Rabbits!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
THEY IS COMING!

ACTUAL FOOTAGE:
vXdy1zTUG2A

AdjHatcHNfw

The only way to survive is to escape to the very tall buildings and basements. and be sure to wear your tinfoil hats!!!!

THE JLRTENJAC
This is aweful! Simply aweful! What are we going to do?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lord Knightfa11
Stay calm
and orderly. The tinfoil hats will save you from their laser eyes but you must use an umbrella for the rasin shaped turds.

THE JLRTENJAC
OF COURSE! *Goes out and buys tinfoil and an umbrella*

But what about their carrot missiles? and their cabbage nukes?

*starts to panic*

punkkaveman
lol wow

Deano
i find this funny in all honesty. its good to have these kind of threads and not take things to seriously.

but it pains me due to the fact that if i did something similar in the religion forum e.g mocking christianity. i would be issued a warning and the thread would be locked.

still...thats hypocrisy for you

punkkaveman
Originally posted by Deano
i find this funny in all honesty. its good to have these kind of threads and not take things to seriously.

but it pains me due to the fact that if i did something similar in the religion forum e.g mocking christianity. i would be issued a warning and the thread would be locked.

religion is a touchier subject

~:Mr.Anderson:~

still...thats hypocrisy for you This is just the insane batty part of town that mods are afraid to go. smile also, this doesn't directly make fun of anyone in particular's conspiracy theory. Its hard to make fun of religion without making fun of the religious.

Deano
religion is insanity. yet billions believe in it. what does that say about the world we live in?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
exactly. you make fun of people's most solemn beliefs and they are sure to get mad at you.

jaden101
religion is insanity. yet billions believe in it. what does that say about the world we live in?

Something in this forum you and I agree on. I knew it had to happen 1 day.

lord xyz
rabbits are so ****ing cute!!!!

jaden101
http://img.chan4chan.gagspace.com/img/2009-02-25/1235570592074.jpg

Thems having our kids napped.

LDHZenkai
religion is insanity. yet billions believe in it. what does that say about the world we live in? thumb up thumb up

THE JLRTENJAC
The world is insanity. The only way to bring sanity to an insane world is through insanity.

Captain REX

Not hypocrisy at all. It wasn't reported.

Don't make threads like this, Knightfall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.