Reed w/LOTS of prep vs TOAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Reed has:

X = 1 googleplex

Z = ((X^X^X^X^X^X^X^X^X^X^)^X)^X^X^X^X^X^X^X^X

Prep Time = Z ^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z
^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z.....

In other words, Reed has a LOT of prep time.

He doesn't die of old age/doesn't get bored, and he has all of the resource in the world and has Galactus's ship

He also can get help from anybody below Eternity.

Who wins?

KingD19
TOAA is god, not a god, but the god, the one and only, of the Marvel-verse. He will know what Reeds planning, and doom him to fail, or erase his existence.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by KingD19
TOAA is god, not a god, but the god, the one and only, of the Marvel-verse. He will know what Reeds planning, and doom him to fail, or erase his existence.

TOAA does not get prep and cannot act until the fight starts (which wouldn't be for a LONG time)

KingD19
Soon as the fight starts, he makes Reed lose.

AverageSavage
spite. TOAA erases reed as soon as fight starts

Nestical
Originally posted by AverageSavage
spite. TOAA erases reed as soon as fight starts

tkitna
I like this thread. Any explanation or scenario somebody comes up with for how Reed could win can be refuted and that person would be right no matter what. How cool is that.

1st person - 'Reed uses RTDGKHO on TOAA and BFR's him to JHTYYF.'

Refuter - 'TOAA doesnt like that and makes it not happen.'

Refuter wins! Awesome!

LDHZenkai
TOAA doesn't need prep...he already knows whats happening. He exist at all times.

Hewhoknowsall
Well, I mean didn't Doom beat the Beyonder with MUCH less prep?

Sin I AM
hmmmm i've always thought that reed may actually be TOAA, in human form a Marvel Earths form of Jesus if you will, born again? It'd make a great story imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.