Marvel vs. JLA!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary,Captain Marvel,Aquaman, Flash, Doctor Fate, Martian Manhunter, Mister Miracle, and Power Girl.

vs.

Silver Surfer, Thor, Dr. Strange, Iceman, Stardust, Gladiator, Storm, The Hulk, The Void, Magneto, Black Panther, Hyperstorm.

Which team pulls out the most victory's??
Who is the MPV??
Who is the unsung hero??

Mindset
Take out The Void, put in Genis.

Sin I AM
genis is overkill

Mindset
Depends on the version.

Scuzz2.0
could hyperstorm not destroy everyone on the JLA single handed?

Juk3n
Captain Marvel plays a huge roll he is the last one standing on the DC side. But Marvel take this more often than not.

Enyalus
Magneto + Storm solos the field.

frommd
Hyperstorm is too much. Think Fate would be the best chance for DC.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Enyalus
Magneto + Storm..... Are wiped out by Flash and Mr. Miracle(Scott Free)

Sin I AM
is this classic strange? Also hyperstorm has no equal here

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sin I AM
is this classic strange? Also hyperstorm has no equal here Classic is overkill.

iceman24567
If Mr. Miracle gets to use the Ale he can match anybody on the Marvel side easily.

Hitman911
Originally posted by iceman24567
If Mr. Miracle gets to use the Ale he can match anybody on the Marvel side easily. I don't see how the using the Ale will have much impact since it's sole purpose is opposing the OE.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Hitman911
I don't see how the using the Ale will have much impact since it's sole purpose is opposing the OE. When Scott Free wields the Ale it's much more than that eek!

Nestical
hyperstorm ftw

Naija boy
This is quite a lopsided battle. Marvel team stomps

Hitman911
Originally posted by Naija boy
This is quite a lopsided battle. Marvel team stomps Apparently not according to Iceman. This Alpha Effect has got me scratching my chin...

Warlord
Hyperstorm and Void ftw

iceman24567
Apparently not according to Iceman. This Alpha Effect has got me scratching my chin... I said if you let Scott Free use the ale but then it's lopsided in Dc's favor eek!

Hitman911
Originally posted by iceman24567
I said if you let Scott Free use the ale but then it's lopsided in Dc's favor eek! But how so?? Doesn't it only effect the OE? I don't see Darksied's name anywhere on this thread...

Lord Feron
Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary,Captain Marvel,Aquaman, Flash, Doctor Fate, Martian Manhunter, Mister Miracle, and Power Girl.

vs.

Silver Surfer, Thor, Dr. Strange, Iceman, Stardust, Gladiator, Storm, The Hulk, The Void, Magneto, Black Panther, Hyperstorm.

Which team pulls out the most victory's??
Who is the MPV??
Who is the unsung hero??

Marvel
Hyperstorm or SS or Thor could be the MVP

Unsung hero... hmmmmm maybe Iceman. Hell play a big part in support and distraction. Maybe not kill the top guys as easily as others but will definitly make it easier for the bigger guns to make the finishing blow.

Don't think this is a stomp I think it's a pretty good match.

Makky
Pretty good match, classic fate would probably be the difference maker IMO.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Makky
Pretty good match, classic fate would probably be the difference maker IMO.

not if classic strange is on the field

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
could hyperstorm not destroy everyone on the JLA single handed?

yes

Hyperstorm solos

iceman24567
But how so?? Doesn't it only effect the OE? I don't see Darksied's name anywhere on this thread... What the f**k?

Incident
Originally posted by Mindset
Take out The Void, put in Genis.
The Void has broken every bone in Hulks body before, he has easily beaten the X Men, Inhumans, and the Avengers. He has even been tossed into the sun and came back fine.

supafuz
marvel, but only because alot of cosmics were used in Marvel and only a few were used in DC

Mindset
Originally posted by supafuz
marvel, but only because alot of cosmics were used in Marvel and only a few were used in DC Que?

Hitman911
What is this business about the Flash being able to steal ones speed??

manx422
mr miracle solos
ALE WTF

Hitman911
Originally posted by manx422
mr miracle solos
ALE WTF Happy Dance Every one's pulling the ALE out but I see no scans thus no proof that it is effective against any one not named Darkseid!!!

TricksterPriest
Happy Dance Every one's pulling the ALE out but I see no scans thus no proof that it is effective against any one not named Darkseid!!!

facepalm The thing you were referencing is the ALPHA EFFECT. Which is basically Highfather's power, and it works on almost anyone. It's skyfather level power.

The ALE on the other hand, is a weapon equivalent to the IG.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

what??i thought someone said that ALE didn't give any power up..that it is just a concept..how can it be equivalent to IG??they were also people that said what DS did in FC is all because of his own power..the ALE didn't boost him..so..how is ALE = IG??

Bouboumaster
Winners: Marvel
MVP: Silver Surfer
Unsung Hero: Stardust

Juntai
Happy Dance Every one's pulling the ALE out but I see no scans thus no proof that it is effective against any one not named Darkseid!!! ????

Hitman911
facepalm The thing you were referencing is the ALPHA EFFECT. Which is basically Highfather's power, and it works on almost anyone. It's skyfather level power.

The ALE on the other hand, is a weapon equivalent to the IG. But we are talking about Mr. Majestic using the ALE. Nothing states the he is uber with it... It clearly said the attack is a direct negative of the Omega Effect. It may be a sky father -level attack. But who is he gunna hit with it?!?!?

KuRuPT Thanosi

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Trick your a funny guy..... The ale is equal to the IG LOL. That seems like a good new thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.