Wolverine Vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Who wins?

mitchum
Stupid.

Starscream M
in the end, wolverine prevails because he's the best at what he does

Kazenji
Wolverine if he has the muramasa blade.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Starscream M
in the end, wolverine prevails because he's the best at what he does

Which is getting your ass whooped every year on your birthday.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Which is getting your ass whooped every year on your birthday.

praise the gods, where have u been all my life

cloud102
Sabes!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin I AM
praise the gods, where have u been all my life

Detroit and Georgia.

srankmissingnin
The thing to remember is that Sabretooth doesn't really give a **** about Wolverine, he fights him be likes fight him, because Wolverine can take the punishment (unlike the majority of Sabretooth's toys), its nothing more then a game to him, he doesn't think Wolverine is a threat and he doesn't take their fight seriously. Wolverine on the other hand despises Creed with every fiber of his being, when they fight Wolverine is pushing it to 11, he is giving a 110%, he gives it everything he has an more... and that usually isn't enough. Wolverine can't win this fight, but Sabretooth can lose it.

If Sabretooth went all out on Wolverine, it wouldn't even be a contest.

Ahsoka Tano
Seriously, what the ****?

I can honestly say it's the people who post here that caused this. People have had every ****ing chance to not be little punk asses with their crying and b*tching. "Bada, so and so said Hulk would lose." "Bada, so and so posted a smiley at me." "Bada, can you warn/ban so and so?" "Bada, so and so said I was idiotic." "Bada, tell them Superman wins."

You all made this happen. Good riddance. No more of little babies and their fragile egos.....

lol Moderator of the year award goes to ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.