Your Top Arcade Experiences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Top arcade moments when you wished you had more money!

6 way Daytona USA with pals on a sunday.
X-men vs. Street fighter release
Virtua Fighter II release

§P0oONY
Time Crisis series probably.

Peach
I'd go with the ridiculous number of times my friends and I commandeered the DDR machines at Gameworks and Haunted Trails...lots of fun, also lots of money. I miss that.

General Kaliero
Spending a day beating the Simpsons arcade game with my cousin at Cape Cod. Machine out of nowhere, only one in the place, so it was an unexpected joy to find it, and a ton of fun to actually win.

Also up there would be the summer years back when I was impossible to beat at Vertigo on the Primal Rage box at the bowling alley. Ahh, good times...

Nemesis X
I once played Beast Master and had fun. Wish I had more quarters that time.

I am who I am
Marvel VS Capcom 2 and SFFIII, easily. Even today I go to the arcade to play those games. I had some really good times.

My sister would have to hold me up just so I could reach the cabinets, but that was WAY back in the day, like Tekken 1.

BackFire
KILLER INSTINCT!

Morridini
Arcade's was slightly before my time, they went all away early 90s around here, but I do remember playin Crazy Taxi and loving it.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
spy hunter.

John-n.co.uk
all about 8 player Daytona USA and the seats that moved with you and a camra to see the other players .

Black Yoshi
Playing "Mario Kart Arcade GP" was an extremely fun experience for me, and it was worth all the money I spent playing it.

jinXed by JaNx
Afterburner
X-men Arcade
Ninja Turtles Arcade
Tekken 4
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Ghost Squad and Time Crisis.
Aliens

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Spending a day beating the Simpsons arcade game This.
Playing with three friends on Gauntlet Legends and beating it.
Beating Ocean Hunter solo
HOUSE OF THE DEAD

Kento
Playing Marvel Super Heroes, and Marvel vs Capcom1 and 2. I always liked challenging people to it. Win some, lost some.

Playing Ninja Assault with a friend while passing the time before I had to be somwhere.

occultdestroyer
Virtua Cop 2 aka Virtua Squad 2

X-Men Arcade Game (1992).
Possibly the best side-scrolling beat-em-up game I've ever played.

Sonic 2

sketch_turner
Playing all of the fun gun-con games that worked.

Impediment
House of the Dead
Star Wars: The Arcade Game
X-Men vs. Street Fighter
Marvel vs. Capcom II
Mortal Kombat
CarnEvil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.