Dante vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Dante vs Castlevania's Alucard.

Voyeur
Spite. Alucard is dead already in that game. It's over before it started. close this thread.

k1Lla441
give some info on alucard please? seriously tho, one liner op's like "start" or " this person vs this person" is starting to get pretty annoying. please explain the people, fight, place, etc.

Voyeur
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_(Castlevania)

I agree. Make the original posts a semi role playing esque situation where you type out the scenery, battle field. What the characters weapons, items are. What game form they are both at, their current conditions. Etc.

Gumachi
God. Strongest Form. All abilities, it takes place in a castle.

Voyeur
Dante wins, obviously.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Gumachi
wow, this is definitely a lot of information on alucard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gumachi
Originally posted by Voyeur
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_(Castlevania)

k1Lla441

I seen it, i just thought that it was quite sad that you try to give me that little information about alucard to think it was enough erm

its not really about the info anymore, its just that you put zero effort into any of your threads.

Gumachi
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard

I can't find much info on him.

k1Lla441
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard nevermind no

Gumachi
I can't find much info on him.

Find the info for yourself.

k1Lla441
wait... did you just give yourself a command?

Gumachi
I meant you.

k1Lla441
I meant you.
1. Then why did you quote yourself?

2. Its not my job too, you should already have it in the op.

Gumachi
1. Didn't want to double post...don't ask. Besides, I edited it.

2. Wasn't thinking of all of that.

Gumachi
Don't forget than Dante has the souls of Hell.

mastagambit
Ok let me get my say on this since I am a Castlevania fan. Alucard is the half human son of Lord Dracula. Alucard has all of his strength and none of his weaknesses (if he wears a special amulet)
Now Alucard also has a 'true' form which is basically like a demon form. Plus he has an ability called Soul Steal. He can easily steal the life force form Dante.

Demonic Phoenix

Strongest form? For both characters?

Dante wins.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by mastagambit
Ok let me get my say on this since I am a Castlevania fan. Alucard is the half human son of Lord Dracula. Alucard has all of his strength and none of his weaknesses (if he wears a special amulet)
Now Alucard also has a 'true' form which is basically like a demon form. Plus he has an ability called Soul Steal. He can easily steal the life force form Dante.

Dante's has resistance to 'soul-sucking' as early as DMC 3. He's 19 in that game.

Gumachi
Originally posted by mastagambit

Sparda's Devil Trigger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alucard's Demon Form. Dante drops Alucard like he did Argosax. If he goes Sparda Form, he is technially invincible(or only a High-Demonic Lord can kill him). Dante heals like Wolverine, and even if he was to steal Dante's soul(which he won't), he would still have his Devil Form/Majin Devil Trigger. Dante has all the powers of a Demon God/Sparda as well. He can instantly master a weapon, just by putting his hands on it. Dante has become too strong for manga, anime, or game, he kills the most powerful demons without his superior devil power. Besides, JACKPOT would put Alcuard away forever. If Alucard has Dark Magic, it simply wouldn't work on Dante. He would just knock his magic off, like he did Mundus. I mean, Dante has surpassed Sparda, himself. He kills the most powerfull of Demons, without his Devil Powers.

Gumachi
Devil May Cry & Castlevania comparison.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Strongest form? For both characters?

Dante wins.

Yup, and all abilities. Unless, Alucard can resist time-slow, Dante would just stop time and chop his head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.