Who can Defeat Tenebrous and Aegis!?!?!?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
So far only Big G and Norrin Radd have done this. Who else potentially can pull this off?

Xplosive
Anyone above Galactus. And Galactus wasn't in some shape against the two.

Mindset
Dr. Doom
Kyle Rayner

Sin I AM
smp

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sin I AM
smp lol @ u... laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Hitman911
lol @ u... laughing

do not mock me little man wink

Hitman911
do not mock me little man wink Prime would get soooo owned!!

Sin I AM
i'm fishing sweetie

golem370
Ego & Stranger

Hitman911
i'm fishing sweetie I like fish..

guy222
Celestials

Lord Feron
Spectre would be pretty cool IMO

Warlord
The white phoenix

Incident
Thanos

guy222
WPOTC

Enyalus
Thanos.

Batman with prep.

Hulk after finding out that Betty was left alone with Dr. Light on a space station for a night.

Hitman911
Thanos dies....

golem370
Thanos strategies a plan to capture Tenebrous and the lobotomizes him and replaces his mind in to the extremely more powerful body of Tenebrous thus Thanos becomes reborn more powerful then before. After which he kills Aegis

Hitman911
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos strategies a plan to capture Tenebrous and the lobotomizes him and replaces his mind in to the extremely more powerful body of Tenebrous thus Thanos becomes reborn more powerful then before. After which he kills Aegis If that was the case then he wouldn't have needed to be assisted by T & A to capture Galactus.
Thanos dies...

Ha Son
So far only Big G and Norrin Radd have done this. Who else potentially can pull this off?
Wesker.

Galan007
Originally posted by Warlord
The white phoenix But not the black Phoenix, huh? Racist pig.

Original Smurph
Probs Galan. He'd smite them with his mod powerz.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Ha Son
Wesker. Stop trolling thanks...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Warlord
The white phoenix Fails...

Mekrob
Stop trolling thanks... How is that trolling?

Maybe you shouldn't leave threads so open.

LDHZenkai
Protege, Mxy, Chuck Norris, Cyttorak, Rama Kushna.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Chuck Norris Reported.
Troll.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Reported.
Troll.
You do realize theres a Chuck Norris Karate Komandos comic that marvel published in 1987 right?http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupidcovers/chuck7.jpg

Original Smurph
You do realize theres a Chuck Norris Karate Komandos comic that marvel published in 1987 right?http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupidcovers/chuck7.jpg Too late. You were already reported.

Sucks for you. Now they'll have to ban you.

psycho gundam
You do realize theres a Chuck Norris Karate Komandos comic that marvel published in 1987 right?http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupidcovers/chuck7.jpg it would help remembering if that actually looked like chuck norris.

but i guess those people around him recognize him since his awesomeness made the guards seem to forget they have semi-automatics pointed straight at him, and the little boy seems to want to give him phallacio.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it would help remembering if that actually looked like chuck norris.

but i guess those people around him recognize him since his awesomeness made the guards seem to forget they have semi-automatics pointed straight at him, and the little boy seems to want to give him phallacio. Don't be silly. Bullets bounce off Chuck Norris.

And are you trying to say that there's something wrong with wanting to give Chuck Norris phallacio?

Nihilist
So far only Big G and Norrin Radd have done this. Who else potentially can pull this off? The Crunch

guysangel
Ashema the Listener
Gammenon

Hitman911
Cyttorak dies...

manx422
CA Superman

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
But not the black Phoenix, huh? Racist pig.
We both know that Storm would solo Tenebrous, Aegis and the 'White' Phoenix at the same time. She controlz teh starz!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Enyalus
We both know that Storm would solo Tenebrous, Aegis and the 'White' Phoenix at the same time. She controlz teh starz! Oh yea too bad a galactic core is <<< The powers of the Crunch lol

Endless Mike
Shuma-Gorath

Hitman911
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Shuma-Gorath Fails if they fight in MarvelU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.