Jaime Braddock/Mr. Mxy vs Qwsp/Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guysangel
Reality warpers.... Happy Dance

guy222
Yes they are

Love ur sig wink

Team 1 FTW

Galan007

guy222
thumb up

Xplosive
Team 1

guy222
Awesome sig

guysangel
Guydie, how would u rank em in order

guy222
Jaime>MJJ

Mxy>Qwsp

IMO, cutie

LDHZenkai
Mxy
Qwsp
MJJ
Jamie

Utrigita
team one for the win.

btw welcome to the board guysangel big grin

guy222
I'll tell her smile

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Jaime>MJJ

Mxy>Qwsp

IMO, cutie Agreed. However, Qwsp would certainly be a threat to both members of team 1. He was able to overthrow Spectre, and keep him imprisoned for a period of time. He could also move freely through time and Hypertime, and manipulate reality on all it's levels - he was/is quite an uber character, indeed. But yes, Mxy is >.

Enyalus
How come Jaime's above MJJ? Warping the White Hot Room? He was also scared out of his mind by The First Fallen.

Probably go with Team One as well though, 'cause Mxy > Qwsp and Jamie and MJJ are close.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Agreed. However, Qwsp would certainly be a threat to both members of team 1. He was able to overthrow Spectre, and keep him imprisoned for a period of time. He could also move freely through time and Hypertime, and manipulate reality on all it's levels - he was/is quite an uber character, indeed. But yes, Mxy is >.

Cool

guy222
Originally posted by Enyalus
How come Jaime's above MJJ? Warping the White Hot Room? He was also scared out of his mind by The First Fallen.

Probably go with Team One as well though, 'cause Mxy > Qwsp and Jamie and MJJ are close.

I like Jaime better than Jaspers big grin

Enyalus
I like Jaime better than Jaspers big grin
Me, too. lol

guy222
big grin wink

occultdestroyer
Based on feats, Mr. Mxy could solo

guysangel
Jaime>MJJ

Mxy>Qwsp

IMO, cutie

Thankies darling

guysangel
Originally posted by Utrigita
team one for the win.

btw welcome to the board guysangel big grin

Thank u smile

Guy, speaks very highly of u

Astner
Originally posted by guysangel
Guy, speaks very highly of u
That's sad on so many levels.

That being said, Mxyzptlk solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.