Hulk vs Wolverine w/ Muramasa Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wolverine has killed one archnemesis with it. Can he replicate that against the Hulk?

KingD19
Muramasa blade can put the Hulk down for good.

psycho gundam
3 questions;

- which hulk?

- does the hulk know about the blade's ability to almost halt healing?

- can the blade even penetrate the hulk's skin?

Sin I AM
lol spite

Battlehammer
the blade would cut through the Hulk like butter

KingD19
If the blade cut through Sabertooth's adamantium neck, and a Shiva robot, then it can cut Hulk. And it doesn't cut, so much as separating the bonds of whatever it touches on a molecular level.

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
3 questions;

- which hulk?

- does the hulk know about the blade's ability to almost halt healing?

- can the blade even penetrate the hulk's skin?

1. WWHulk

2. yes

3. prob

Xplosive
Wolverine kills him, except if WWH avoids any Logan attack, which I doubt.

Starscream M
remember, wwh has adamantium arm band

KingD19
Sabertooth's neck, and maybe his wrist were adamantium, they provided no match for the blade.

Wild Shadow
wolverine ftw

Lord Feron
Logan

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
If the blade cut through Sabertooth's adamantium neck, and a Shiva robot, then it can cut Hulk. And it doesn't cut, so much as separating the bonds of whatever it touches on a molecular level.

It was implied that Sabretooth lost his adamantium BEFORE Loeb's arc. Srank told me about it. It makes a lot of sense.

Originally posted by Starscream M
remember, wwh has adamantium arm band

confused

Wild Shadow
without an explanation to sabes missing adamantium i'll just chalk it up to PIS and poor editing.

as for adamantium arm bands that dont mean squat to the muramasa sword it will still slice through it.

Sin I AM
LOL @ making threads for Logan 2 beat hulk, you coulda made it even by taking away wolverine's hf

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
as for adamantium arm bands that dont mean squat to the muramasa sword it will still slice through it.

WWH's armband wasn't made of adamantium. And muramasa blade failed to even scratch Logan's ribs.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
WWH's armband wasn't made of adamantium. And muramasa blade failed to even scratch Logan's ribs.

is the scratch you are talking about the one cap gave him? cause if it is it looked to me like cap just managed to give him a shallow cut deep but not deep enough to hit bone.

StiltmanFTW
is the scratch you are talking about the one cap gave him? cause if it is it looked to me like cap just managed to give him a shallow cut deep but not deep enough to hit bone.

Yes, I'm talking about that. And I seriously doubt that Cap intended it to be a shallow cut. He wanted to stop Logan at all costs.

Wild Shadow
Yes, I'm talking about that. And I seriously doubt that Cap intended it to be a shallow cut. He wanted to stop Logan at all costs.

cap will never be that dark or willing to go that far its not in hi character its what makes cap so corney and the old american ideal that he keeps hoping ppl will embrace.

Sin I AM
captain america is the shite, dont 4get it fanboy wink

Starscream M
WWH's armband wasn't made of adamantium. oh, my bad...i assumed it was. What metal was it do you know?

StiltmanFTW
cap will never be that dark or willing to go that far its not in hi character its what makes cap so corney and the old american ideal that he keeps hoping ppl will embrace.

Cap killed people before no expression

oh, my bad...i assumed it was. What metal was it do you know?

Some Sakaar metal.

Wild Shadow
Cap killed people before no expression

Some Sakaar metal.

who? when? where? why? or what? dont use the WW2 excuse.

StiltmanFTW
who? when? where? why? or what? dont use the WW2 excuse.

There are some dead bodies in his respect thread shifty

Wild Shadow
There are some dead bodies in his respect thread shifty

hmmm.. i went through 4 pages to lazy to go through the rest. smile

Rhinoceros
WWH thunderclaps him away. I doubt he will be able to hold onto that sword if he's being thrown around by the thunderclaps.

StiltmanFTW
hmmm.. i went through 4 pages to lazy to go through the rest. smile

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2836/cappunch.th.jpg http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/999/cappunch2.th.jpg
Credit goes to King KAM and Soljer.

Wild Shadow
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2836/cappunch.th.jpg http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/999/cappunch2.th.jpg
Credit goes to King KAM and Soljer.

fine.... i'll give it to you cap is capable of killing. happy now mad

still dont see how this pertains to this battle. i actually forgot why we even started talking about this. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
i actually forgot why we even started talking about this. stick out tongue

laughing out loud Yeah, we're a bit off-topic.

godking
Would the Muramasa blade help against Hulks healing ?.

Hulk healing is somewhat different from that of logan and Creed.

Battlehammer
can't see why not.

Logan actaully healed from worses then the Hulk

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
can't see why not.

Logan actaully healed from worses then the Hulk hulk's hf is better

Wild Shadow
is not.

any who the blade negates HF simple as that. hate win ppl cant except what is stated as fact in the comic world, oh yeah it also cuts through anything.

KingD19
The most impressive Hulk healings are in Hulk:The End when those nuke-roaches ate him and just left skin and tid bits, he healed from it.

And when Vector flayed him to a near skeleton, and he healed.

Logan has healed better.

Battlehammer
hulk's hf is better
depends on the Hulk and even then it debatble. Logan has healed from worses and has shown to be more effiecient. Also does not get as effected by gas or pressure points

Starscream M
amazing, so now wolverine is a better healer than Hulk?

that is ridiculous

and I am talking about regular green hulk...the guy's hf is much more powerful than logans

sure logan does have a few ridiculous hf feats (the nitro incident), but overall, it is FAR weaker than hulks if you take an average of their hf feats

Battlehammer
amazing, so now wolverine is a better healer than Hulk?

that is ridiculous

and I am talking about regular green hulk...the guy's hf is much more powerful than logans

sure logan does have a few ridiculous hf feats (the nitro incident), but overall, it is FAR weaker than hulks if you take an average of their hf feats
No it really not, not that some one like your self who doesent even read comics would know better.

If you compare there feats Logan has done crazier things. His healing factor is in no way out class by Hulk. Hulk healing factor also has shown to be effected by things Logans does not.

Hulk is much more powerful then Logan, however his healing factor is not.

Starscream M
No it really not, not that some one like your self who doesent even read comics would know better.

If you compare there feats Logan has done crazier things. His healing factor is in no way out class by Hulk. Hulk healing factor also has shown to be effected by things Logans does not.

Hulk is much more powerful then Logan, however his healing factor is not. hahahahaha wow...its been awhile since I got a whiff of your logan love

the hits that hulk has taken would KO logan

hulk's hf is so fast that when logan cuts him, they heal before logan can even complete his swipe

yeah logan's hf is stronger than the hulks roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
hahahahaha wow...its been awhile since I got a whiff of your logan love

the hits that hulk has taken would KO logan

hulk's hf is so fast that when logan cuts him, they heal before logan can even complete his swipe

yeah logan's hf is stronger than the hulks roll eyes (sarcastic)
yes, becuases Hulk has vastly more durability and strength then logan.

Not really, which is why you see blood all over WWH. Logan body has done similar, hell it been said to uses the moment of the bullet to shot it out of it body and that the damage is healled as soon as the bullet lands.

Never said it was stronger. I said Hulks is not way better by any stretch. Wolverine has healed from worses and shown to be more effiecient.

SuperiorTech
Can you really campare them I mean hulks healing factor like his strength increase's with his rage does he even have a fixed level.

Naija boy
More efficient as in how?

Starscream M
ok, but you agree green hulks hf is better than logan's though, right?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Naija boy
More efficient as in how?
certain things dont seem to effect Logan that can effect Hulk. But maybe it simply due to inconnsistency. pressure points have worked on Hulk a few times but fail on Logan. Hulk got KO by Gas skrull wolverine was fine ect.

Battlehammer
ok, but you agree green hulks hf is better than logan's though, right?
Nope. I mean it can become faster, but not at base level by any means. Nor does feats suggest it better by any large stretch or really at all.

However unlike Logans healing factor, Hulks can increased while he fights to unknown limits, but ive yet to actually see a healing feat superior to Logans.

Starscream M
Nope. I mean it can become faster, but not at base level by any means. Nor does feats suggest it better by any large stretch or really at all.

However unlike Logans healing factor, Hulks can increased while he fights to unknown limits, but ive yet to actually see a healing feat superior to Logans. in wwh, logan cut through hulk's face...and hulk healed in seconds

Scoobless
without an explanation to sabes missing adamantium i'll just chalk it up to PIS and poor editing.

Think it was due to SW and her whole HoM thing.

StiltmanFTW
in wwh, logan cut through hulk's face...and hulk healed in seconds

wwh =/= average hulk

Ptr_Grifin
But ive yet to actually see a healing feat superior to Logans.

Deadpool's.

Naija boy
certain things dont seem to effect Logan that can effect Hulk. But maybe it simply due to inconnsistency. pressure points have worked on Hulk a few times but fail on Logan. Hulk got KO by Gas skrull wolverine was fine ect.

It is due to writer incosistencies Pressure points working on hulk is as ridiculous as DD downing logan with a shot to the neck.

And hulk and logan have healing factors on par with one another. Theyve both healed from skeletal states near insntantly. The thing that seperates the two HFs is that the qualityof Hulks HF is continuously increasing

Battlehammer
in wwh, logan cut through hulk's face...and hulk healed in seconds
yea Logan done the same thing lol

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Naija boy
It is due to writer incosistencies Pressure points working on hulk is as ridiculous as DD downing logan with a shot to the neck.

And hulk and logan have healing factors on par with one another. Theyve both healed from skeletal states near insntantly. The thing that seperates the two HFs is that the qualityof Hulks HF is continuously increasing
sounds about right. some incarnation of hulk base healing factor I would think is weaker.

FearOfBlood
hulk can survive everything.

hulk wins in seconds.

Starscream M
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
hulk can survive everything.

hulk wins in seconds. can hulk survive a hulk

Battlehammer
lol he cant survive this

StiltmanFTW
can hulk survive a hulk

laughing

Wild Shadow
actually hulk defeated himself a couple of times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.