Top 20 characters in past 1 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay, instead of the top 20 character in Comic which is a long list, and most overlap each other, we will do something else. The top 20 characters in Dc and Marvel that emerge and talked a lot about in the past 1. Lets say since start of last year(Jan, 1, 09).

Who wants to start the list

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Challenge to Debaters

psycho gundam
blackbolt

hal jordan

norman osborn

rotiart
Myself I think black panther has risen quite a bit...

The dreaming celestial in eternals #9 appeared almost to be as if god himself said that although there were more powerful celestial... He would be the first to stand by his side as an equal... Or whoever that guy from limbo was supposed to be...

Antman... Revamped as wasp. He has shown why he is one of the smartest men on earth with his various devices. Matter manipulation rooms that act as portals through time/space.

Thor, though he's always been a list is finally a king instead of the son.

Norman osborn for everything but also for his pep talk to sentry

Hawkeye the only guy I'll accept as the new captain America for going on tv and doing something only cap woulddo and denouncing evil while risking himself to the public

I forget his name... But that kid who follows Hercules around

Hercules for stepping out of the shadows as just another brick...

Quasar wendell vaughn for hell just being himself..,

The avengers butler for his role in the skryll invasion an the rebirth of the avengers

Mindset
Dr. Doom

Kyle Rayner

kgkg
Originally posted by Mindset
Dr. Doom

Kyle Rayner Doom maybe Kyle wink

LDHZenkai
tiamut.
yep...that's all i've got.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.