The Tricksterpriest is the Greatest Debater Ever Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tom Joad
Pay respects and tributes to the greatest debater of a pointless topic ever here. He could debate a zombie centaur into submission, he's so good. Etc.

carver9
You're dirty as hell for making this thread and by the way I think that trickster is a good debator and you're the one who needs work.

Tom Joad
i will shower then.

TricksterPriest
...............I'm unsure whether to be offended, blow a raspberry, shrug, or take a bow. durhmm

Mekrob
I approve of this thread

Mindset
This thread didn't need to be made, everyone already knows this.

psycho gundam
can someone make an example of a patented tricksterpriest retort?
shifty

Mindset
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11705668#post11705668

psycho gundam
^ i would concede to that, i mean, after reading pages of feats to find a specific one..... i would just throw up my white flag.

Mindset
I know right

ThunderGodEneru
It is shit like this that is the reason mods are contemplating shutting this whole forum down, you all realise that right?

Mekrob
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
It is shit like this that is the reason mods are contemplating shutting this whole forum down, you all realise that right? Keep the cursing to a minimum.

Mindset
I don't think so.

Mekrob
It is shit like this that is the reason mods are contemplating shutting this whole forum down, you all realise that right? Also, isn't it because people report hooey like this?

-K-M-
Dumb.

The Nuul
Its is shit like this that is the reason mods are contemplating shutting this whole forum down.

thumb up

batdude123
Originally posted by psycho gundam
can someone make an example of a patented tricksterpriest retort?
shifty

"Can I blame Storm and Black Panther for being black?!"

quanchi112
It is shit like this that is the reason mods are contemplating shutting this whole forum down, you all realise that right? Yep.

Original Smurph
It is shit like this that is the reason mods are contemplating shutting this whole forum down, you all realise that right? Lulz. No, it isn't. It's because people like you cause fights like this resulting in pointless reports.

The globals aren't insisting that the forum gets shut down because Red made another spam thread.

PS, Phil, I owe you a (h5)

Newjak
Originally posted by batdude123
"Can I blame Storm and Black Panther for being black?!" Maybe stick out tongue

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Lulz. No, it isn't. It's because people like you cause fights like this resulting in pointless reports.

The globals aren't insisting that the forum gets shut down because Red made another spam thread.

PS, Phil, I owe you a (h5) No (h5) for me sad

Scoobless
One time I saw Tricksterpriest kicking a homeless guy's dog ..... true story.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.