Going out with a bang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
Now that armageddon is coming, and your accounts/reputations/whatever don't matter...

Is there any parting words you'd like to give to those posters you hate?

You can bash now, knowing that banning your accounts is pointless, as you'll all be gone. smile

Also, feel free to admit to any socking/trolling that you got away with- let everybody know about your e-skillz!

Vally Doosh
I hate everyone.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
I hate everyone.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/2000869536009464266_rs.jpg

xJLxKing
There are a few members one starting with Q

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Makky
Well now is a good time to say this, I've always hated Goober,mindset,caver,onedumb,najaboy,eny and especially you quan heh.

kgkg
e-skillz lol

Original Smurph

WO Polaski
it would be funny if this was al la big april foolds day joke

Ha Son
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
I hate everyone.
(h5)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Also, feel free to admit to any socking/trolling that you got away with- let everybody know about your e-skillz!

Well, now that it doesn't matter, I suppose I can let everyone know that I'm Raoul's Galan's and REX's sock.

**** it.

Symmetric Chaos
I have no anger in my heart.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, now that it doesn't matter, I suppose I can let everyone know that I'm Raoul's and REX's sock.

**** it.

laughing out loud

Original Smurph
Originally posted by WO Polaski
it would be funny if this was al la big april foolds day joke I have it on good authority that this forum is now in a state of anarchy until it closes later this week.

Take advantage of the chaos.

srankmissingnin
I have it on good authority that this forum is now in a state of anarchy until it closes later this week.

Take advantage of the chaos.

You mean you don't trust Master Bruce's super secret inside sources?!!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

crylaugh

grimify
Anyone who takes comic-book debates seriously is a sad person.

That's all.

Newjak
I love you all cryoh

The Nuul
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Yeah, like anyone would tell him some little secret.....might as well should have told Cav9 instead and it would hold the same weight.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Newjak
I love you all cryoh
That's because you're a cool dude.

Rhinoceros
I never actually had the balls to tell this.. but I actually lthink few of you are OK.

Scoobless
feel free to admit to any socking/trolling that you got away with- let everybody know about your e-skillz!

Yes, let us* all admit to our sock accounts so that when this is revealed as a lame joke we all get banned anyway.

no expression

*by us I mean them .... obviously .... *cough*

whistling

xJLxKing
IF it's a joke, it's a stupid one as they just made the forums a lot worse

Scoobless
Heh, gotta laugh at the fact Bada is still closing threads when the whole place is about to get deleted.

stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
Heh, gotta laugh at the fact Bada is still closing threads when the whole place is about to get deleted.

stick out tongue Closed. This is little more than bashing other posters.

Badabing
Re-opened. Please don't bash. Hating another poster because they think Hulk wins or Superman wins is the main problem here.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Badabing
Re-opened. Please don't bash. Hating another poster because they think Hulk wins or Superman wins is the main problem here.

Yeah .... the Hulk and Superman ruin EVERYTHING!!!

shifty

jk

stick out tongue

-K-M-
Well Juntai, Galan007, Scoobless, longpig, Xmarksthespot, Smurph, Kris Blaze, Newjak, Val, Blair Wind and other people who are slipping my mind as of the moment been a pleasure. Talk to you later

illadelph12
evil_monkey

-K-M-
....and ill too smile

psycho gundam
Now that armageddon is coming, and your accounts/reputations/whatever don't matter...

Is there any parting words you'd like to give to those posters you hate?

You can bash now, knowing that banning your accounts is pointless, as you'll all be gone. smile

Also, feel free to admit to any socking/trolling that you got away with- let everybody know about your e-skillz! i dunno. unlike george bush, i need confirmation before i start dropping teh bombs.

the forum closure could possibly be a joke, only due to the coincidental timing of april fools day coming up and no closure date. also, if a mass exodus takes place, they may just keep it alive. you never know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.