Worst Disney Villain of All Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jish55
I have to go with Judge Claude Frollo... The man arrests a groups of gypsies, hunt's down a female gypsie, kill's her at the steps of a cathedral, almost drowns a baby, and locks it away in a bell tower for most of it's life... and this all take's place in the first 6 minutes of the movie... than he tries arresting our heroine, fondle's her in a church, start's obsessing over her, burns down most of paris and kills inocent people while arressting and trying to bribe gypsies just to find her, and than after finding the coart of miracles, arrests all the gypsies there and almost burns them at the stake... now im sorry, but that is the worst villain I have ever witnessed... but on the up side, he does sing one of the greatest songs in a disney film, so that count's for something... even if the song is about him blameing god for his actions.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jish55
I have to go with Judge Claude Frollo... The man arrests a groups of gypsies, hunt's down a female gypsie, kill's her at the steps of a cathedral, almost drowns a baby, and locks it away in a bell tower for most of it's life... and this all take's place in the first 6 minutes of the movie... than he tries arresting our heroine, fondle's her in a church, start's obsessing over her, burns down most of paris and kills inocent people while arressting and trying to bribe gypsies just to find her, and than after finding the coart of miracles, arrests all the gypsies there and almost burns them at the stake... now im sorry, but that is the worst villain I have ever witnessed... but on the up side, he does sing one of the greatest songs in a disney film, so that count's for something... even if the song is about him blameing god for his actions.

That actually makes him a bad ass villain. He is doing what he is supposed to be doing to make him a villain.

jish55
when I mean worse, I usually mean best (don't know why I do that) but that's why I chose him, he is someone you despise, thus that could make him the worst villain around... I usally mean it as evil... maybe I should have used that instead of worst.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah the way you typed it made it sound as if you hated him.

I like Scar myself.

Kento
Well..if we're going by who is the best at being a villain. Scar has my vote for that. Plus Scar is just cool in general.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kento
Well..if we're going by who is the best at being a villain. Scar has my vote for that. Plus Scar is just cool in general.

Yeah first off it was Jeremy Irons. I think thats his name. Be Prepared was my all time favorite Disney song until Mulan made it a co-favorite with be a man.

Accel
Just say "Baddest Villain." It works both ways.

Prince Nauj
Ursurla!!!

Wanderer11
I would give my vote to Scar.

Kento
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah first off it was Jeremy Irons. I think thats his name. Be Prepared was my all time favorite Disney song until Mulan made it a co-favorite with be a man. >.> My favorite Disney Song was always I Just Can't Wait To Be King along with Never Had A Friend Like Me.

But Scar just had the perfect villain thing down. Coniving yet to the face of the people he's trying to kill he acts good. Gets Simba to doubt himself, then into thinking he killed his father, and to run away. Who else would do something to a little kid.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kento
>.> My favorite Disney Song was always I Just Can't Wait To Be King along with Never Had A Friend Like Me.

But Scar just had the perfect villain thing down. Coniving yet to the face of the people he's trying to kill he acts good. Gets Simba to doubt himself, then into thinking he killed his father, and to run away. Who else would do something to a little kid.

A little kid that was his nephew. Probably raped Simba's mother too, I know he slapped her once.

jasofisc
my vote would also be for scar as well but since that's taken i'm going for jafar, or that demon from fantasha his name is like charborlan or something

KingD19
Either Aeris, the goddess of chaos and discord from Sinbad.
The dead pirate captain from Treasure Planet(He plundered countless worlds, and killed countless people)
Or the guy from Charlie and Company. He was going to kill that little girl and take her home or something like that.

Joker1237
Scar is good.

Of couse the witch from sleeping beuty has my vote. She was scary with that pointy hat thing horn thing going, than she just turns into a dragon.

I like to see Scar do that. Now what was her name lol. Magstin or something.

Scythe
My favorite was Malificent.

Mr. Rhythmic
Wait, by worst do you mean most evil, or worst as in lame?

If you mean best, then I pick Judge Frollo, Scar, Jafar, Ursula, Negaduck, and Hades. I'll do a quick rundown of why.

Judge Frollo: The first post pretty much explains why. The guy is every Christian extremist you know times a million. Out of all of the Disney villains he's one of the only ones I truly despise. He represents everything that could go wrong with religion.

Scar: Backstabbing, conniving, twisted, and a dick. All good qualities for a bad guy. But something that always annoyed me was the fact that you KNEW he was evil, and Mufasa still trusted him to a level.

Jafar: Now here's one bad mother****er. He's basically Scar if he took more expressive joy in ruining other people's lives.

Ursula: She's just a coldhearted *****. Not really evil, but more of a jealous, self absorbed prick. And as we all know, those are the worst type of bad guys.

Negaduck: He's Disney's answer to the Joker. He has no powers, and yet every single villain is terrified of him. And his gadgets? A chainsaw and his ego. That's pure evil for you right there.

Hades: He's basically the devil. Hades is fun, goofy, funny, freakishly violent, and ruthless. It's like someone giving you ice cream as they punch you in the face. A lethal combination for sure.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Scythe
My favorite was Malificent.

I always thought she was overrated.

Neo Darkhalen
My favorite villains are:

Malificent
Shere Khan
Jafar
Scar
Queen
Gaston
Clayton
Oogie Boogie
Hades

But the baddest (as in best) Disney villain of all time is Chernabog the literal devil of Disney cartoons, without a doubt.

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic

She wanted to kill the princess just because the king and queen diden't invite her to the party when all the people first get to meet the new born princess, thats pretty damn evil. no expression

Scythe

I thought she was neat, very Metal.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
She wanted to kill the princess just because the king and queen diden't invite her to the party when all the people first get to meet the new born princess, thats pretty damn evil. no expression

Sounds more like a brat than a villain.

Oh, and I forgot Shere Kahn and a few others.

Shere Kahn: Imagine a powerful person nobody wants to touch, and yet are forced to. Now imagine this force being arrogant, cruel, vicious, and suave on top of it all. That is the tiger Shere Kahn.

Chernabog: He's the Devil. How do you go past that at all?

The Firebird: Probably one of the most overlooked Disney villains of all, the Firebird represents nothing but chaos, destruction, and the end of life. Nothing can come close to the level of fear the Firebird can create within you. Once it begins, you can only wait for it to naturally end.

steverules_2
Scar - Dude killed his own brother and tried to kill his nephew who was very young
Jafar - No reason needed, dude was just pure evil

Neo Darkhalen
If we are adding in TV villains as well then Demona and Xanatos from Gargoyles without a doubt, Xanatos calm, suave and sophisticated and Demona for being a sort of female Magento not stopping until all of humanity is dead, she also shot a woman's arm's off in between scratching a young boys face in half and murdering god knows how many people....oh and she's immortal.

Immortal villains are always a problem.

TKM
I would have to say Jafar and his smart mouth parrot Iago, just because I get the most laughs out of them, but Frollo epitomizes freak, cheat, dirty, gargoyle all in one.

occultdestroyer
Either Jafar or Maleficent, the bosses of the Disney Villains.
A direct rival of Mickey Mouse.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Either Jafar or Maleficent, the bosses of the Disney Villains.
A direct rival of Mickey Mouse.

Where did you get that from?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Where did you get that from?

Jafar is the main antagonist in Mickey's House of Villains.
He was the only one capable of standing up against Wizard Mickey. When he was defeated, all the villains ran away like cowards.

Maleficent is the leader of the Disney Villains in the video game Kingdom Hearts.
She is also portrayed as the leader of the villains in the theatrical show 'Fantasmic!'
She is the poster child of 'Disney Villains' in general.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Jafar is the main antagonist in Mickey's House of Villains.
He was the only one capable of standing up against Wizard Mickey. When he was defeated, all the villains ran away like cowards.

Maleficent is the leader of the Disney Villains in the video game Kingdom Hearts.
She is also portrayed as the leader of the villains in the theatrical show 'Fantasmic!'
She is the poster child of 'Disney Villains' in general.

Really Kingdom Hearts? Disney really has nothing to do with that game outside of licensing their characters for the game. The games are in no way canon to Disney Lore or whatever you want to call it.

Maybe because Jafar was one of the only ones who knew magic?

XanatosForever
Someone called me? shifty

Mr. Rhythmic, the Firebird from Fantasia 2000? If so, you've just won fifteen internets.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Someone called me? shifty

Mr. Rhythmic, the Firebird from Fantasia 2000? If so, you've just won fifteen internets.

dude, i so agree. if you can manage to destroy the world whilst beautiful music is playing, showering a rain of fire on everything and everyone with such grace.

eek!

if it has to happen that way, then i'd be happy.

wicker_man
The cast of High School Musical, Disney really made an enemy we could actually hate there.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Mr. Rhythmic, the Firebird from Fantasia 2000?

Yup.

Mrblonde
Shere Kahn and Scar

XanatosForever
Yup.

|Mr. Rhythmic gained 15 internets.|

Now don't spend it all in one place. wink laughing

BakaXero

FistOfThe North
General Shag Hiu the Mongol commander from Mulan. He just looked vicious and he was it too.

And that main hunter bad guy from Tarzan. He was just psychopathic. lol, he had to've been.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by wicker_man
The cast of High School Musical, Disney really made an enemy we could actually hate there. UObk-jGaE7k and mortimer. i mean he epitomizes everyone you meet that you want to slap within the first 3 seconds of your relationship.

Mairuzu
they shook hands drylaugh

Andy McFly
Scar

Mandrag Ganon
Wait, by worst do you mean most evil, or worst as in lame?

If you mean best, then I pick Judge Frollo, Scar, Jafar, Ursula, Negaduck, and Hades. I'll do a quick rundown of why.

Judge Frollo: The first post pretty much explains why. The guy is every Christian extremist you know times a million. Out of all of the Disney villains he's one of the only ones I truly despise. He represents everything that could go wrong with religion.

Scar: Backstabbing, conniving, twisted, and a dick. All good qualities for a bad guy. But something that always annoyed me was the fact that you KNEW he was evil, and Mufasa still trusted him to a level.

Jafar: Now here's one bad mother****er. He's basically Scar if he took more expressive joy in ruining other people's lives.

Ursula: She's just a coldhearted *****. Not really evil, but more of a jealous, self absorbed prick. And as we all know, those are the worst type of bad guys.

Negaduck: He's Disney's answer to the Joker. He has no powers, and yet every single villain is terrified of him. And his gadgets? A chainsaw and his ego. That's pure evil for you right there.

Hades: He's basically the devil. Hades is fun, goofy, funny, freakishly violent, and ruthless. It's like someone giving you ice cream as they punch you in the face. A lethal combination for sure.

I agree with all except Ursula, but that's just because it's been so long since I saw Little Mermaid (I think I was 8 the last time I saw it) that I can't comment on her character...

Especially Negaduck. That was MY show when I was a kid. Aah, brings back memories. smile

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
UObk-jGaE7k and mortimer. i mean he epitomizes everyone you meet that you want to slap within the first 3 seconds of your relationship.

Man, do I dislike Mortimer. I always preferred Pete, because Pete was at least entertaining. Mortimer was flat out annoying.

Etna
ok, most evil villain...

heres a good top ten list video (well top 11, this guy always does Top 11 stuff instead of 10)

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/2786-top-11-disney-villains

In my opinion I tottaly agree with this persons list, when I think of the worst disney villain. The first thing that pops to my head is the number 1 spot on this video list.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Etna
ok, most evil villain...

heres a good top ten list video (well top 11, this guy always does Top 11 stuff instead of 10)

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/2786-top-11-disney-villains

In my opinion I tottaly agree with this persons list, when I think of the worst disney villain. The first thing that pops to my head is the number 1 spot on this video list.

You agree with everything this guy says...

Etna
No not everything, especially because i think he mentioned a villain or two that I never watched or seen. (Like the hunchback notre dom villain, or the rat guy)
I also believe Scar deserved a better spot, BUT i do agree that scar got pretty lame in parts of the movie.

Etna
Another villain that deserves to be mentioned (I dont know if anyone else mentioned him, since I didnt read any of the posts besides the first one)
Is Hades from Hercules. He was scary looking, evil, and unlike most villains. He was funny! But while being funny, he was still ruthless and evil. Which i think is a pretty hard thing to do, being funny and really evil is hard to combine without being weak or less evil

Wei Phoenix
No not everything, especially because i think he mentioned a villain or two that I never watched or seen. (Like the hunchback notre dom villain, or the rat guy)
I also believe Scar deserved a better spot, BUT i do agree that scar got pretty lame in parts of the movie.

Scar should've been top 3, and Jafar. Scar was bad ass the whole time. Pimpslapped Simba's mama.

Mandrag Ganon
ok, most evil villain...

I had forgotten about Ratigan... And I don't think about Maleficiant much because it's been almost 17 years since I last saw Sleeping Beauty... and I've never seen that last one.

But, yea. Ratigan is a good villian.

steverules_2
That guy with the top 11 villains was totally wrong with his picks...surprised he didn't have sid in there from Toy story, although he may not be in my top 10 he still made me laugh since he was probably the no.1 evil disney child ever and quite possibly the only evil disney child ever since I dunno any others

Etna
Originally posted by steverules_2
That guy with the top 11 villains was totally wrong with his picks...surprised he didn't have sid in there from Toy story, although he may not be in my top 10 he still made me laugh since he was probably the no.1 evil disney child ever and quite possibly the only evil disney child ever since I dunno any others

dam...how the hell can someones opinion be wrong? confused

roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh well whatever

Toy story villain wasn't really a villain, just a kid who didn't much care for his toys. He didn't have much of a plot to him, sept a kid...who's playing with his toys laughing out loud (which is very common for children)
Though I liked Toy Story the movie, the kid didn't leave that much for me to remember him by. Only the 2 main characters some of their support characters, the music, and the art. (which was very beautiful)

The Devil from Fantasia will always be the scaryest disney villain to me, Used to struck fear pretty well. (I was very suprised he was in the kingdom hearts game)

ares834
5. Jafar
4. Scar
3. Frollo
2. Malificent
1. Churnabog AKA the Devil

Ziggy22
Jafar

NemeBro
Frollo is top. Not one other character was as despicable and unjust, yet he himself viewed himself as something akin to a saint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.