**PC Virus Announcement**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul

Scoobless
Damn those confickering April fools day worms ... every year another great catastrophe is set to befall us on April fools day .... it's the work of 'The Brotherhood of the Fraternal Sorority' I tells ya!

no expression

Mekrob
It's threads like this that are killing the vs forum

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mekrob
It's threads like this that are killing the vs forum if that virus hits your PC you wont be able to go on any threads.

Mekrob
Originally posted by chomperx9
if that virus hits your PC you wont be able to go on any threads. Because the forum will have closed

Kazenji
Bdtools has a removal tool for this

http://www.bdtools.net/

Mekrob
The virus is probably just Quan wiggling into your computer and creating numerous pop-ups that make no sense.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Scoobless
Damn those confickering April fools day worms ... every year another great catastrophe is set to befall us on April fools day .... it's the work of 'The Brotherhood of the Fraternal Sorority' I tells ya!

no expression

The FBI dont think its as funny as you do scoobs. Have fun in jail! I know it was you.
clapping

The virus is probably just Quan wiggling into your computer and creating numerous pop-ups that make no sense.
laughing

Vally Doosh
laughing out loud

nimbus006

laughing laughing laughing laughing

psycho gundam
so....anyone's cpu warped yet?

notice any malware or lost functionality?

Symmetric Chaos
I scanned mine. No infection.

Yay Firefox!

jalek moye
i'm fine

chomperx9
they never said the virus would hit at midnight. check tomorrow morning when you turn on your PC

psycho gundam
the chair of trend micro wasn't to enthused about the "conficker" worm, so in no way am i going to be ok with the situation until some time later.

i stalked up on some anti-virus tools and it may be a good idea for the rest of you too.

i have (and i think you can get them on google);

- hijack this. good for getting rid of the specific files after you can identify them.

- comboFix. a heavy duty program that sweeps your system 32 and all that fun stuff, it's quite thorough.

- vundoFix. another good tool.

- killbox. yet another good tool.

and AVG seems like it can handle current malware alright, and their anti-spyware variant software is also pretty handy.

jalek moye
i have stuff rady for it in case but so far im fine

psycho gundam
that's good.

Symmetric Chaos
BTW, everyone who reads this post will be infected.

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q367/julio_luvzaide/12234220.png

guy222
Avast FTW

TricksterPriest
See, there's an easy solution to this problem.

GET A MAC. big grin

http://www.foundshit.com/images/masked-bikini-apple-logo.jpg

psycho gundam
it's probably steve job's covert team of ninja hackers that did this.

chomperx9
i think the virus thingy was a joke cause i read the news online and they said no one got infected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.