Justice League vs Surfer, Hulk & Thor (Speed Boosted)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
There have been many debates brought up around Surfer, Thor and Hulk - and usually they are disadvantaged because of their lack of speed (or combat speed).

In this battle, Hulk, Surfer and Thor gets Flash's level of speed...

Justice League:

1. Superman
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Green Lantern (Hal)
4. Wonder Woman
5. Red Tornado
6. Captain Marvel
7. Supergirl

AlmightyKfish
You know, with Flash speed they might actually take this.

Kris Blaze
There are few who could match Surfer and Thor in energy output.

With flash' speed, the Justice league is ****ed.

Slaanesh
SS, Hulk & Thor FTW..Hulk punching at light speed..Thor bashing people head with Mjolnir at light speed..that gotta be scary..

Juntai
Unless we get into time-stop and time-travel feats from Wally's upper end, and giving it to them. The JLA still win, handidly.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SS, Hulk & Thor FTW..Hulk punching at light speed..Thor bashing people head with Mjolnir at light speed..that gotta be scary..

According to Loki, Thor DOES bash people at light speed.

Placidity
Originally posted by Juntai
Unless we get into time-stop and time-travel feats from Wally's upper end, and giving it to them. The JLA still win, handidly.

Nar, they don't get any speed force or other crazy stuff. Lets say, Flash's overall general speed level.

Raoul
Originally posted by Placidity
Nar, they don't get any speed force or other crazy stuff. Lets say, Flash's overall general speed level.

of both reflexes and travel speed?

Placidity
Originally posted by Raoul

Yea.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Raoul

In my opinion it's not the travel speed that makes such a difference, but their reaction time.

Placidity
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
In my opinion it's not the travel speed that makes such a difference, but their reaction time.

Well, I think its definitely a combination of both. If you see me coming at you at light speed, but can't move out of the way or lift your arm up fast enough, then its not going to help you cause I'll still punch you in the head before you do anything. "Combat Speed", I believe, is what it has come to be called.

carver9
No one on the justice league move close to flash in the speed dept and this is without him using the speed force. Surfer solos.

Kris Blaze
Well, I think its definitely a combination of both. If you see me coming at you at light speed, but can't move out of the way or lift your arm up fast enough, then its not going to help you cause I'll still punch you in the head before you do anything. "Combat Speed", I believe, is what it has come to be called.

Yeah, I meant reaction time and that. But both Thor and Surfer would be capable of moving rapidly, Surfer especially.

Anyways, being able to react to things at high levels was what I meant, if I didn't make it clear smile

Juntai
Nar, they don't get any speed force or other crazy stuff. Lets say, Flash's overall general speed level. OK, but his 'general speed level' isn't often much more impressive than anyone on the JLA team, if at all. It's not until he moves it up notches that he seperates himself, really.

And it's still 7 on three. Two double teams, and a triple team.

It's Face
That's a strong JLA line-up. Even with the upgrades you still have Superman and Hal to deal with, which will be no cake walk for any of the 3 amigos.

Placidity
OK, but his 'general speed level' isn't often much more impressive than anyone on the JLA team, if at all. It's not until he moves it up notches that he seperates himself, really.

And it's still 7 on three. Two double teams, and a triple team.

Well, the point was that I think theres an ongoing argument that Thor, Surfer and definitely Hulk, are quite inferior in the combat speed department (say vs someone like Supes). I just wanted to even up their odds.

It was my intention that Flash's general speed level will give the Marvel team an edge, but not so much that someone like Supes couldn't deal/react to it. But, I'm not too sure how fast Flash's normal showings are, so this topic might take a different turn.

xJLxKing
I don't think the JLA can take it put better members on it.

Kris Blaze
JLA has a huge teamwork advantage. Surfer, Thor and Hulk are mainly individual heroes. JLA have many, many years on their back.

Thor was in the Avengers, but he mainly.....hit stuff....

illadelph12
Wouldn't the speed also make Hulk regenerate all injuries instantaneously?

Priest
Originally posted by illadelph12
He liek does that now!
Thor Hulk and Surfer 10/10

Naija boy
There has never been a huge speed advantage between surfer and any members of the JLA. Still giving him a flash level boost certainly wont hurt. Thor would also be beastly, mjolnir shots at that level of superspeed would likely decapitate a few members of the JLA and Hulk wouldnt be dangerous as well.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by illadelph12

Not unless Hulk gets Flash's speed force regen.

As for the thread, it's a good fight. The speed edge evens the odds abit. JLA's teamwork wins the day, but they can definitely lose this one.

Team 2 needs at least one-two more for a majority. Hulk brings down the team abit due to his not being at their level intially. Speed not withstanding, he's not going to be at the level where he can go with Supes-levelers before someone brings him down.

Surfer was already pretty fast, so he gets a decent upgrade from this.

But Thor is the one who's getting the most out of it. Speed has always been his biggest weakness, aside from his not using the hammer. With flash speed, he can actually go with Supes and not get murdered in CQC.

Raoul

that's why i asked.

Vally Doosh
Too bad the GL is Hal and not Kyle. The League dies.

Enyalus
Surfer, Hulk & Thor at least 8/10.

UniOmni
I can't see how team 2 loses this one.

The thing about Hulk vs Superman is always the speed disadvantage. Take that out the mix, it gets ugly.

Same thing with Surfer vs Superman, only it's even uglier. Same thing with Thor vs Superman, same as the surfer case.

Superman is the most formidable member of his team, and his main advantage against all three of these guys is his inherent Superspeed.

You nullify that, and you give away the game.

WW isn't stopping a hulk who can keep up with her.

Nor is a Thor who's on par with Superman in speed not bashing his head in at will.

Surfer is already the second most powerful guy on the field(only behind Thor) and didn't really need the boost.
With it, it's murder.

The only one who stands a chance imo, is Cap Marvel.

Superspeed Hulk>WW and SG. All at the same time.

Superspeed Thor>MM, Superman.

Superspeed Surfer> Hal and Reddy.

CM is the reason the league has a chance.

He matches up well against anyone due to his invulnerability and brute force without the backdoor weakness.

Enyalus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superspeed Thor>MM, Superman.

Superspeed Surfer> Hal and Reddy.

If you switch these, it gets even uglier. Because MM and Supes both have easy weaknesses for Surfer to exploit.

Avlon
There have been many debates brought up around Surfer, Thor and Hulk - and usually they are disadvantaged because of their lack of speed (or combat speed).

In this battle, Hulk, Surfer and Thor gets Flash's level of speed...

Justice League:

1. Superman
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Green Lantern (Hal)
4. Wonder Woman
5. Red Tornado
6. Captain Marvel
7. Supergirl

JLA still win.

Why is Hulk here? He can still be one shotted into space.

Juntai
In theory someone could bring him back, and he'd probably make them pay for their effort in removing him from the field. But most of these guys soak what he gives a while. it would be tough to do though when it's 7 on 2.

And all of the JLA team can fight at those high speeds too. And are just as dangerous as ever. It's not like they're sitting ducks out there. The sheer numbers lead me to believe it's still not as close as some would like to think. The sheer number and teamwork value the JLA have would insurmountable, imo.

Avlon
In theory someone could bring him back, and he'd probably make them pay for their effort in removing him from the field. But most of these guys soak what he gives a while. it would be tough to do though when it's 7 on 2.

I thought of that, but that would mean there are 2 out of the fight and thus 7 on 1. When the other 2 return then its 7 on 2...and Hulk can always be bfr'd easy again.

And all of the JLA team can fight at those high speeds too. And are just as dangerous as ever. It's not like they're sitting ducks out there. The sheer numbers lead me to believe it's still not as close as some would like to think. The sheer number and teamwork value the JLA have would insurmountable, imo.

Yup. Plus if Hal still has a blue and green ring (that was the last appearance I saw with him) hmm....

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thor would also be beastly, mjolnir shots at that level of superspeed would likely decapitate a few members of the JLA

According to Loki, Thor DOES bash people at light speed.

Starscream M
In theory someone could bring him back
or he could just do that flash arm twirling thing to fly back

Bouboumaster
Team Marvel

The Strongest One There Is with FTL speed? really?

Hulk alone would be terrible.
Surfer is a monster, as usual
Thor would have a great upgrade too. But Hulk is the one who benifit it the most.

Raoul
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
Too bad the GL is Hal and not Kyle. The League dies.

slower?

Originally posted by Starscream M
or he could just do that flash arm twirling thing to fly back

from outer space?

tjcoady
Honestly, Flash's regular speed-level is pretty much the same as, say, Superman's.

I don't know why everyone on the versus Forum acts like Flash moves at >c speeds all the time. Other than a very select group of feats (the city evacuation), he rarely moves faster than about twice the speed of sound.

Sasaraixx
Well, the point was that I think theres an ongoing argument that Thor, Surfer and definitely Hulk, are quite inferior in the combat speed department (say vs someone like Supes). I just wanted to even up their odds.

It was my intention that Flash's general speed level will give the Marvel team an edge, but not so much that someone like Supes couldn't deal/react to it. But, I'm not too sure how fast Flash's normal showings are, so this topic might take a different turn.

You went too far imo. Surfer didn't need an upgrade at all. He already beats anyone on the JLA. Thor has such a power advantage that he really didn't need the speed boost. Hulk, I can see why you would want to even that out. But Flash's speed?

Team 2 wins with the boost. The only chance team 1 has is if Hulk get's BFR'ed very, very early on.
MM, GL, RT and CM > SS
WW, SG, Supes > Thor
That could work, but I can only see that happening once or twice.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
You went too far imo. Surfer didn't need an upgrade at all. He already beats anyone on the JLA. Thor has such a power advantage that he really didn't need the speed boost. Hulk, I can see why you would want to even that out. But Flash's speed?

Team 2 wins with the boost. The only chance team 1 has is if Hulk get's BFR'ed very, very early on.
MM, GL, RT and CM > SS
WW, SG, Supes > Thor

Incorrect.

carver9
Originally posted by Sasaraixx

MM, GL, RT and CM > SS
WW, SG, Supes > Thor

I agree with this post. Current thor has proven that he can one shot anyone on dc team (please dont ask why I say this, to many on panel proofs backing me up). Without the speed force flash IS the fastest man on the team, no one on the jla is even comparable to him when it comes to speed, this was mentioned in the jla vs amazo fight. Flash stated that amazo could kill the entire jla in less than a second if he didnt steal his speed (lets not forget that amazo cant use the speed force).

Hulk would be ruthless in this fight and it would take at least 3 members to take HIM out. Add in thor who IS the most powerful on the field and has the ability of one shotting anyone on the field along with surfer who is the second more powerful and alos have the ability of taking out 3 members of the jla by himself than this fight is a stomp in marvels favor. Even without the upgrades, surfer and thor is too much.

Draco69
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this post. Current thor has proven that he can one shot anyone on dc team (please dont ask why I say this, to many on panel proofs backing me up). Without the speed force flash IS the fastest man on the team, no one on the jla is even comparable to him when it comes to speed, this was mentioned in the jla vs amazo fight. Flash stated that amazo could kill the entire jla in less than a second if he didnt steal his speed (lets not forget that amazo cant use the speed force).

Hulk would be ruthless in this fight and it would take at least 3 members to take HIM out. Add in thor who IS the most powerful on the field and has the ability of one shotting anyone on the field along with surfer who is the second more powerful and alos have the ability of taking out 3 members of the jla by himself than this fight is a stomp in marvels favor. Even without the upgrades, surfer and thor is too much.

This post is fail....

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9

Hulk would be ruthless in this fight and it would take at least 3 members to take HIM out. Add in thor who IS the most powerful on the field and has the ability of one shotting anyone on the field along with surfer who is the second more powerful and alos have the ability of taking out 3 members of the jla by himself than this fight is a stomp in marvels favor. Even without the upgrades, surfer and thor is too much. thumb down

Enyalus
Yeah, I don't get why Hulk is being wanked so much here. Savage Hulk? Okay. WWH? Sure.

Regular Hulk? Not so much.

Draco69
Whoops. No Flash in lineup. Didn't read.

Yeah, they get curbstomped.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Draco69

Yeah, they get curbstomped. Who does?

Draco69
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who does?

The JLA.

If the JLA had Flash on the team, they'd win easily.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Draco69
Whoops. No Flash in lineup. Didn't read.

Yeah, they get curbstomped. http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7213/doomlols.jpg

remember kids: read before you rant. smile

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by tjcoady
Incorrect.

laughing

frommd
Without the Flash on the JLA team, Marvel is too fast. Marvel 10/10.

Lord Feron
Team 2 + the speed boost FTW

Seriously hulk with a amped up speed for everything.... H2H speed, traveling and other bodily functions (healing, gamma amping) he would be so freaking unstoppable!

Thor would just throw hammers through people lol (well just the weaker JLA members)

Placidity
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Seriously hulk with a amped up speed for everything.... H2H speed, traveling and other bodily functions (healing, gamma amping) he would be so freaking unstoppable!

Um, speed boost as in motion...

Lord Feron
Um, speed boost as in motion...

molecular motion? big grin

Fine I get what you mean. Still Big Green with that kind of speed. Would rip up most of the JLA by himself. Also with that type of speed and his natural madness he would ruthless with his new powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.