Johnny Sorrow VS Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Can Juggernaut's forcefields repel the effects of instantaneous death of Johnny Sorrow's gaze?

Battle to the death. Bloodlust ON. NO bfr.

Discuss.

Mindset
Idk, but he wouldn't die anyway.

KingD19
Juggernaut can't die, it's impossible. It's like saying chickens can fly across the Atlantic.

cloud102
Juggernaut gets turned into stone.

Survivor19
Bump
Isn't Shazam skyfather?
If so, then Cyttorac (skyfather) >>> Juggernaut, Sorrow ftw

AsbestosFlaygon
bump

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut can't die.

Harbinger
Won't die, but probably gets turned to stone or some other weird side effect of the stare.

Doctor-Alvis
Are you clowns serious? Juggernaut can die. How many times has someone remade the universe? Juggernaut died in all those. Juggernaut can die in every meaning of the world. Just because he hasn't yet that doesn't mean he can't.

Mindset
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Are you clowns serious? Juggernaut can die. How many times has someone remade the universe? Juggernaut died in all those. Juggernaut can die in every meaning of the world. Just because he hasn't yet that doesn't mean he can't. Wouldn't someone destroying the universe destroy Cytorrak, or at least his connection to the power?

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Mindset
Wouldn't someone destroying the universe destroy Cytorrak, or at least his connection to the power?
Probably. I don't know how much that matters but the point is if everything's gone then Juggernaut is probably gone too.

If you go the power stripping route Juggernaut can be killed. If it's argued that a completely stripped down Cain Marko without the crimson power is not Juggernaut then Juggernaut is still dead because the next person to hold the Juggernaut mantle would be a new Juggernaut.

You could destroy his mental patterns. If he is sustained by magic, which it's unknown if he would be or not, then the magic would have to be nullified as well. Both would likely have to be used, so the D'Spayre skeleton incident is peanuts.

Most of this is pretty arguable but the fact still remains that it occupies the same limbo as whether or not Juggernaut can die. Because none of it has been attempted it cannot be said for sure that it would go either way.

Mindset
Cain is not Juggernaut.

Cain + Cytorrak enchantment = Juggernaut.

Killing a powerless Cain is not killing Juggernaut, anyway, most people were talking about Sorrow not killing Juggs with his gaze, in which case nothing you said even matters.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Mindset
Cain is not Juggernaut.

Cain + Cytorrak enchantment = Juggernaut.

Killing a powerless Cain is not killing Juggernaut, anyway, most people were talking about Sorrow not killing Juggs with his gaze, in which case nothing you said even matters.
I think I already covered that. Even if we take the route of the mantle of Juggernaut can't die, which doesn't seem any more true, then it's a case of Juggernaut can die, he just comes back. A death, no matter how meaningless, is still a death.

Also, two people said Juggernaut can't die with no reference to the battle. Simply that it can't be done.

Knowsbleed33
Are you clowns serious? Juggernaut can die. How many times has someone remade the universe? Juggernaut died in all those. Juggernaut can die in every meaning of the world. Just because he hasn't yet that doesn't mean he can't.

Seriously, do you seek out every Juggernaut thread just to come in, and tell everyone they're wrong about the character? You've already proven yourself clueless when it comes to the character. Why not take up a different hobby?

Colossus-Big C
juggernaut cannot be hurt, face the facts hes invincible

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Seriously, do you seek out every Juggernaut thread just to come in, and tell everyone they're wrong about the character? You've already proven yourself clueless when it comes to the character. Why not take up a different hobby?
I like to pick the hobby that requires the least amount of effort for the greatest amount of entertainment. And there are so many Juggernaut and Cyttorak threads nowadays.

And seriously now, can you blame me for the things I call Juggernaut fans on? Can't die? There's nothing supporting it when you look at the greater context. One of Juggernaut's greatest feat of survivability is overshadowed by the fact that in the Marvel universe people perform the same or greater feats as either part of their normal operation or as part of their "costume". Easiest call ever.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
juggernaut cannot be hurt, face the facts hes invincible
Durability doesn't seem to matter when it comes to Johnny Sorrow. Even Captain Atom wasn't unaffected by his stare.

Knowsbleed33
I like to pick the hobby that requires the least amount of effort for the greatest amount of entertainment. And there are so many Juggernaut and Cyttorak threads nowadays.

And seriously now, can you blame me for the things I call Juggernaut fans on? Can't die? There's nothing supporting it when you look at the greater context. One of Juggernaut's greatest feat of survivability is overshadowed by the fact that in the Marvel universe people perform the same or greater feats as either part of their normal operation or as part of their "costume". Easiest call ever.

Except you take the most ridiculous position. First you claim Trion Juggernaut wasn't all Cyttoraks power when it says it was on panel, then in the "Is Juggernaut truly physically indestructible?" debate we had your logic was "Well, if the LT can hurt Juggernaut physically; he's not truly physically indestructible". Now, your logic in this thread is that because Juggernaut can't survive the destruction of the universe, he can die.

Give us some credit, seriously. We're talking by reasonable means. Juggernaut isn't a abstract entity, or the Beyonder. There are powers out there that can effect him in some capacity.

Johnny Sorrow can't.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Except you take the most ridiculous position. First you claim Trion Juggernaut wasn't all Cyttoraks power when it says it was on panel, then in the "Is Juggernaut truly physically indestructible?" debate we had your logic was "Well, if the LT can hurt Juggernaut physically; he's not truly physically indestructible". Now, your logic in this thread is that because Juggernaut can't survive the destruction of the universe, he can die.

Give us some credit, seriously. We're talking by reasonable means. Juggernaut isn't a abstract entity, or the Beyonder. There are powers out there that can effect him in some capacity.

Johnny Sorrow can't.
They are ridiculous positions, but they're only made so to avoid major squabbling. Plus it's way easier. It looks like you can relate judging by how you explain your choice of words. But this isn't about you. Other Juggernaut fans misrepresent him and that's lame. As much of a moderate fan of Juggernaut as I am, I hate seeing him misrepresented, even if it's to boost him. I see words like "invincible" thrown around and it irks me. People are just being lazy.

Also, poor word use gets on my nerves. It's a wonder I use the internet at all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.