use his carbonadium tentacles as the whips and smash Blade... Daywalker's agile and fast, but he's no Spider-Man.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Red can just use his carbonadium tentacles as the whips and smash Blade... Daywalker's agile and fast, but he's no Spider-Man. ...would the lifedrain/deathspores work on someone who's immortal?

StiltmanFTW
...would the lifedrain/deathspores work on someone who's immortal?

Blade still needs good ol' oxygen, right?

Starscream M
Blade still needs good ol' oxygen, right? does he?

Trackz
Blade still needs good ol' oxygen, right? no, well at least based on the fact vampire shave shown the ability to breathe/talk/function in space I wouldnt think he does.

StiltmanFTW
no, well at least based on the fact vampire shave shown the ability to breathe/talk/function in space I wouldnt think he does.

Has Blade shown that ability?

KingD19
Blade is not a full vampire though. And Death Spores should work on immortals, though not someone invincible. So they would work on celestial or a god, but not on Juggernaut.

Starscream M
Has Blade shown that ability? blade has all the attributes of vampires...so he can too

Mindset
Has Blade shown that ability? no

Mindset
blade has all the attributes of vampires...so he can too Can Blade fly?

StiltmanFTW
Blade is not a full vampire though. And Death Spores should work on immortals, though not someone invincible. So they would work on celestial or a god, but not on Juggernaut.

O_O

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeair.jpg

KingD19
Blade is not a vampire, he's a half-vampire. He's still half human as well, so he needs air, all of that, and he's still alive.

Trackz
Blade is not a full vampire though. And Death Spores should work on immortals, though not someone invincible. So they would work on celestial or a god, but not on Juggernaut. spitfire has been able to breathe in space...blade has all of the strengths none of the weaknesses, the only thing different between blade and a normal vampire is that he is unharmed by sunlight/garlic/crosses/holy water. in every other respect he is the same and all vampires, including generic ones, were able to breathe in space.

edit. judging on the scan I'm not positive anymore though haha

StiltmanFTW

Quoted once again... I think it deserves to be "profiled"...

Death Spores are airborne. All you need to protect yourself from them is a gas mask. Do you really think Celestials have to breathe?

snoopdogg

edit. judging on the scan I'm not positive anymore though haha Well, Blade is inconsistent with some writers. Some times he don't cast a reflection and others he does.

Mindset

Death Spores are airborne. All you need to protect yourself from them is a gas mask. Do you really think Celestials have to breathe? It wouldn't work on Celestial anyway, way too much power.

Also, I believe they are energy beings who inhabit shells.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
It wouldn't work on Celestial anyway, way too much power.

Also, I believe they are energy beings who inhabit shells.

True. Neither Death Spores nor LF absorption would work.

Trackz
True. Neither Death Spores nor LF absorption would work. how exactly do the spores and the life drain work?

TricksterPriest

Death Spores are airborne. All you need to protect yourself from them is a gas mask. Do you really think Celestials have to breathe?

I don't believe gas masks work. One of the few times it failed was against Chamber, but his body at the time was sustained by pure PSI energy. No lifeforce to drain.

Colossus was immune in metal form, but whether that's due to not breathing or his body being metallic is impossible to say. Though, it's worth noting that Colossus could be restrained via the tendrils and could not break them.

Mindset
I don't believe gas masks work. One of the few times it failed was against Chamber, but his body at the time was sustained by pure PSI energy. No lifeforce to drain.

Colossus was immune in metal form, but whether that's due to not breathing or his body being metallic is impossible to say. Though, it's worth noting that Colossus could be restrained via the tendrils and could not break them. Colossus had his power drained by the tentacles recently.

StiltmanFTW
how exactly do the spores and the life drain work?

OR has the mutant ability to secrete Death Spores. They are airborne. If you breathed them, you'd feel dizzy and weak, lost your conscious and eventually die.

Carbonadium tentacles conducts the whole life draining process.

Trackz
OR has the mutant ability to secrete Death Spores. They are airborne. If you breathed them, you'd feel dizzy and weak, lost your conscious and eventually die.

Carbonadium tentacles conducts the whole life draining process. well somethings that should factor in (maybe help blade gain 3-4/10) is that doesnt carbonadium only harm a mutants healing factor, since blade's is magic and he also has vampiric stamina he should be able to hold up against it possibly.

not sure how a lifedrain would work on blade though.

snoopdogg
Omega Red has Class 100 strength. He was able to gouge Colossus' hide with his finger tips.

StiltmanFTW
I don't believe gas masks work.

erm

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7168/vsorandds4zl1.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/953/vsorandds5ps2.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

Battlehammer
...would the lifedrain/deathspores work on someone who's immortal?
yes Logan was immortal and they worked just fine on him. also hand ninjas are technicaly immortal as well

TricksterPriest
how exactly do the spores and the life drain work?

The life drain requires direct contact via the tendrils, or exposure to the death factor.

He can control where and how it's released.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7238/xmenliberators04p12fm7.jpg

Here we see him draining MODAM. I'm fairly sure that thing does not breath, so I don't think it requires air to work.
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5704/vsred1a5rtwv5.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5383/vsred1b3blic9.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3561/vsred1c2ghyq0.jpg

Note also that Tony is not inside the armor, either because he was afraid of the death factor, or because Red punched through it pretty easily with his tendrils. Also, Red tanked a few shots easily. I'm not sure why Tony is not in the armor, possibly he figured it was too dangerous.

Ahah. Found it.
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3693/redsresurrectionfg0.png

THE GAS MASKS! ZE DO NOTHING! durznuts

StiltmanFTW
well somethings that should factor in (maybe help blade gain 3-4/10) is that doesnt carbonadium only harm a mutants healing factor, since blade's is magic and he also has vampiric stamina he should be able to hold up against it possibly.

not sure how a lifedrain would work on blade though.

Carbonadium radiation and Omega's LF absorption are two different things. He uses the tentacles just as the conductors for his draining powers.

Trackz
yes Logan was immortal and they worked just fine on him. also hand ninjas are technicaly immortal as well he's not immortal, he just ages slowly, look in oldman logan where his hairs are starting to grey, after a while the healing factor slows.

Mindset
he's not immortal, he just ages slowly, look in oldman logan where his hairs are starting to grey, after a while the healing factor slows. non canon

For awhile he was immortal.

Does anyone know if Deadpool and OR have ever fought, I can't remember.

Trackz
Carbonadium radiation and Omega's LF absorption are two different things. He uses the tentacles just as the conductors for his draining powers. yeah I know, for the death spores maybe they wouldnt work as well cause I know that carbonadium was used to combat wolverine/daken's healing factor, but I'm not sure that it would work on a vampiric healing factor

I dunno how the life drain would work on an immortal though, maybe it'll just exhaust him.

Battlehammer
just becauses it says blade has all there strengths none of there weaknesses, it does not mean litterally all of them. for instances he cant fly, turn into a batt, sommon creatures ect. Yes he needs to breath. just becauses vampire bodies are dead does not mean his is. and pleases blade healing factor is crap untill shown other wises.

Battlehammer
he's not immortal, he just ages slowly, look in oldman logan where his hairs are starting to grey, after a while the healing factor slows.

No he was for a ahile and old man logan not cannon and logan 450 later looks just the same. I think thats from stress more then anything

snoopdogg
I'm not sure Marvel vampires can turn into bats or fly anymore. Can't recall the last time they did this.

Battlehammer
also everyone here undtsands immortals can be killed right?

well not deadpool but thats another story

Mindset
Didn't Dracula fly?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'm not sure Marvel vampires can turn into bats or fly anymore. Can't recall the last time they did this.
well they done it before which means they can or atleast some of them can yet blade can not. which means blade does not literally have all vampires powers.

TricksterPriest
erm

Credit goes to jinzin.

I just showed that those scans are wrong. That writer doesn't know his powers. Red has control over the death factor. Gas masks don't do shit. And flammable? What the f**k?

snoopdogg
Didn't Dracula fly? I think he was shown to fly recently. But I'm not sure I can recall the last time I saw a vampire turn into mist or any other obscure power. They'd be alot more formidable if they were written like that.

Mindset
There are only a few people in Marvel who are literally immortal, off the top of my head I only know of Deadpool and Mr. Immortal.

Blade can be killed, he just will not die due to age or death, etc. but he can still be killed.

Trackz
non canon

For awhile he was immortal.

Does anyone know if Deadpool and OR have ever fought, I can't remember. how do we know old man logan is non-canon?

Battlehammer
hey whats the dudes name thats haft vampire haft werewolf

Trackz
Didn't Dracula fly? he can turn into a bat...and is one of the few vampires as of late I've seen do that.

Battlehammer
how do we know old man logan is non-canon?
the writers wants it to be cannon, but it not. Becauses the future gets altered. Not to mention Logan looks the same in that as he does 450 years later, it not aging it stress.

Mindset
how do we know old man logan is non-canon? Because it is an alternate future.

snoopdogg
hey whats the dudes name thats haft vampire haft werewolf Michael Corvinius.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Michael Corvinius.
really? he the dude in the comics? dective or something, he a good guy, they made a show of him.

wait I thought he was hanniable

Trackz
Because it is an alternate future. a lot of stories take place in the future, how do we know which one is canon....bh just said the writer intends it to be canon..

snoopdogg
a lot of stories take place in the future, how do we know which one is canon....bh just said the writer intends it to be canon.. You actually have a good point there.

Mindset
a lot of stories take place in the future, how do we know which one is canon....bh just said the writer intends it to be canon.. I don't know where he's heard that, but the writer intentions don't mean anything if the editors don't approve it.

Old Man Logan doesn't have any canon connections with 616 universe, what makes you think it is canon?

The only future canon that is recent that I know of is the future in X-force/Cable crossover.

Trackz
I don't know where he's heard that, but the writer intentions don't mean anything if the editors don't approve it.

Old Man Logan doesn't have any canon connections with 616 universe, what makes you think it is canon?

The only future canon that is recent that I know of is the future in X-force/Cable crossover. see, what makes that canon and this story non-canon.

Battlehammer
a lot of stories take place in the future, how do we know which one is canon....bh just said the writer intends it to be canon..
he wanted it to be, but it was changed. It a sperate reality. That 616 fantastic four visits i believe. However it not cannon.

and again listen. Logan looks the same 450 years after old man Logan, he not getting older it from stress.

Mindset
Because the X-men were sent from 616 universe into the future to save Cable, we know what universe they came from and what universe they went to.

Both X-force and Cable are happening in the 616 universe prior to the crossover.

Can the same be said for Old Man Logan?

Trackz
he wanted it to be, but it was changed. It a sperate reality. That 616 fantastic four visits i believe. However it not cannon.

and again listen. Logan looks the same 450 years after old man Logan, he not getting older it from stress. even in the canon future deadpool states his healing factor doesnt work as well.

Mindset
even in the canon future deadpool states his healing factor doesnt work as well. No he doesn't.

Battlehammer
even in the canon future deadpool states his healing factor doesnt work as well.
no he doesent

Mindset
If anything it shows one of his best healing feats, he is completely unaffected by Logan's claws through his brain.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/MW01-025.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/MW01-026.jpg

Trackz
no he doesent he states he doesnt heal like he used too...
http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.7355

Battlehammer
really that scan above says other wises.

Mindset
When does he say that, I just looked through the issue twice.

Trackz
If anything it shows one of his best healing feats, he is completely unaffected by Logan's claws through his brain.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/MW01-026.jpg how come you dont redo the deadpool respect thread?

KingD19
Well, he got claws throught he brain, which should have instantly killed him, and he kept talking, felt no pain, and joked about it. Deadpool is a beast.

Mindset
how come you dont redo the deadpool respect thread? Cuz I'm lazy.

If someone else would want to do it I have pretty much every appearance he has, I could send to them. smile

Trackz
Cuz I'm lazy.

If someone else would want to do it I have pretty much every appearance he has, I could send to them. smile im sure you could get a team of three or four people to help

Jynocidus
Arkady takes the win more than Blade does if you ask me.

srankmissingnin
Blade still needs good ol' oxygen, right?

does he?

no, well at least based on the fact vampire shave shown the ability to breathe/talk/function in space I wouldnt think he does.

Has Blade shown that ability?

FACT: Blade has passed out from lack of oxygen before.

jrodslam
erm

Credit goes to jinzin.

They have before.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3693/redsresurrectionfg0.th.png

Opps. Just saw that it was already posted.

jrodslam

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/MW01-026.jpg

Was that really DP? Whats up with his eye?

Mindset
Cumshot

Why wouldn't it be Deadpool?

Nothing is wrong with his eye, one is covered, one isn't.

jrodslam
Cumshot

Why wouldn't it be Deadpool?

What was up with his eye? Plus Domino was making it seem as if he shouldnt be existing.

Mindset
Originally posted by jrodslam
What was up with his eye? Plus Domino was making it seem as if he shouldnt be existing. One is covered, one isn't.

Probably because she didn't think he would still be alive 1000 years into the future, that would be my guess.

jrodslam
One is covered, one isn't.

Probably because she didn't think he would still be alive 1000 years into the future, that would be my guess.

Doesnt make sense. Why would he all of a sudden cover an eye? Hmm.

Mindset
Doesnt make sense. Why would he all of a sudden cover an eye? Hmm. Because both his eyes have always been covered.

Do you read Deadpool comics?

jrodslam
Because both his eyes have always been covered.

Do you read Deadpool comics?

I guess one eye being shown was throwing me off and had me to believe that he may have altered his mask a bit.

Do i read Deadpool comics? Nope, but i didnt think i had to do that to get an idea of how he looks.erm Nonetheless, like ive already mentioned, i was thrown off.

srankmissingnin
Its not covered, his left eye is just glassy and ****ed up for some reason.

Mindset
I guess one eye being shown was throwing me off and had me to believe that he may have altered his mask a bit.

Do i read Deadpool comics? Nope, but i didnt think i had to do that to get an idea of how he looks.erm Nonetheless, like ive already mentioned, i was thrown off. Well reading Deadpool comics would have given you more knowledge about his usual appearance, apparently not reading it didn't give you an idea of how he looks.

So, yea, you know now. smile

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Its not covered, his left eye is just glassy and ****ed up for some reason. Looks covered, just drawn weird like everything else in the comic.

You can even see a slanted line across the fabric, over the eye.

And the other eye is exposed because the suit was torn.

When I first read it I thought he eye was messed up to, but then I looked at it again.

srankmissingnin
He's not on the cover of the issue I have...

Mindset

You can even see a slanted line across the fabric, over the eye.

And the other eye is exposed because the suit was torn.

When I first read it I thought he eye was messed up to, but then I looked at it again.

srankmissingnin
Thats not the slant of the fabric, its like a ding / crack out of his eye. Doesn't like anything like fabric...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MW01-026.jpg

And both his eyes are like that in Cable, glassy white with slight pink pupils.

Mindset
Thats not the slant of the fabric, its like a ding / crack out of his eye. Doesn't like anything like fabric...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MW01-026.jpg

And both his eyes are like that in Cable, glassy white with slight pink pupils. If that were his eye the blood would have been gone like in his other. He was cut above his eye and the blood ran down over the fabric, which is why it makes a straight line.

Cable's eye doesn't look similar to Deadpool's besides being white, his eye illuminates.

Seeing as the same comic says he has a healing factor better than Wolverine's, his eyes are usually covered by white cloth, and one is clearly missing from the right, I'm going to go ahead and say that eye is still covered by cloth.

Unless you want to go ahead and speculate about how his eye was injured and couldn't heal...which I wont.

srankmissingnin
Deadpools eyes are like that IN Cable, not Cables eyes in MW. They are both white with pink pupils like an albino rat or something.

Anyway you can see the blood pools and runs across the base of the bottom eyelid, and that it is clearly below the outer (black / red) layer of the mask. Plus you can see the caruncle on the white eye when Wolverine stabs him...

Mindset
Deadpools eyes are like that IN Cable, not Cables eyes in MW. They are both white with pink pupils like an albino rat or something.

Anyway you can see the blood pools and runs across the base of the bottom eyelid, and that it is clearly below the outer (black / red) layer of the mask. Plus you can see the caruncle on the white eye when Wolverine stabs him... His eyes are like that in Cable...what?

You mean in Cable/Deadpool comic? It's just plain white covering. When you see his eyes w/o the mask they look like regular eyes, Idk what you're saying.

The white covering has always been set back farther than the rest of the mask.

What is a caruncle?

So anyway, instead of looking past the obvious, which is one eye is still covered by his mask, you are going to assume a guy who just easily healed brain damage had an accident where he couldn't heal an eye? That makes no sense whatsoever.

srankmissingnin

No. Cable the comic. The comic staring Cable. His solo comic. Cable the comic that is currently being published. Cable the comic book that is currently part of the Messiah War storyline. Cable

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/966/966330/cable-20090325024512646.jpg

jrodslam
Well reading Deadpool comics would have given you more knowledge about his usual appearance, apparently not reading it didn't give you an idea of how he looks.

In regards to your first comment, i do have knowledge of his usual appearance and i do and always did have an idea of how he looks despite reading Deadpool comics. From your second comment, it appears you made the same mistake i did, and you do read Deapool comics.

Point im trying to make is that in this instance, its easy for someone to mistake his costume for looking like a messed up eye whether they read DP comics or not.

Mindset

No. Cable to comic. Cable the comic that is currently being published. Cable the comic book that is currently part of the Messiah War storyline. Oh, ok. Got iut

Also, about the caruncle, yea looked it up, pretty sure that's blood since the only time you see red is when the blood has dripped down.

Also, I don't know if you noticed, but no one else in the comic has their caruncle drawn in, neither does Deadpool, the only time you see read on either eyes is when the blood rolled down.

Mindset
In regards to your first comment, i do have knowledge of his usual appearance and i do and always did have an idea of how he looks despite reading Deadpool comics. From your second comment, it appears you made the same mistake i did, and you do read Deapool comics.

Point im trying to make is that in this instance, its easy for someone to mistake his costume for looking like a messed up eye whether they read DP comics or not. I only made the mistake because I skimmed through it, which is why when I actually looked back and read it I recognized it for what it was.

So, reading the comic would help.

srankmissingnin
Oh, ok. I still don't know what you're talking about tbh, lol.

Also, about the caruncle, yea looked it up, pretty sure that's blood since the only time you see red is when the blood has dripped down.

Also, I don't know if you noticed, but no one else in the comic has their caruncle drawn in, neither does Deadpool, the only time you see read on either eyes is when the blood rolled down.

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/966/966330/cable-20090325024512646.jpg

Bishops caruncle is drawn in a few times, same with Dom and Elixir. /shrug

Hardly a big plot point. Pretty much it was just something thrown in to make DP look dirty, and warn out.

Mindset

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/966/966330/cable-20090325024512646.jpg Appears to be a conflict between comics, since he is healing like normal in the MW comic.

srankmissingnin
Appears to be a conflict between comics, since he is healing like normal in the MW comic.

Not to mention the discrepancies in the outfit. lol

Apparently DP costume didn't decompose after wearing it for 1000 years... thats quality.

Mindset
Also, wtf is up with Wolverine's arm.

That artist makes Cable, and apparently Wolverine look like they are on steroids.

jrodslam
I only made the mistake because I skimmed through it, which is why when I actually looked back and read it I recognized it for what it was.

So, reading the comic would help.

Same.

Mindset
Don't lie to me, boy

jrodslam
Its true.

srankmissingnin
Also, wtf is up with Wolverine's arm.

That artist makes Cable, and apparently Wolverine look like they are on steroids.

His bicep is bigger than Wade's waist... and his claws are apparently three feet long since you can see them sticking out of Wade's back.

Still love the art though, prefer it way more then Cho's where everyone looks like a 15 year old girl.

jinzin
decapitate OR

plus, blade has adamantium sword, he can cut OR's tentacles or put bullets into OR's brain no expression

beast1234
omega red.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.