dante(dmc4) runs resident evil gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
First don't get mad at me because I'm only allowing Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory. No Pandora or lucifer. to make up for it he has all of the abilities for his sword and guns. just so you know though, some matches will just be fist fight only matches. he gets a half hour break between each fight. the opponents are: ( the sentence after guy's name is what Dante is allowed. yeah I know, duh.)

1.) tyrant. fist fight. arena is the lab we first see Tyrant in.

2.) G. Dante can use Rebellion and his guns. arena is the train G was killed on. G will transform into his other forms every 10 - 15 minutes. theres enough room for him to fly around in his winged form (if fight lasts that long)

3.) Nemisis. guns only. Nemisis has his rocket launcher and mini gattling gun. arena is Raccoon city.

4.) Krauser(arm tansformed). Rebellion only.arena is the ruins or catle or whatever it's called where you fight him in the game.

5.) Jill (RE5). fist fight . arena is that one place you have to rip that thing off her bre- I mean chest.

6.) Wesker(RE5). fist fight. Wesker takes that serum of his so he's at full strength when the fight starts. arena is the hanger(other wise known as: hide and BOOM.

Can Dante take the heat?

ScreamPaste
Dante clears.

He's faster than Wesker and stronger than Nemesis. He's not the most durable person ever, but he can regen.. which tires him out, but he should still clear this most of the time.

k1Lla441
It hardly tires him out, especially to tire him out so much that these peeps win. dante stomps cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.