Say Your Goodbyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Good BYE(if it closes)

Starscream M
guess I failed as the defactor leader of the resistance movement...sorry guys sad

batdude123
Are you a girl?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you a girl?
I see what you did there stick out tongue

DeathKap
Bye to all. This was the first Forum I joined, an now the reason i did is goin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you a girl? Are you?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you?

are you?

cloud102
I doubt they will close this, but I'm going to miss making PC and X-men threads. sad sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
I doubt they will close this, but I'm going to miss making PC and X-men threads. sad sad Back to herochat you go.Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
are you? Are you?

cloud102
No way, jose!

gogogadgetgo
Are you?

am i what?

so your what?

quanchi112
No way, jose! Then where to?Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
am i what?

so your what? Are you a girl? I am a dude.

cloud102
Question for quan:

1. Are they really going to close it?
2. Are they going to delete all threads?

I don't know. I don't think I'll be going anywhere. If it closes, this will free up more time for school and other stuff.

Now, if some of the older posters were to pop back up (Raveneye, Astro, Visitor Q, Texcap, Superman Prime, etc...) then I might come back. Herochat is way too slow, anyway.

Peace and good luck to ya Quan.

quanchi112
Question for quan:

1. Are they really going to close it?
2. Are they going to delete all threads?

I don't know. I don't think I'll be going anywhere. If it closes, this will free up more time for school and other stuff.

Now, if some of the older posters were to pop back up (Raveneye, Astro, Visitor Q, Texcap, Superman Prime, etc...) then I might come back. Herochat is way too slow, anyway.

Peace and good luck to ya Quan. 1.Yes, unless this is the greatest april fools joke ever.

2.Don't know.

Herochat is faster than kmc imo. Where have all of those posters gone anyways?

cloud102
1.Yes, unless this is the greatest april fools joke ever.

2.Don't know.

Herochat is faster than kmc imo. Where have all of those posters gone anyways?

Nev mind just saw the announcement. Many of those posters I mentioned are considered some of the best debaters from Wizardworld and herochat. They basically moved on. Although, Visitor Q lurks every now and then.

quanchi112
Nev mind just saw the announcement. Many of those posters I mentioned are considered some of the best debaters from Wizardworld and herochat. They basically moved on. Although, Visitor Q lurks every now and then. You posted back on wizardworld?

cloud102
You posted back on wizardworld?

Yeah, then a lot of the posters migrated to SH, then herochat.

quanchi112
Yeah, then a lot of the posters migrated to SH, then herochat. Do you know where those posters have gone to since leaving herochat? Astro and company.

gogogadgetgo
Then where to? Are you a girl? I am a dude.

nope. no girls here.

imo, there are no girls here, those who say they are are not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
nope. no girls here.

imo, there are no girls here, those who say they are are not. Yeah, well what about fangirl. She said she had a myspace account. And according to batgirl everyone is who they say they are on the intranetz.

gogogadgetgo
Yeah, well what about fangirl. She said she had a myspace account. And according to batgirl everyone is who they say they are on the intranetz.

pfft..i could also say i have a myspace accout. swipe some pictures while my officmate aint looking. make fake myspace. there ya go. i'm a girl too stick out tongue

psycho gundam
meh...party's at delph's.

quanchi112
Shout out to nihilist, onedumbgo, mr. master, kurupt thanosi, skyfather, guy,enalyus, and bada.

manx422
It was fun while it lastedbatman

stormultt
spam spam spam well might as well do it for the last time WOOO!!!

-V-
God, this thread is gay.

Vally Doosh
I hope all of your lives go down the toilet.

Soljer
Originally posted by Vally Doosh

Why so hostile, sweetcheeks?

Symmetric Chaos
Wow, all these people coming back.

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by Soljer
Why so hostile, sweetcheeks?
The hate feeds me.

Soljer
The hate feeds me.

What does love do, honey? love

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by Soljer
What does love do, honey? love
It also feeds me. Just not as much.

Soljer
Edit.

DarkOdin

Sounds like somebody needs a scooby snack.

:throws a scooby snack at Valley Doosh:

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by -V-
God, this thread is gay.

Oh shi-

It's V!

Superherovandal
I can't really believe this place is going down. This place has been a part of my life for like 5 1/2 years. sad

tkitna
It is a shame. I didnt even get to use the Blue Diamond in any threads. Oh well, he probably would've got speedblitzed by some DC character anyways.

Badabing
Originally posted by -V-
God, this thread is gay. ohnoOriginally posted by Soljer
Edit. Warned

nimbus006
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Good BYE(if it closes)

I don't know why, but everytime I think about the forum going down, and everyone just waiting around till it "sinks" so to speak...

The scene from Titanic of the band playing their final song pops into my head. laughing... sad

-V-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Oh shi-

It's V!

I decided to grace you with my presence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
I don't know why, but everytime I think about the forum going down, and everyone just waiting around till it "sinks" so to speak...

The scene from Titanic of the band playing their final song pops into my head. laughing... sad Very cool sig by the way.

nimbus006
Very cool sig by the way.

thumb up

stormultt

i wanna poop right in your mouth for saying that u jerk!!!disgust

Grinning Goku
Goodbye, folks. It's been awesome.

nimbus006
Ok, this is it for me. Anyone who would like to keep in touch PM me your contact information. If the forum is not closed by later tonight then hopefully I can catch some of you later.

If not, it was a pleasure and a privelage to debate with you all. I hope that I displayed a decent level of integrity and respect with everyone. This site has not only been a great place to discuss comic book characters and events, but it has provided me an incredible amount of knowledge concerning many aspects of life. KMC has even helped me improve my grammar skills somewhat...lol... This is Mike G a.k.a Nimbus saying, farewell, and "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Mindset
Originally posted by stormultt
i wanna poop right in your mouth for saying that u jerk!!!disgust kinky

Hewhoknowsall
It would be SOOOOO funny if this were an April fools joke, and everybody got rid of their account/changed their password to something they didn't know and then joined that other site.

Mindset
Idk why someone would do that anyway.

Just stop posting.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Mindset
Idk why someone would do that anyway.

Just stop posting.

Or they get so mad at KMC for apparently closing it that they never look at it again and never realize that it was a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.