Superman seems weaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mekrob
Superman got punched in the face in his last appearance.

April Fools.

Ha Son
You got me.

xJLxKing
OMG that was like the best joke(sarcasm)

kgkg
scans?

psycho gundam
the weakest thing about superman, is his impact on society nowadays.
wink3

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the weakest thing about superman, is his impact on society nowadays.
wink3
Your crazy. Go any where in the world. Ask if they know who superman is.

I had an entire class for 5 month and only talk about Superman. Like 20 reports on him

psycho gundam
what kind of class was that?

and it's "you're".

Enyalus

and it's "you're".
Washington State University had a literature class on Tupac Shakur's 'urban poetry.'

Wouldn't surprise me at all if some weird-ass college and/or university had a class on Superman and his impact on American society.

xJLxKing

and it's "you're".
Sorry typo.

It's was a Advance Mythology. We were suppose to learn about Greek Myth, and Norse, but we all knew that on the top of our heads. So he went to modern myth

Mekrob
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wouldn't surprise me at all if some weird-ass college and/or university had a class on Superman and his impact on American society. You think JL King got into college?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
You think JL King got into college?
After this April Fools joke ninja'd my brain, I have no idea what to think.

xJLxKing
You think JL King got into college?
Not in college. Got 1 more

Mekrob
After this April Fools joke ninja'd my brain, I have no idea what to think. I'm the Prankster Prince (nods to Recess)

I got you guys so good.

psycho gundam
if you mean the war effort, captain america annihilates superman in that category.

superman in the literary sense is only of some value because of the superman mythos, his subsequent adventures after a certain period aren't really recognized as "literature".

Enyalus
I'm the Prankster Prince (nods to Recess)

Did you just make an ABC cartoon reference? Really?

Mekrob
Did you just make an ABC cartoon reference? Really? I do what I wants

xJLxKing
if you mean the war effort, captain america annihilates superman in that category.

superman in the literary sense is only of some value because of the superman mythos, his subsequent adventures after a certain period aren't really recognized as "literature".
Talking to me?

Mindset
You don't like Recess?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't like Recess?

Nah, Recess was pretty cool actually....except for the nerdy girl with glasses in the blue dress. stick out tongue

Mekrob
Nah, Recess was pretty cool actually....except for the nerdy girl with glasses in the blue dress. stick out tongue Still

xJLxKing
God I though was the only that used to watch it when I was little.

Mekrob
Originally posted by xJLxKing
God I though was the only that used to watch it when I was little. Whoa!

Egotistical much?

xJLxKing
Whoa!

Egotistical much?
No, just though that people would rather watch something else. I remember watching that and Tarzan when I was little like you

Enyalus
Whoa!

Egotistical much?

At least he didn't say 'my God.' Hogging Supreme Beings is just wrong.

IMO.

psycho gundam
Talking to me? sure.

spider-man is more important to kids and teenagers than superman is these days. smallville helped him stay current and somewhat relevant, but with all the games, figures, and comics spider-man sells, i would think he's more popular than superman is.

Mindset
when I was little like you o snap wicked burn dude!

Mekrob
No, just though that people would rather watch something else. I remember watching that and Tarzan when I was little like you When you were 5'11 (gamble!)?

Either way, don't care.

xJLxKing
o snap wicked burn dude!
thumb up my plan

I wouldn't say that he is more important. Superman for decades has been used as a character that represents Justice, Liberty, and the "American Way'. If you ever watched the Old Superman Movies they actually say that.

Superman was also the first to adapt the characteristics from Greek, and Norse Myth. Even now when you go to any country, and speak of Superman. They know who he is.

Mekrob
You plan to fail?

Mindset
thumb up my plan

I wouldn't say that he is more important. Superman for decades has been used as a character that represents Justice, Liberty, and the "American Way'. If you ever watched the Old Superman Movies they actually say that.

Superman was also the first to adapt the characteristics from Greek, and Norse Myth. Even now when you go to any country, and speak of Superman. They know who he is. Even in England?

psycho gundam
only because in some countries, superman II is a relatively new flick there. erm

xJLxKing
Even in England?
In england they say something weird about Superman. Forgot what! I visited there and when I mentioned him at my cousins party, they all looked at me I was like embarrasment embarrasment

Or maybe because I said Superman In a party.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.