Can the Mask stop the Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Juggs starts moving and Mask has to stop him by any means. Can he do it?

Knowsbleed33
No.

supremthor
yes

BruceSkywalker
i highly doubt the mask stops juggy

Wild Shadow
yes he stops him a stop sigh that feels compelled to obey.

janus77
I think so.

occultdestroyer
Yes.
The Mask can do anything.
His power could rival Bugs Bunny.

janus77
Mask vs Mixy?

occultdestroyer
Take that to another thread

Vanlore
I really like interesting threads like this big grin Hmm I would say the mask could stop juggs but he wouldn't do it by force I don't think. He would most likely just do something totally bizarre as in conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual and juggs would just stop and be like wtf or he would make a magic like revolving door that juggs would just keep coming back threw even though he exits everytime.. rolling on floor laughing which would be kinda funny since that would problibly piss him off lol.. Well intill he smashed the door but maybe the mask could pull one of those werid black circles and throw it on the ground or something and have juggs fall threw it?

Vanlore
Or he could taunt Juggs like a bullfighter and get him to run head first into it evil face

Wild Shadow
im telling you guys the mask would just pull out a stop sign.. forcing jugg to stop by magic or some weird compulsion.

Serious Impact
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
im telling you guys the mask would just pull out a stop sign.. forcing jugg to stop by magic or some weird compulsion.

Exactly!

The Mask probably couldn't hurt the Juggernaut, but he could stop him, or "win" a fight against him, using any number of crazy tricks that would render him ineffective.

XanatosForever
O.o Mask is comic based? Nice...also, yes, I can see the Mask being able to stop Juggernaut.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Better yet, the Mask pulls out a calender full of naked chicks and Cain stops to look dumbfounded laughing .

chomperx9
what if it was 8th day juggernaut ?

Symmetric Chaos
The Mask could easily stop him by compelling Cain to want to stop for any number of reasons.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The Mask could easily stop him by compelling Cain to want to stop for any number of reasons. so who in the world could stop the mask since the mask can do what ever it thinks of ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chomperx9
so who in the world could stop the mask since the mask can do what ever it thinks of ?

Various Gods and Abstract-type-things I would assume.

LDHZenkai
What if juggernaut took the mask? I think that would be a better fight. Juggernaut with the Mask vs Mxy!
But uhm...the mask bfr's juggy.

Badabing
Originally posted by Vanlore
Or he could taunt Juggs like a bullfighter and get him to run head first into it evil face Mask calls Juggy a gull a bull and a nin cow poop ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Various Gods and Abstract-type-things I would assume. I'm not sure what it would take either, tbh. The Mask's ridiculous 'ex nihilo' object manifestation power + the ability to simply *poof* back into existence no matter what type of 'injuries' he may have endured, make him nigh-impossible to beat no matter who his opponent may be. Mask's power just can't be quantified.

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
What if juggernaut took the mask? I think that would be a better fight. Juggernaut with the Mask vs Mxy!
But uhm...the mask bfr's juggy. The physical attributes a character has before they put on the mask have nothing to do with how powerful said character will be once the mask is on. It's all mental, you see.

But yes, the Mask could stop Juggy.

Wei Phoenix
Physically stopping Cain I would say no unless there is something Mask can do that I don't know. I'm not that knowledgable on him so please correct me so I don't sound like an idiot or fanboy.

I do see Mask making one of those old Acme black holes and putting it right infront of him before Cain runs him down. If Mask is anything like his movie version or better which I believe he is then there is no way Cain could win.

Galan007
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If Mask is anything like his movie version or better which I believe he is then there is no way Cain could win. Much better.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
Much better.

Did I say something wrong earlier?

chomperx9
who can take the mask off the host ?

Mindset
Doom, Kyle, Bart, Nightwing

One of them.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom, Kyle, Bart, Nightwing

One of them. i thought only the host can take it off

Mindset
So why did you ask that question?

chomperx9
So why did you ask that question? i asked cause i knew it would be a challenge and no one can physically take it off. would probably take an experience sorcerer or something.

Mindset
Ok, so Doom, Kyle, Bart, or Nightwing can take it off.

KingD19
I say Mask just makes a patch of black ice.

iceman24567
Ok, so Doom, Kyle, Bart, or Nightwing can take it off. laughing

Endless Mike
He has many ways to do it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Did I say something wrong earlier? You asked if the Mask from comics was better then how he was portrayed in the movies - and to that I said, "much better."

Comic Mask >>> movie Mask.

Originally posted by chomperx9
i thought only the host can take it off You thought right.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
You asked if the Mask from comics was better then how he was portrayed in the movies - and to that I said, "much better."

Comic Mask >>> movie Mask.

Oh my bad for some reason I thought you meant something else.

Sin I AM
yes he can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.