River Tam runs the Watchmen Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
Watchmen as portrayed in the movie.

They fight on Serenity.

H2H unless specified.

1. Laurie
2. Dan
3. Rorschach
4. Comedian
5. Adrian (River gets a sword)
6. Adrian (River gets a gun)
7. Adrian (h2h)

How far does she go?

The Watchmen get no gear.

illadelph12
I think she'd make it to Veidt, but I'm not sure how that would turn out.

Lord Feron
H2h Comabt fight bewteen Adrain and Tam would be sweet. With a gun Tam would destry him He might be able to catch one but it looked like it took alot out of him. Don't think he wuld be able to dodge or stop a clip or bullets.

Sword... not sure. Anyway River tam kicked some serious ass.

Original Smurph
Switch the sword and gun fight in the order... I mixed that up.

Serious Impact
She makes it passed 6 and has a good fight in 7, but, sadly, I don't think she can take him. She kicked major butt and is quite awesome, but head to head without a weapon, I think she loses.

Allankles
h2h with Veidt would be quite the spectacle, I think she could give Ozy a run for his money.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Allankles
h2h with Veidt would be quite the spectacle, I think she could give Ozy a run for his money.

I don't, she couldn't put Mal down convincinlgy during the bar fight scene ... sure, she would have won without her brother's command word, but he lasted long enough to know that Veidt would be able to handle her.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't, she couldn't put Mal down convincinlgy during the bar fight scene ... sure, she would have won without her brother's command word, but he lasted long enough to know that Veidt would be able to handle her. Mal?

Mal avoided getting close to her while she fought off bar patrons, and only faced her when he had a gun. When he DID choose to face her, she immediately had a weapon drawn as well for a stand-off.

I dunno if she beats Veidt, but Mal really wasn't even in the bar fight scene...

srankmissingnin
Plus Mal is awesome! sad

Original Smurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Plus Mal is awesome! sad Truth.

iceman24567
Yeah Mal is a beast but a doubt he would be a challenge for River erm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Mal is a beast but a doubt he would be a challenge for River erm

He'd get the living crap beat out of him, but he'd still win somehow. Winning is what he does. cool

Original Smurph
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Mal is a beast but a doubt he would be a challenge for River erm River KTFO'd Jayne in seconds. Mal would last longer so he could utter his witty lines, but he's still screwed.

Don't mess with River Tam.

Original Smurph
bumpage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.