codex alimentarius = silent global killer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majoraj

majoraj
btw ill try posting links but last time i did it didnt let me cos i was new etc so....

youtube.com/watch?v=99IcZ1TtD_E&feature=related

this top link is a new vid i found with this guy (dr) who seems to know his stuff and even though i was going to post his hour and a bit lecture, this is the next best thing i myself am going to wacth it now, real or not one thing for sure is i need other peoples verdicts on this matter THANKS (the bottom links are just optional and more on google) jus wacth top link THANKS

codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

youtube.com/watch?v=O2D4-noTiCg

this IAN crane guy sure got me curious tho be warned his video is long (despite making sense)

majoraj
okay im just half way thru this vid and i think its the best thing (and most informative) to watch and its jus a few mins as apposed to others so jus use this link and the WB asap thanks

P.S please understand i just need reasurance and peace of mind and more verdicts to know wether or not it is as bad as it sound... hopefully youll c y im curious !

youtube.com/watch?v=99IcZ1TtD_E&feature=related

majoraj
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApgsvRBXP1s90WmLrGSB2PtJBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090107101744AA0vpGS

this answer is to show you as to why myself and others share conern for this issue! and why this LAW could possibly be a bigger deal then people anticipate!

majoraj
codex alimentarius

please key in and do some reseach on this law i have posted in other areas to get other people verdicts on this and the spotential seriousness of this subject/issue

youtube.com/watch?v=ClglNjry02A

you need to watch this one !

Bicnarok
I get the impression you want folk to look up "codex alimentarius"

majoraj
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I get the impression you want folk to look up "codex alimentarius"

that is correct

Bicnarok
Its an interesting subject to say the least.

Watched this video series lecture.

VmrF9KjlGsc

majoraj
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Its an interesting subject to say the least.

Watched this video series lecture.

VmrF9KjlGsc

glad to see some intererest (and maybe concern etc?) thanks wink

Bicnarok
Concern? this is just the tip of the icebergsmile

Not to worry though certian individuals are working against this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.