Kain vs Mortal Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Kain with all abilities vs Mortal Pyron.

Burning thought
The same thing that happens when he faces full powered pyron, he takes his soul or freezes him in time etc etc

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Burning thought
The same thing that happens when he faces full powered pyron, he takes his soul or freezes him in time etc etc I loled.

Pyron kills Kain with one punch.

k1Lla441
dude, seriously, 99 percent of the threads you make only go about 1 or 2 pages becuase THEY ARE BORING. could you atleast put a little effort into your threads?? And what does mortal pyron even mean? he can be killed? or does he lose like half of his powers? because if he doesnt its spite.

ThunderGodEneru
"Mortal Pyron" is a term coined on KMC to describe Pyron after imposing limitations to his power when he fought the Darkstalkers on Earth.

k1Lla441
o lol. about how much of his power is limited?

leonheartmm
why dont we just accept that kain fails most of the time?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by k1Lla441
o lol. about how much of his power is limited? Alot, he cannot destroy a planet in this form, only about a city based on feats(although he implied he could destroy a planet), he is not faster than light, instead being around 15% of lightspeed maybe, he is nowhere near as strong obviously considering his size(still much stronger than Kain), so yeah, he is not shit on his full power.

Still enough to kill Kain in one attack.

Burning thought
Show me Pyron doing a feat in this form please.

Kain wipes Pyron out, hes an easy physical foe, Kain has no problem with such foes.

ThunderGodEneru
He has problems with a giant squid.

Burning thought
One that would spin Pyrons soul in the wheel of fate and have him come out the other side as a human infant...

ThunderGodEneru
Nope, never happened sir, he regulates dead souls.

Gumachi
I thought Elder God said he was the Wheel of Fate?

ThunderGodEneru
Which only affects the souls of the dead.

Gumachi
Wasn't he wielding the fate of Kain?

Is Elder God that bad? I mean that is where Raziel's power comes from.

ThunderGodEneru
You're acting like Raziel is powerful or something.

Gumachi
laughing The way I see it he is laughing

Burning thought
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Nope, never happened sir, he regulates dead souls.

Dead souls wtf.....all souls are souls, you dont get dead souls....regardless he processes souls, fact remains he is a continental if not planet sized entity that has feats of being able to shape the lives and excistences and even recreate those lives again and again along with fresh souls. More impressive than anything Pyron has done and likely will do, the most he can do is use energy to form sad robots, not real life.

leonheartmm
and cutting his tentacles defeats him and being buried under rubble leaves him unable to digs out for year and years. yeah, some power.

Burning thought
Cutting his tentacles with a hugely powerful weapon defeats him in-game.....and slashing his eye....

And being buried under rubble? you obvious misunderstand quite a lot, he burrows himself and furthermore is already under the ground of the planet so being "buried" is like calling a worm or a crab being "buried" both can dig out and are purpously like it.

Then again, I guess being sucked up by a vampire who dies in sunlight is more impressives! lolz!

leonheartmm
cutting tentacles, popping eye balls with a sharp lolipop, gotcha.

actually he falls still tryin to reach for kain to hurt him and take cain with himself.

its called a technicality sonny.

Burning thought
As I said, sucked up by a sunlight vulnerable vampire, lol.....

leonheartmm
^one who defeated jedah.

Darkstorm Zero
Demitri at his peak would destroy Kane handidly...

Remember, many of the higher end Darkstalkers are friggin beyond even DBZ levels of power and wanktitude...

Burning thought
Their mostly seem to be physical beings, nothing more.

ThunderGodEneru
Cutting his tentacles with a hugely powerful weapon defeats him in-game.....and slashing his eye....

And being buried under rubble? you obvious misunderstand quite a lot, he burrows himself and furthermore is already under the ground of the planet so being "buried" is like calling a worm or a crab being "buried" both can dig out and are purpously like it.

Then again, I guess being sucked up by a vampire who dies in sunlight is more impressives! lolz! 1. Soul Reaver is weak in comparison to mortal Pyron. And slashing his eye? Lol.

2. So he ran away. K.

3. Demitri who happens to have the necessary powerset to defeat Pyron? So he can die in sunlight. So what? That is completely irrelevant to defeating Pyron, and only cements you as an idiot.

ThunderGodEneru
As I said, sucked up by a sunlight vulnerable vampire, lol..... Nice cop-out.

ThunderGodEneru
Their mostly seem to be physical beings, nothing more. You=Ignorant biased loser.

The top-ranked Darkstalkers are not merely physical beings.

Jedah has soul devouring abilities above that of Kain's, and a healing factor that is rivaled by few.

Belial possessed reality altering powers.

Demitri possessed just the necessary tool to beat Mortal Pyron, powerful energy absorption which after fighting him allowed him to absorb him(and by Demitri's own admission it was a difficult fight).

Please stfu.

Burning thought
1. Soul Reaver is weak in comparison to mortal Pyron. And slashing his eye? Lol.

2. So he ran away. K.

3. Demitri who happens to have the necessary powerset to defeat Pyron? So he can die in sunlight. So what? That is completely irrelevant to defeating Pyron, and only cements you as an idiot.

1. In what exactley? in hows much it can physically bustszor!?

2. Did Demitri wipe his mouth with a tissue to rid it of residue cosmic super energies after swallowing up your cosmic physical godsor!?

3. And so what if the reaver can defeat the Elder God? so what if the Elder God is defeated? and actually it is quite amusing, hes a lower evolution of Vampire by LOk standards.....and what powerset exactley? for all you know any of the vampires could have done it or higher tiers, if they dont just rip out his soul like Kain does in this battle.

You=Ignorant biased loser.

The top-ranked Darkstalkers are not merely physical beings.

Jedah has soul devouring abilities above that of Kain's, and a healing factor that is rivaled by few.

Belial possessed reality altering powers.

Demitri possessed just the necessary tool to beat Mortal Pyron, powerful energy absorption which after fighting him allowed him to absorb him(and by Demitri's own admission it was a difficult fight).

Please stfu.

Soul powers, Kain has them, goodie....

Belial who like an idiot started to drain of power because he blasted a section of his body away....lol..

Was it actually stated that only Demitri had energy absorbtion of this level or is it assumed?

ThunderGodEneru
1. In what exactley? in hows much it can physically bustszor!?

2. Did Demitri wipe his mouth with a tissue to rid it of residue cosmic super energies after swallowing up your cosmic physical godsor!?

3. And so what if the reaver can defeat the Elder God? so what if the Elder God is defeated? and actually it is quite amusing, hes a lower evolution of Vampire by LOk standards.....and what powerset exactley? for all you know any of the vampires could have done it or higher tiers, if they dont just rip out his soul like Kain does in this battle. 1. It's damage output has not shown to be as much as Pyron's, if it cut Elder God, Pyron would blow him to pieces in a punch.

2. You're an idiot.

3. It shows Elder God is a weakling. Lower evolution by LOK standards? Completely irrelevant to a fight considering he can shield himself from the sun and is more powerful than any LoK vampire. Powerset? His absorption abilities. There is only one vampire stronger than Demitri, and that is Jedah. And Kain can't rip out souls without cutting them with the Reaver, which won't happen, he is too slow.

Tell me, what stops Pyron from rushing Kain, ripping off his arms, and taking the Reaver to orbit, leaving Kain an armless, weaponless vampire?

ThunderGodEneru
Soul powers, Kain has them, goodie....

Belial who like an idiot started to drain of power because he blasted a section of his body away....lol..

Was it actually stated that only Demitri had energy absorbtion of this level or is it assumed? 1. With the Reaver.

2. Point? That does not change his reality warping powerset.

3. Oh but we should assume someone else has it right?

Facts are that other than the S Ranks, Demitri was the most powerful Makai noble. So why assume some other dick would be able to?

And again, your point?

I am who I am
Pyron actually loosed to Demitri purposely. He could have won but instead opted out to lose wit honor. And in all honesty...he might not be dead, just inside Demitri. He is stated numerous times to be virtually immortal.

Don't know if peeps realize this or not, but the guy is an honorable fighter. Who isn't that much of a bad guy.

Burning thought
1. With the Reaver.

2. Point? That does not change his reality warping powerset.

3. Oh but we should assume someone else has it right?

Facts are that other than the S Ranks, Demitri was the most powerful Makai noble. So why assume some other dick would be able to?

And again, your point?

1. And magic

2. What has he actually warped? show me proof?

Well first, hes not given this power it seems by your words in any canon, what other higher class vampires has Pyron faced? I mean your the one sitting here guessing it was a specific ability.....

point is that Pyron can be defeated quite handily, none of his superz powers stopped Demitri, I mean what are Dmitris speed feats? or Demitris physical feats? I remember seeing him not even being able to break the tiles off a typical roof in one of your anime videos....

Burning thought
1. It's damage output has not shown to be as much as Pyron's, if it cut Elder God, Pyron would blow him to pieces in a punch.

2. You're an idiot.

3. It shows Elder God is a weakling. Lower evolution by LOK standards? Completely irrelevant to a fight considering he can shield himself from the sun and is more powerful than any LoK vampire. Powerset? His absorption abilities. There is only one vampire stronger than Demitri, and that is Jedah. And Kain can't rip out souls without cutting them with the Reaver, which won't happen, he is too slow.

Tell me, what stops Pyron from rushing Kain, ripping off his arms, and taking the Reaver to orbit, leaving Kain an armless, weaponless vampire?

1. Pyron wouldnt see or hit anything.....and what do you mean damage output? it has various frequencies of power impacing both soul and purity after the purification by Ariel.....theres more than just physical might unfortunatley for you....

2. Yeh and Id have a better debate and more challenging argument coming from a hunk of concrete..

3. More powerful? by what? ive seen no feats at all.....and it shows Elder God is a weakling for those who think big physical powerz are all that counts, soul powers and other elements of the reaver also come into comparison. not true, Kain as shown in Blood omen has Soul rip AND spirit wrack, long range soul ripping powers.

The fact that hes not shown to be as quick, it didnt help him do that against Demitri when Demitri sucked him up did it......no it did not.....ive not seen speed feats from Demitri either. Whats stopping Kain from just tossing up his Repel shield and trapping Pyron in time stasis? nothing.....Pyron has no resistance to any of those.

ThunderGodEneru
1. And magic

2. What has he actually warped? show me proof?

Well first, hes not given this power it seems by your words in any canon, what other higher class vampires has Pyron faced? I mean your the one sitting here guessing it was a specific ability.....

point is that Pyron can be defeated quite handily, none of his superz powers stopped Demitri, I mean what are Dmitris speed feats? or Demitris physical feats? I remember seeing him not even being able to break the tiles off a typical roof in one of your anime videos.... 1. Prove he received the spell in canon.

2. He sent Demitri and Pyron's castle which is huge through dimensions.

3. What are you talking about? You are the one assuming other vampires who are weaker than Demitri have done the same. YOU are assuming. I am not, I know for a fact Demitri has those powers, we do not know if other vampires have them on the same level, and they probably don't, you know, because they are inferior and have never shown it. Only Demitri and Jedah have shown energy absorption.

How would that happen? None of his super powers stopped Demitri? Are we using A>B>C logic now? And obviously he is fast and strong enough to fight Pyron, why would Pyron's feats be invalidated because Demitri beat him? And Demitri is physically on par with Pyron, who is so so so much stronger than Donavan, who kept a cliff from falling with one hand while having his heart impaled by a blood and soul draining sword.

Typical roof? Demitri's entire castle has a barrier protecting it for one.

And for another, when the hell did Demitri attack his roof?

Burning thought
1. Prove he received the spell in canon.

2. He sent Demitri and Pyron's castle which is huge through dimensions.

3. What are you talking about? You are the one assuming other vampires who are weaker than Demitri have done the same. YOU are assuming. I am not, I know for a fact Demitri has those powers, we do not know if other vampires have them on the same level, and they probably don't, you know, because they are inferior and have never shown it. Only Demitri and Jedah have shown energy absorption.

How would that happen? None of his super powers stopped Demitri? Are we using A>B>C logic now? And obviously he is fast and strong enough to fight Pyron, why would Pyron's feats be invalidated because Demitri beat him? And Demitri is physically on par with Pyron, who is so so so much stronger than Donavan, who kept a cliff from falling with one hand while having his heart impaled by a blood and soul draining sword.

Typical roof? Demitri's entire castle has a barrier protecting it for one.

And for another, when the hell did Demitri attack his roof?

1. Done so many times, Kain himself tells us he does...

2. Show me please, and that does not sound like reality warping at all, thats just transportation...its like teleportation only your teleporting another entity/object.....

3. No your assuming he has a power vampires dont have, just because Pyron has not been absorbed by said vampires ,although iven ot seen Pyron face other higher class vampires. until theres evidence of Demitri having a unique power that allows him to do this, then you cant assume he was only capable of tacking out Pyron because of that power set.

Obviously he is fast enough to fight Pyron? or maybe speed mattered little......are you assuming? ofcourse you are....

He attacked a roof in your old anime with the slipknot music playing...or Pyron did, someones attack hit a roof.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Pyron wouldnt see or hit anything.....and what do you mean damage output? it has various frequencies of power impacing both soul and purity after the purification by Ariel.....theres more than just physical might unfortunatley for you....

2. Yeh and Id have a better debate and more challenging argument coming from a hunk of concrete..

3. More powerful? by what? ive seen no feats at all.....and it shows Elder God is a weakling for those who think big physical powerz are all that counts, soul powers and other elements of the reaver also come into comparison. not true, Kain as shown in Blood omen has Soul rip AND spirit wrack, long range soul ripping powers.

The fact that hes not shown to be as quick, it didnt help him do that against Demitri when Demitri sucked him up did it......no it did not.....ive not seen speed feats from Demitri either. Whats stopping Kain from just tossing up his Repel shield and trapping Pyron in time stasis? nothing.....Pyron has no resistance to any of those. 1. And has to cut to do those things. Which shows Elder God can be cut by it.

2. Debate? I'm not having a debate with you BT, a debate would be that we both bring forth points backed up by logic and evidence. Your arguments are backed up by idiocy, bias, and pure bullshit.

3. Strength, speed, power. Elder God is a giant squid who happens to be able to control the souls of the dead. Big whoop. All he can do in terms of combat is tentacle attack. Show me the final statement. Because I call bullshit.

4. I have shown you him circling the planet. And obviously Demitri could handle Pyron's speed, what the hell makes you think Kain can just because Demitri can?

Repel shield? The fact that it has not taken a punch with the force of a nuclear missile. How about that?

Time attacks are too slow for Pyron, and even with Pyron slowed down he will be faster than Kain.

I am who I am
Peeps know Demitri can't beat Pyron.

It's like a cowboy killin' almost erbody on the planet leavin' only Japan. Then says "Y'all use Katanas, what are those? I'll fight on your level." Put away his gun and challenges the best samurai in the world to a sword fight and gives him the challenge of his life but eventually looses. How is this bad for Pyron?

And Demetri has no speed feats? The guys forward dash makes him vanish and appear behind you or in front of you and he teleport.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Done so many times, Kain himself tells us he does...

2. Show me please, and that does not sound like reality warping at all, thats just transportation...its like teleportation only your teleporting another entity/object.....

3. No your assuming he has a power vampires dont have, just because Pyron has not been absorbed by said vampires ,although iven ot seen Pyron face other higher class vampires. until theres evidence of Demitri having a unique power that allows him to do this, then you cant assume he was only capable of tacking out Pyron because of that power set.

Obviously he is fast enough to fight Pyron? or maybe speed mattered little......are you assuming? ofcourse you are....

He attacked a roof in your old anime with the slipknot music playing...or Pyron did, someones attack hit a roof. 1. When.

2. He hit him with an attack which ripped reality open. He did not teleport him, and I have shown you this already, look up the fvcking respect thread, I am not getting it again.

3. But we must assume they DO have it, right!? eek! That is a baseless assumption, and it is actually a use of the Equivocation fallacy, shut the fvck up. And why are you continuing to argue this? What does it matter if Demitri can tackle Pyron, that doesn't prove Kain can.

4. Speed mattered little? So they stood in one place? You're picking at straws to try to weasel your way out of the fact that Kain cannot handle Pyron's speed, fact is, Kain CAN'T.

5. No he didn't, and Pyron shoot a small blast which knocked Demitri back that was over the roof, he did not attack the roof directly. And then we see that Pyron was able to send Demitri directly through the castle itself, sending it crashing to the ground.

Burning thought
1. And has to cut to do those things. Which shows Elder God can be cut by it.

2. Debate? I'm not having a debate with you BT, a debate would be that we both bring forth points backed up by logic and evidence. Your arguments are backed up by idiocy, bias, and pure bullshit.

3. Strength, speed, power. Elder God is a giant squid who happens to be able to control the souls of the dead. Big whoop. All he can do in terms of combat is tentacle attack. Show me the final statement. Because I call bullshit.

4. I have shown you him circling the planet. And obviously Demitri could handle Pyron's speed, what the hell makes you think Kain can just because Demitri can?

Repel shield? The fact that it has not taken a punch with the force of a nuclear missile. How about that?

Time attacks are too slow for Pyron, and even with Pyron slowed down he will be faster than Kain.

1. But we dont know the durability of the Elder God, nor do we know the overall cutting power of the blade, we dont even know the comparison that the soul powers of the sword have on a spectoral entity, since it was hinted only the sword can harm the Elder God anyway......

2. flip that and it would be more truthful and what shit you talking now? youve provided no evidence at all, stop blowing out hot air child....

3. Giant squid? He resembles nothing of a giant squid, all he has is tentacles, a lot of beings have tentacles.....he looks more like one of thos huge Elder Gods from the Cthulu series or however you spell it....and false, he fires energy from his eyes....which are millions...as are his tentacles of varying sizes....and Kain defeated the Elder God, a continent sized being of spectorla power. And what final statement?

4. Obviously? how so? its neither stated nor hinted speed was a factor Demitri had, and no, ime implying perhaps speed is not whats important, regardless of what is important...speed is not hinted to for Dimitri is it? youve not shown evidence of it...

Repel shield is empowered by kains infnite magic regulation....I dont hae to describe

Same here as to the above, he will just regulate the magic to increase the range, speed and area of the time bolt to smother Pyron quicker than he can say "TGE is pwned"

LLLLLink
Originally posted by I am who I am
Peeps know Demitri can't beat Pyron.

It's like a cowboy killin' almost erbody on the planet leavin' only Japan. Then says "Y'all use Katanas, what are those? I'll fight on your level." Put away his gun and challenges the best samurai in the world to a sword fight and gives him the challenge of his life but eventually looses. How is this bad for Pyron?

And Demetri has no speed feats? The guys forward dash makes him vanish and appear behind you or in front of you and he teleport.

It is bad for Pyron because it proves that his pride makes him an idiot. Why else would you fight and let someone win when you can do better without trying?

Burning thought
1. When.

2. He hit him with an attack which ripped reality open. He did not teleport him, and I have shown you this already, look up the fvcking respect thread, I am not getting it again.

3. But we must assume they DO have it, right!? eek! That is a baseless assumption, and it is actually a use of the Equivocation fallacy, shut the fvck up. And why are you continuing to argue this? What does it matter if Demitri can tackle Pyron, that doesn't prove Kain can.

4. Speed mattered little? So they stood in one place? You're picking at straws to try to weasel your way out of the fact that Kain cannot handle Pyron's speed, fact is, Kain CAN'T.

5. No he didn't, and Pyron shoot a small blast which knocked Demitri back that was over the roof, he did not attack the roof directly. And then we see that Pyron was able to send Demitri directly through the castle itself, sending it crashing to the ground.

1. Blood omen, shown the proof so stop trying to play "silly bugger"

2. So its not reality warping anything, the attack simply sent the objects through reality, was that not when he blasted a piece off his body as well?

3. No we dont....ime simply cutting apart your argument, not fueling one of my own.....without your arguments with any official or factual backing they fall flat....meaning I dont need an argument to contend with it.

4. Dont get mad just because your evidence does not support your baseless assumptions, now go and cry in another section of KMC, it cant be much fun for you me tooling you in several forums at once can it?

5. Show me please

leonheartmm
another BT ***** fight ? sigh
i think every1 shud get a clue and stop making thread about the forgettable vampire.

Gumachi
And Kain can't rip out souls without cutting them with the Reaver, which won't happen, he is too slow.

Kain slows down time?

I am who I am
Originally posted by LLLLLink
It is bad for Pyron because it proves that his pride makes him an idiot. Why else would you fight and let someone win when you can do better without trying? Pyron doesn't care about dying. He only wants to have a challenge.

He even admits he doesn't "understand the concept of death." If Pyron was dying he wouldn't even know it.

Gumachi
Pyron actually loosed to Demitri purposely. He could have won but instead opted out to lose wit honor. And in all honesty...he might not be dead, just inside Demitri. He is stated numerous times to be virtually immortal.

Don't know if peeps realize this or not, but the guy is an honorable fighter. Who isn't that much of a bad guy.

(As said by Alucard)Noone is truly immortal/invincible. Everyone can be defeated.

@Burning Thought: What will Kain do if Pyron takes his little Soul Reaver away?

He gains them canoncially? If i'm not mistaken; It would be like saying Kain gets his Dark Gifts in Blood Omen 2. Which is canon(?)

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi

@Burning Thought: What will Kain do if Pyron takes his little Soul Reaver away?

He gains them canoncially? If i'm not mistaken; It would be like saying Kain gets his Dark Gifts in Blood Omen 2. Which is canon(?)

Not going to happen but if he somehow managed to take the reaver it would do little, Kain can already do almost all the powers he needs without the Reaver, the Reaver simply gives him access to the Concepts of the pillars. Besides Pyron would only find out too late when the Sword has slashed him that its actually got a living spirit inside it, hungry for a soul like Pyron.

Yes he does get Dark gifts in Blood omen 2, so?

Gumachi
Didn't he get Dark Gifts in BO2 like he did in BO? So wouldn't that be canoncially?

Burning thought
Their both canon, TGE is talking bullshit because he doesnt like the BO spells because their vastly powerful and often overpowered.

Gumachi
Heh, Kain was powerful as hell after Blood Omen(Bascially he is/was a God). He was so powerful, that they had to tone him down(in BO2).

Burning thought
yh, well he was overpowered, you could make yourself invincible, wipe all the enemies off the screen wih lightning storm and control souls, by the end of the game almost all the attacks were one hit kills.

Thing is, by the end of Defiance he is beyond most Gods in gaming fiction.

Gumachi
So his most powerful form is End-of-Defiance?

Burning thought
Indeed, he has the full power and acess to the magic regulation, because he is now able to take on his destiny as the scion of balance and guardian.

Phanteros
Raziel jumps Kain, while Pyron is like WTF.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Gumachi
(As said by Alucard)Noone is truly immortal/invincible. Everyone can be defeated. Well, until this is prooven, I'll take Capcom's word for it. They did make him.

Gumachi
You know what I mean. Besides, immortal means unable to die of old age.

I am who I am
The fact that Pyron is made of pure energy and can not be harmed by physical attacks or be seen by the naked eye unless he wills it so leads me to believe he is damn near unkillable.

I'm positive Kain lacks the means to beat Pyron, especially seein'as how Pyron has never once been shown any where near his full power which is only limited to the boundaries of his mind which is at he the level of the final evolution of all creatures.

Gumachi
Fair enough.

Burning thought
Kain does not typically use physical means anyway...

I am who I am
By physical, I mean attacks used to damage'im. He can not be hurt.

Burning thought
Physically he cannot be hurt, his soul is fair game, and he is also open to conceptual attack such as being frozen in time, he still excists as part of time.

Gumachi
Wasn't he hurt physically by Raziel?

Are these two statements true? "Kain posses Super Strength due to being a Vampire, now Lord of Vampires. Kain's Strength Exceeds beyond a 100 ton range, near Limitless. "

"Kain gained the Power of Hellfire and darkness Manipulation when He drank the Blood of Shawn The Devil , as kain was dying due to temporaily losing Powers, Thanks to a Spell casted upon him by The Elder, When Kain was greatly weakness. The blood of Shawn, not only saved his life but gave him Unlimited Power of Hellfire and Darkness. "

Burning thought
I was referring to Pyron

Who said that? theres no feats that would put him at the 100+ ton range tbh, he is around 40 tons lifting/pushing, hes not got 100+ ton range at all.

That second one sounds like a fan fiction, ive not heard anything of that and Kain in canon has not had anything to do wuth hellfire or darkness....

Gumachi
Got it from Comic-vine.

I am who I am
Physically he cannot be hurt, his soul is fair game, and he is also open to conceptual attack such as being frozen in time, he still excists as part of time. How do you know that Pyron has a soul or is not a Soul infused wit energy?

Kain lacks the level of time control to effect Pyron.

Burning thought
Because he is in a universe of beings with souls, furthermore he used to be a typical sentient being ,you would have to prove he loses his soul. And so what if he is a soul infused with energy? it would likely make him even easier meat.

the level of time control? Kain would only need the most basic of time control.....Pyron has zero resistance against time control

Gumachi
If Pyron is cosmic energy, how can he have a soul? What the f**k?

Burning thought
Because he is a sentient being, and he was not always a cosmic being, furthermore can you explain how being cosmic has any baring on who does or does not have a soul?

Gumachi
He can have a soul, but Elder God can't? no expression

Burning thought
The Elder God has a good reason for not having one, first the Elder eats souls, second the Elder God has shown to be able to survive many Soul reaver hits without having any kind of soul leeched from him and furthermore, the Elder God, technically by LOK universe rules is a massive soul himself while also being physical at the same time, thus why saying he "has" one is redundant.

I am who I am
Because he is in a universe of beings with souls, furthermore he used to be a typical sentient being ,you would have to prove he loses his soul. And so what if he is a soul infused with energy? it would likely make him even easier meat.

the level of time control? Kain would only need the most basic of time control.....Pyron has zero resistance against time control None of the reasons you gave on why Pyron would have a soul are any good to anyone but yourself. Your gonna have to come better than that. You do realize that Demitri and the gang have the power to attack souls? So if he was a soul infused wit energy, it wouldn't make him "even easier meat".

Seein' as how at any moment Pyron can teleport and move at light speeds, even if Kain slows down time, Pyron would still be too fast. And I'm gonna need proof that his time powers are good enough to affect anyone who isn't fodder.

Burning thought
None of the reasons you gave on why Pyron would have a soul are any good to anyone but yourself. Your gonna have to come better than that. You do realize that Demitri and the gang have the power to attack souls? So if he was a soul infused wit energy, it wouldn't make him "even easier meat".

Seein' as how at any moment Pyron can teleport and move at light speeds, even if Kain slows down time, Pyron would still be too fast. And I'm gonna need proof that his time powers are good enough to affect anyone who isn't fodder.

What reasons in your opinion would give him a soul? just because he is not flesh and blood? nonsense.....he was a sentient being, thus he has a soul by what a soul is, a soul is merely the word used for the spiritual essence of a being, youd have to have good proof to prove he has no spirit, essence etc, especially since he is sentient.

Thats not how it works, sorry but Pyron simply has zero resistance against time and soul attacks, I am going to need proof that he can resist time powers please?

I am who I am
LMAO, that is some of the lamest reasonin' I've ever heard. It's so far reaching that I really can't put up wit this anymore.

I'm no longer gonna engage wit you about why Kain would lose to anybody. This is pointless, Kain wins all the time let you tell it and there is no changin' that.

Burning thought
LMAO, that is some of the lamest reasonin' I've ever heard. It's so far reaching that I really can't put up wit this anymore.

I'm no longer gonna engage wit you about why Kain would lose to anybody. This is pointless, Kain wins all the time let you tell it and there is no changin' that.

So you concede? good....

crawl away child into your own delusions...

I am who I am
So you concede? good....

crawl away child into your own delusions... Whatever floats your boat, kiddo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.