Nostalgia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Starscream M
Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good times.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Good times.

You just had to, didn't you? biscuits

Harbinger
WTF?!?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Zack Fair
You just had to, didn't you? biscuits The idea came to me, and I couldn't resist. smile

Mindset
loooooooooooooooooooool

Ha Son
laughing out loud

Starscream M
why do you hate me so much smurph erm

Enyalus
Good times.

That's probably the only intentionally funny post Starscream's ever made.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's probably the only intentionally funny post Starscream's ever made. What makes you think it was intentional?

Original Smurph
why do you hate me so much smurph erm Hate? I don't.

It doesn't make it any less hilarious. Even you must get a chuckle out of this after all this time.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
What makes you think it was intentional?
If it wasn't, its even funnier.

Mindset
If it wasn't, its even funnier. Exactly.

It is hilarious.

Harbinger
First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

F*cking hilarious.

It's Face
In the real world people in bad neighborhoods have guns. sad sad

One shot > All your training ( SC)

Warrior18
Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

LOOOOOOOOOL WTF?!?!

laughing

Enyalus
Originally posted by It's Face
In the real world people in bad neighborhoods have guns. sad sad

One shot > All your training ( SC)
As someone who lives in Southwest Detroit, I approve of this post.

Warrior18
Which thread was this posted in? lol

Mindset
As someone who lives in Southwest Detroit Getting closer

batdude123
why do you hate me so much smurph erm

You're the one who said it.

Enyalus
Getting closer

5425 Gullen Mall, Detroit MI 48202. I'm available for paid sex from 7 PM - 11:30 PM. Message me for cell details if you're interested in phone sex instead.

Thanks.

Warrior18
5425 Gullen Mall, Detroit MI 48202. I'm available for paid sex from 7 PM - 11:30 PM. Message me for cell details if you're interested in phone sex instead.

Thanks.

What do you look like?

Mindset
Wayne State University

psycho gundam
before step 1, the prerequisites are being filthy rich and in complete control over your inherited weapons manufacturing corporation, and your parents have to be killed before your eyes right after you just came watching the original zorro film.

you also need an estate conveniently situated over a cave system with a thriving colony of bats living in it and a butler who is obviously paid well enough that he wouldn't dime you out to the rags.

......................................or simple an addiction to hallucinogens.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Warrior18
What do you look like?
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_746.jpg
Wayne State University
For looking that up, you are creepy. Congratulations.

Mindset
Google maps, took like 2 seconds.

Warrior18
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_746.jpg

Damn I thought you'd be much much younger and male. You just lost valuable custom.

Mindset
lol

Starscream M
in all fairness, this was posted in my early days of kmc, like a coupla years back

Warrior18
in all fairness, this was posted in my early days of kmc, like a coupla years back

Really?

So I guess you had some serious time to train your body,mind and soul then?

Enyalus
Damn I thought you'd be much much younger and male. You just lost valuable custom.
Alright, ya got me. This is actually a photo of me hitting on my cousin. She's pretty hot. What can I say?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_supermanbatman32ul.jpg

Mindset
Really?

So I guess you had some serious time to train your body,mind and soul then? lawl

Warrior18
Alright, ya got me. This is actually a photo of me hitting on my cousin. She's pretty hot. What can I say?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_supermanbatman32ul.jpg

Her skin looks like the kind that bruises real easy.Sweet.

Starscream M
Really?

So I guess you had some serious time to train your body,mind and soul then? I gave up the vigilantism racket awhile back...couldn't be peak human forever

Badabing
I gave up the vigilantism racket awhile back...couldn't be peak human forever crylaugh

psycho gundam
at least bruce's asperations are somewhat attainable, and he'll still be brucey.

other people well.....

Originally posted by quanchi112
i am thanos

Mekrob
in all fairness, this was posted in my early days of kmc lol, no it wasn't.

The Pict
Really?

So I guess you had some serious time to train your body,mind and soul then?

laughing

Original Smurph
To brucey's credit, he's been a worse target than nearly any other KMC'er and still sticks it out and stays on the forum.

This, however, is still hilarious. crylaugh

Priest
laughing out loud i remember

Mindset
To brucey's credit, he's been a worse target than nearly any other KMC'er and still sticks it out and stays on the forum.

This, however, is still hilarious. crylaugh He has trained his mind, body, and soul...nothing we say can affect him.

Starscream M
He has trained his mind, body, and soul...nothing we say can affect him. actually bran made me retire once...

I got stronger, however. no expression

Mekrob
actually bran made me retire once...

I got stronger, however. no expression lol, I was gunna bring that up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.