Blade Vs Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

KingD19
Samurai, hands down.

StiltmanFTW
Blade has that adamantium sword now, he could block Harada's attacks.

KingD19
Yep, but whose a better fighter? And who can produce a tachyon field around his armor to keep it from being cut?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Yep, but whose a better fighter?

It's debatable.

And who can produce a tachyon field around his armor to keep it from being cut?

I didn't know he could do that. Any chance for scans?

srankmissingnin
When Blade easily beats a superhuman cyborg programed with every known MA by being more skilled, then it will be debatable who is more skilled between him and SS. Until then it isn't even a contest.

StiltmanFTW
What issue?

KingD19
Don't have any scnas, but I think he has done it at least once before, and since the tachyon field is generated within his body, and he can channel it around anything, even if he hasn't, it's easily within his reach to do so. Plus that teleport ring is a nuisance to fight against.

StiltmanFTW
Don't have any scnas, but I think he has done it at least once before, and since the tachyon field is generated within his body, and he can channel it around anything, even if he hasn't, it's easily within his reach to do so. Plus that teleport ring is a nuisance to fight against.

So why didn't he shield himself from Wolverine's attack and lost a hand?

Currently tele-ring isn't his standard equipment.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So why didn't he shield himself from Wolverine's attack and lost a hand?

Currently tele-ring isn't his standard equipment. Good point.

He'll loose his head against Blade.

srankmissingnin
To my knowledge SS as never applied his tachyon field to anything other than a weapon. Could he apply it to his armor? Maybe, but what he could do doesn't matter.

srankmissingnin
What issue?

Big Hero Six

StiltmanFTW
Thanks.

Phantom Zone
Blade.......

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
When Blade easily beats a superhuman cyborg programed with every known MA by being more skilled, then it will be debatable who is more skilled between him and SS. Until then it isn't even a contest.

Indeed awesome feat.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9398/sunfirebigherosix0210.th.jpg http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1867/sunfirebigherosix0211.th.jpg http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9004/sunfirebigherosix0212.th.jpg

Trackz
When Blade easily beats a superhuman cyborg programed with every known MA by being more skilled, then it will be debatable who is more skilled between him and SS. Until then it isn't even a contest. ...the cyborg isn't said to know every known MA, however according to guggenheim Blade is a master of every known weapon.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
...the cyborg isn't said to know every known MA, however according to guggenheim Blade is a master of every known weapon.

Hiro is a genius. He's programmed Baymax with every well-known fighting style and some obscure ones, that for sure. Silver Samurai impressed them with his fighting techniques.

And according to Guggenheim Blade wasn't enhanced via Morbius' bite and berserker rage makes Logan sloppy (which was proven wrong).

snoopdogg

And according to Guggenheim Blade wasn't enhanced via Morbius' bite and berserker rage makes Logan sloppy (which was proven wrong). Actually Blade's history was retconned in the Max series.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Blade's history was retconned in the Max series.

MAX is canon?

snoopdogg
MAX is canon? I don't see why not. His Max stories were worked into his handbook bio.

Trackz
Hiro is a genius. He's programmed Baymax with every well-known fighting style and some obscure ones, that for sure. Silver Samurai impressed them with his fighting techniques.

And according to Guggenheim Blade wasn't enhanced via Morbius' bite and berserker rage makes Logan sloppy (which was proven wrong). he has stated it and currently it doesn't contradict blades history.

hiro being a genius doesnt change the fact that it wasnt stated that he put every know martial arts style into the cyborg. It's impossible to be more skilled than someone who has mastered every single known martial art in the world.

srankmissingnin
He programed him with every MA he could find? Which MA do you think an uber genius you created his own cyborg, and was said to be one of the top IQs in Marvel, was unable to find. Maybe karate?

dur

Mindset
I don't see why not. His Max stories were worked into his handbook bio. Were they?

KingD19
And that scan just showed him applying the tachyon field to his fist, which means he can use it on himself.

StiltmanFTW
I don't see why not. His Max stories were worked into his handbook bio.

I see.

he has stated it and currently it doesn't contradict blades history.

hiro being a genius doesnt change the fact that it wasnt stated that he put every know martial arts style into the cyborg. It's impossible to be more skilled than someone who has mastered every single known martial art in the world.

He put every single one he could find. Harada knows some mysterious techniques, though.

Let me explain - if Blade indeed were a master of every known weapon - he would be capable of professionally attacking and defending himself with Cap's shield. Somehow I can't see him doing that. Why? 'Cause for sure it isn't a well-known weapon.

srankmissingnin
It's impossible to be more skilled than someone who has mastered every single known martial art in the world.

Which is why when two black belts in same MA face off, its an infinite stalemate!

StiltmanFTW
And that scan just showed him applying the tachyon field to his fist, which means he can use it on himself.

It's just the after-image.

StiltmanFTW
Which is why when two black belts in same MA face off, its an infinite stalemate!

laughing out loud

Mindset
Which is why when two black belts in same MA face off, its an infinite stalemate! What about two white belts?

Infinite stalemate of fail?

KingD19
That was a punch to the face, not a sword slice.

StiltmanFTW
That was a punch to the face, not a sword slice.

I think he stabbed him. It's ambiguous, though. Could be the artist's mistake.

Trackz
I see.

He put every single one he could find. Harada knows some mysterious techniques, though.

Let me explain - if Blade indeed were a master of every known weapon - he would be capable of professionally attacking and defending himself with Cap's shield. Somehow I can't see him doing that. Why? 'Cause for sure it isn't a well-known weapon. its stated that he is a master of every known weapon, and can quickly adapt new weapons in severals minutes (or hours i dont remember)

as for the cyborg I highly doubt that the cyborg knew wakandan martial arts or several other hidden martial arts several other marvel characters can use.

srankmissingnin
He smacked him the swords pommel, and what you are seeing is the energy trail from his blade.

Trackz
Which is why when two black belts in same MA face off, its an infinite stalemate! that has to do with speed/strength

StiltmanFTW
as for the cyborg I highly doubt that the cyborg knew wakandan martial arts or several other hidden martial arts several other marvel characters can use.

Exactly - hidden martial arts. Known only to a few people. That is why you can't call them "known fighting styles".

Trackz
Exactly - hidden martial arts. Known only to a few people. That is why you can't call them "known fighting styles". they are known, im pretty sure many people know that wakanda has its own martial art, but not every on knows it. same with atlantean fighting styles.

StiltmanFTW
they are known, im pretty sure many people know that wakanda has its own martial art, but not every on knows it. same with atlantean fighting styles.

And why do you think Hiro couldn't access them?

StiltmanFTW
that has to do with speed/strength

Baymax is a superhuman cyborg. And it is the mind which is the most dangerous weapon. SS' strategies proved to be too much for him.

Trackz
And why do you think Hiro couldn't access them? he said he programed the robot with every technique he could find, this is another key factor, every technique doesn't mean entire martial art styles -, hiro iro also doesnt state he did any type of research, only that he incorporated every technique he knew. the feat is extremely ambiguous, and judging from the ease with which silver samurai one it's obvious the cyborg definitely didn't know every single martial arts style.

you're making many assumptions based on things that might've happened, but they aren't stated to.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
Were they? Yea.

StiltmanFTW
hiro iro also doesnt state he did any type of research, only that he incorporated every technique he knew.

Wrong. He said he'd programmed Baymax with every technique he could find - means that he indeed was doing a lot of research. He had a lot of time for that, too.

OK, I'm off, need to take some rest. See ya later.

Trackz
Wrong. He said he'd programmed Baymax with every technique he could find - means that he indeed was doing a lot of research. He had a lot of time for that, too.

OK, I'm off, need to take some rest. See ya later. every technique he could find still doesn't mean every single martial arts known to man. that's making an assumption.

Phantom Zone

When SS can beat a starving and sleep deprived Wolverine then it isn't even a contest.

Self serving logic for the win? When you think about it Punisher has actually done better in some circumstances against Wolverine than SS has.

He programed him with every MA he could find? Which MA do you think an uber genius you created his own cyborg, and was said to be one of the top IQs in Marvel, was unable to find. Maybe karate?

dur

When did you earn the right to dur other posters? Not so long ago you were trying to make some bs excuse as to why BP was trying his best. Please dont respond to this post because all you'll do is rant about how perfect you are...genuis.

every technique he could find still doesn't mean every single martial arts known to man. that's making an assumption.

It also doesnt mean that he was trained well at all. Captain America defeated an robot with similar charecteristics and one of the reasons why Cap beat it was because he was better trained.

snoopdogg
Judging by his most recent showing against Logan I'd pick Blade.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Deadline

It also doesnt mean that he was trained well at all. Captain America defeated an robot with similar charecteristics and one of the reasons why Cap beat it was because he was better trained.

Good point, there's a difference between knowing the moves, and the application of the moves. Which is one of the reasons Taskmaster has been beaten alot, sure he knows most of his combatants moves, but he hasn't their brain, nor strategies, nor experience.

Aries_04
I think Silver Samurai should lose for looking like a douche

Deadline
Originally posted by Juk3n
Which is one of the reasons Taskmaster has been beaten alot, sure he knows most of his combatants moves, but he hasn't their brain, nor strategies, nor experience.

I dont think that applies to him actually because he does have experience and strategy people just make him job. Also hes a bit of a coward.

snoopdogg
Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.