Sersi vs the Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
k fight takes place on surface of planet

this real fight (no BFR & they fight to death)

the Fury knows nothing about Sersi (1st time they fight)

now Fury can adapt but Sersi cant be killed right? (iirc she can regenarate even if she blown to tiny bits)

who takes this?

(I still give this to Fury but it aint gonna easy for the bot)

Harbinger
The Fury.

Enyalus
This is spite in The Fury's favor.

She can't do anything to him, and he can disintegrate her with one or two shots.

SoulDevourer
yeah Fury gonna disintagrate her but she gonna reassemble

fight is over when one of the 2 is dead and STAYS dead stick out tongue

Harbinger
The Fury survived the point-blank destruction of an entire universe. Sersi isn't dishing out any damage on that level, much less enough to put Fury down for the count permanently.

Enyalus
The Eternals need their resurrection machine for them to completely regrow their bodies. Like Makkari recently did.

Knowsbleed33
Fury owns her.

kgkg
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Sersi cant be killed right? (iirc she can regenarate even if she blown to tiny bits)
no expression

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by kgkg
no expression wrong post lol

tjcoady
Well, the resurrection chamber is smashed, according to Eternals . Saying Sersi automatically regenerates is a bit like saying Ra's Al Ghul can't be killed just because a Lazarus pit exists somewhere .

The Fury ruins her.

SoulDevourer
yeah there machine is history but when there planet got teleported to some weirdo zone and there wuz this guy who blast all the Eternals to bits they were able to reassemble without the machine right? huh

SoulDevourer
what about her atom manip powers? like when she turn that guy into a dog or something (or wuz it a cat I dont remember lol)

or maybe her moleculer manip is overated :/

tjcoady
Originally posted by kgkg
no expression

Is that sig from "Books of Magick: Life During Waritime?"

Enyalus
what about her atom manip powers? like when she turn that guy into a dog or something (or wuz it a cat I dont remember lol)

or maybe her moleculer manip is overated :/
I'm going out on a limb here and will say that I don't believe Sersi possesses superior matter manipulation powers than Mad Jim Jaspers' reality warping powers...

tjcoady
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm going out on a limb here and will say that I don't believe Sersi possesses superior matter manipulation powers than Mad Jim Jaspers' reality warping powers...

Don't get too crazy.

Enyalus
Originally posted by tjcoady
Don't get too crazy.
DUNT GET 2 GAY OPS 2 LAT LOL

SoulDevourer
yeah but MJJ didnt use his manip powers in that fight huh (or maybe he did and their not that great)

hes not Mxy or something big grin

tjcoady
Originally posted by Enyalus
DUNT GET 2 GAY OPS 2 LAT LOL

What was that for?

I was agreeing with you.

Enyalus
What was that for?

I was agreeing with you.
Oh, I know that perfectly well. My mentally handicapped cousin who has Downes syndrome, Tommy, does not.

*shrug* I'll let him know.

Knowsbleed33
yeah but MJJ didnt use his manip powers in that fight huh (or maybe he did and their not that great)

You and I had this discussion on Marvel. I showed you the scan of Jaspers warping Fury with a gesture and he still couldn't kill him.

Survivor19
That's how fight goes.
Sersi does something.
Fury shrugs it off and fires.
Sersi hold it somehow.
Sersi thinks harder uses all her powers and does something to Fury.
Fury adapts and overcomes that. Then fires.
Sersi barely evades and tries something out of desperation to ho effect.
Fury blows her to bits.
Sersi regenereates in chamber.
Fury tracks her. Then blows the chamber to bits. Then blows her to bits. Then wipes out Eternals.

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19
That's how fight goes.
Sersi does something.
-cut-
Fury blows her to bits.
Sersi regenereates in chamber.
Fury tracks her. Then blows the chamber to bits. Then blows her to bits. Then wipes out Eternals. More like this.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You and I had this discussion on Marvel. I showed you the scan of Jaspers warping Fury with a gesture and he still couldn't kill him. yeah I know but if that "warp" wuz the best he could do then lol big grin

so yeah:Originally posted by SoulDevourer

SoulDevourer
anyway I agree Sersis way overated so it outa be easy win for Fury

Mindset
anyway I agree Sersis way overated so it outa be easy win for Fury no expression

tjcoady
Sersi isn't way overrated. She is hella intense- She'd be a tough fight for even someone like Thor.

The Fury is just insanely powerful- You'd have to go up to someone like... a Phoenix host, or Odin, or the Arch-Angel Gabriel for a fair fight with him.

SoulDevourer
She'd be a tough fight for even someone like Thor.yeah but in th end he woud sleep with her
Originally posted by Mindset
no expression why change o mind? big grin

SoulDevourer
what i mean wuz Sersis moleculer manip is overated
she cant just change anything into anything (unlike what some ppl say) theres limit to what she can afect

skyfather
LOL, Fury

Doom and Gloom
I like Sersi and don't think she's overrated. She could easily beat the likes of Superman or Thor and could probably pull a majority against the Surfer as well. But putting her up against The Fury is just insane. Who's her next opponent? PR Beyonder? I thought Spite Threads got locked here.

Doom and Gloom
Double post

RSSR
she cant just change anything into anything (unlike what some ppl say) theres limit to what she can afect

Going off some of her feats, her molecular manipulation capabilities would easily get her membership within the JLA.

I blame the OP for pitting her against an entity who could take down Doomsday a few of times without breaking a sweat.

Mindset
she cant just change anything into anything (unlike what some ppl say) theres limit to what she can afect No shit, Sherlock.

But no one has ever said she can manipulate anything w/o limits, so she isn't overrated.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
I like Sersi and don't think she's overrated. She could easily beat the likes of Superman or Thor and could probably pull a majority against the Surfer as well. But putting her up against The Fury is just insane. Who's her next opponent? PR Beyonder? I thought Spite Threads got locked here. ok then maybe this ones for u :

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=496725 big grin

DeathKap
Fury

The Dark Cloud
ok then maybe this ones for u :

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=496725 big grin jerry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.