who here enjoys a good read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majoraj
tell me about what you are currently reading

AC/DC'S_LVR
duplicate thread

BoyScoutKevin
"The Terror" by Dan Simmons. A fictional recount of the Franklin Expedition, which was sent out by the Royal Navy in the late 1840s to find an open water passage from Europe to Asia, through the Arctic Ocean.

960 pages of cannibalism, madness, murder, suicide, and a monster, which is not human, but craves human flesh. Also a surprising amount of dark humor.

This is the first time I've read one of his books, but I highly recommend it to all readers.

His next book is "Drood," which features Wilkie Collins, Charles Dickens, and Charles Dickens' final and unfinished novel "The Mystery of Edwin Drood."

I am also looking forward to reading this one, when it comes out in paperback.

diascap
Finished reading must love dragons, I normally dont read romantic novels but hey, dragon stuck in modern girls body and falls in love with a dragon slayer, amusing, the fact that the character is uber sarcastic and does whatever she wants, a bonus. maybe i'll pick up some more by this author.

kgkg
Title fooled me!

AndrewDavis17
I don't really enjoy reading, but if the material is very interesting I will definitely read it. Materials such business related topics are very interesting for me.

degi
'the exorcist' by william peter blatty... quite brilliant, of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.