George Lucas to make a Legacy Trilogy movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...is this for real?

http://themovieblog.com/2009/04/george-lucas-returns-star-wars-to-the-big-screen-with-legacy-trilogy

Master Crimzon
It's called 'April Fool's'.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
...is this for real?

http://themovieblog.com/2009/04/george-lucas-returns-star-wars-to-the-big-screen-with-legacy-trilogy

Ya know, i was thinking if it was real while i rode my white unicorn down the yellow brick lane. Then as i pulled out my lightsaber to cut down a talking tree i realised, IT'S APRIL 1st

BruceSkywalker
Great April Fool's joke

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Right. Heck.

First by my brother, and now this.

What's with me and pranks today?! I'm usually on my guard. O.o

Hewhoknowsall
I wish they'd do one on the LOTF or something like that era...I mean, none of the old characters from the PT/OT will be around except R2...

Darth Truculent
There is another live action film coming out (date unknown), but it is based on the bounty hunters guild and Han Solo adventures. That's all I know.

Captain REX
The only live-action thing coming out is the Star Wars television show for 2010.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Captain REX
The only live-action thing coming out is the Star Wars television show for 2010.

is that a definate confirmation? because i heard that they were still have trouble getting a buy that would air the show...

Kazenji
The quality of it better be something like that recent Battlestar Galactica show.

chilled monkey
A Legacy trilogy would be ACE. I'd love to see that.

Eminence
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
is that a definate confirmation? because i heard that they were still have trouble getting a buy that would air the show... I highly doubt that any strong, eligible network would turn down a freaking Star Wars series.

What I read a while ago was that Lucas was planning on finishing the first season in its entirety before looking for a network to pick the show up.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
The quality of it better be something like that recent Battlestar Galactica show.

I hope so too..

Originally posted by Eminence
I highly doubt that any strong, eligible network would turn down a freaking Star Wars series.

What I read a while ago was that Lucas was planning on finishing the first season in its entirety before looking for a network to pick the show up.

I read that as well..

Young_Angel
Originally posted by chilled monkey
A Legacy trilogy would be ACE. I'd love to see that.

I concur. That'd be Suweeeet!

Captain REX
I've heard the same about the show. Hence it being bumped back to 2010, rather than 2009.

Anyways, I think this has been answered. Any discussions about the TV show can be redirected to the forum for such topics. And Legacy has its own thread as well... somehwere...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.