Lord Marvel & Rune King Thor & Superman Prime vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Lord Marvel & Rune King Thor & Thanos (w/ space, time, power gem)
VS

AMAZO (when he had Worlogog &not allowed to copy powers in this fight)

Superman Prime

FP Onslaught

Fight in somewhere in space.

shokosugi
SMP solos.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by shokosugi
SMP solos.

get out!

iceman24567
SMP solos. laughing

DarkOdin
This is spite thanos has 3 gems

xJLxKing
To hard for team 1. they screwed

Harbinger
Amazo wins.

Lord Feron
From what I head Amazo is trans level alone with Worlogog which to some people is the equivelent of the Marvel IG. I may not personally agree but people have made those claims. So I thought Amazo would be a great match again a person who weilds 3 gems.

On a seperate note. I was thinking about leaving out FP onslaught and replacing him with Spectre.

LDHZenkai
Why have amazo in here if he can't copy any powers?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord Feron
On a seperate note. I was thinking about leaving out FP onslaught and replacing him with Spectre. Why?

iceman24567
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Why have amazo in here if he can't copy any powers? Why would he need to copy powers when he's more powerful than just about everybody here?

TricksterPriest
The power of the gog is the power to alter the universe itself to your will. Time&space are nothing to it. A small fragment was enough to freeze a big bang in time FOREVER.

zeel
SMP solos.

Well there you have it folks Shokosugi has spoken embarrasment

Enyalus
"Lord" Marvel's definitely the weak link. But I think both his and RKT's magic would be pretty effective against Amazo. Thanos can comfortably handle SMP and FP Onslaught.

Team One more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.