Tyrant vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
since some folx are bringin up Tyrant in there argument to support Thanos against King Thor big grin

this is Tyrant @ full power

and Thanos w Power gem

celestialdemon
Full-powered Tyrant as in before he was originally depowered by Galactus? Tyrant wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
FP Tyrant for the win because he puts down Thanos relatively quick before he can tap into the pg too much. If thanos is allowed to grow in power for awhile he'll eventually take out Tyrant.

Enyalus
Thanos.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Full-powered Tyrant as in before he was originally depowered by Galactus? Tyrant wins. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
FP Tyrant for the win because he puts down Thanos relatively quick before he can tap into the pg too much. If thanos is allowed to grow in power for awhile he'll eventually take out Tyrant. yeah its Tyrant before he wuz depower (iirc he wuz basicaly = Galactus right?)
AND
Thanos is allow to prep with his gem

KuRuPT Thanosi
In that case Thanos for the win.

Bouboumaster
Thanos win.
He's one of the few who have the experience to tap in the gem at full power. Tyrant can't win this.

SoulDevourer
so this means power gem > galactus?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
so this means power gem > galactus?

It depends who use it, but used by Thanos, Adam Warlick or Surfer, I would say yes.

Doom and Gloom
Tyrant

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It depends who use it, but used by Thanos, Adam Warlick or Surfer, I would say yes. ouch

I kno Galactus wuz allways overrated but if your right then hes a lot weaker then I thougt lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.