Suggestions thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Let me know what we can do to get more traffic in here. You can post ideas here or PM me.

The Nuul
Yeah, dont close the vs forum.

Badabing
Heh, there's no power that can close a Batman forum!!!

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Heh, there's no power that can close a Batman forum!!!

Kovacs86
Stop people making goddamn Batman threads in other forums (or move them here).

Soljer
Originally posted by starlock

1) A thread for posters to post their own stories or scenarios....basicly a what would you do with superman thread.....i have always beleived that superman is boring on earth.....all the stories get rehashed and seem uninteresting.....Superman in space....now that would be interesting.....after all Earth has so many capeable heroes...its time for him to go out into the universe and help others

2) a signature thread...only superman sigs....

3)A review thread for each superman title.

4) a where is he now thread.....current appearences of superman in other comics besides his own....

I feel these suggestions (posted in the Superman forum, obviously) would serve Batman as well.

lord xyz
Official Batman 3 discussion thread?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by lord xyz
Official Batman 3 discussion thread?

that sounds like a winner

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
I feel these suggestions (posted in the Superman forum, obviously) would serve Batman as well. Originally posted by lord xyz
Official Batman 3 discussion thread? Yes to all.

lord xyz
thankyou

Badabing
Guys, I'm really busy with work. I have most of my office doing appraisal reports from my clients plus my own workload. Feel free to make the threads. PM me if you need anything.

The Batman fan fic thread is cool.

The Batman sig thread is cool.

The Batman comic/arc review thread is cool.

The Batman appearance thread is cool.

The Batman 3 discussion thread is cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.