The First Born vs. Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
This is a battle being waged deep inside "The Box".

The battle is between the legendary King of the Vampires versus the abomination of God.

Kain has all of his powers, as well as the Firstborn.

Debate.

King-Fingolfin
From what I hear of the Firstborn, it stomps.

Shaggs
Rather quickly. But this thread is not out of spite, because we can never deny that Kain is VERY powerful as well.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Shaggs
This is a battle being waged deep inside "The Box". Oh my.

ScreamPaste
TGE never learns. laughing

U just gawt bak.

Shaggs
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Oh my.

That is going down as one of the funniest things I've read in a response.

Phanteros
Kain lost a thread? Kain of all people finally lost?

ThunderGodEneru
Kain loses most threads he is in.

Shaggs
I guess the Firstborn is kinda of too powerful, being perfect in every way.

Gumachi
Kain kills pathetic ass, weak ass vampires. So I guess Firstborn winsdur.

But seriously, most of the vampires he kills are weak.

KingD19
Firstborn wins in all aspects. Overall powers, strength, durability, creepiness, etc....

ThunderGodEneru
What is Firstborn even from?

Shaggs
Clive Barker's Jericho.

Nemesis X
I don't think Kain can even get past the Firstborn's shield.

Shaggs
I don't think he would make it TO his shield. That Dragon would destroy him.

Bloodburst wouldn't work because... well The Firstborn doesn't bleed. TK, wouldn't work because.. it didn't make it past his shield in game.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Shaggs
I don't think he would make it TO his shield. That Dragon would destroy him.

Bloodburst wouldn't work because... well The Firstborn doesn't bleed. TK, wouldn't work because.. it didn't make it past his shield in game.

I thought the Firstborn only used those powers while absorbing them from Jericho Squad.

Burning thought
Show me what the first born can do.

Shaggs
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I thought the Firstborn only used those powers while absorbing them from Jericho Squad.

he already had the powers to begin with, because he used all of their powers against them, which kill Jones and Cole.

Shaggs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-zzxyCBQOU

Gumachi
Originally posted by Burning thought
Show me what the first born can do.

What's the point? We already know you're gonna say Kain wins.

Burning thought
I think you guys give anyone a win as long as it not Kain....

I just watched the vid Shaggs provided and it did nothing impressive, first it seems to take one power at a time from the characters in the game, its initial attack is perhaps its most impressive although all it really does is blow up a couple of slightly enhanced humans, so thats unkown in effectiveness if against far more powerful beings, we have no idea how it works either, if its psionic, internal combustion like kains immolate, we dont know.

Its endurance is also lowly, I mean seriously, its shield is whittled down by low cal bullet fire.....Kain has so many powers that could kill it likely in one shot, including soul powers, possibly TK etc

And it does have blood, it bleeds near the end when the shield comes off

Shaggs
No, if you actually played the game, the bullets are FAR from low cal. It took hundreds of bullets, and it did not take the powers from the people. It used their powers against them. It already has their powers, and more. Kain's TK would not make it through the shield, as the in game TK does not, his sword could not handle a soul that has been made perfect in every single way and has no flaw. The Firstborn is insanely fast.

How about you show some evidence of Kain's powers? I've played both the Blood Omen games, and all but the last Soul Reaver, and have not seen anything very impressive.

It took four EXTREMELY enhanced, supernatural powered soldiers to kill him, and they only weakened him enough for Arnold Leach to carry him off to the source of power for the box. Kain, would be unable to achieve this.

Not to mention Kain would have no way of defeating the Dragon.

Burning thought
Their hand held machine guns, nothing impressive at all. Show me where it says it already had all their powers because the video you showed seems to disagree with you, he clearly says its using their powers against them.

He would not use his sword, he would use soul rip or a time power to stop it in its tracks. And wtf are you talking about, his soul will not be able to handle its soul.....stop babbling...actually back up your claims, claiming its somehow resistant to soul attacks when it has its ass kicked by enhanced marines with machine guns is not strong footing.

What evidence? how about the hundreds of times ive posted the evidence? go and look in his respect thread for heavens sakes, or at least provide a strong argument, otherwise illn ot waste any time on you.

wtf, Kain would take out the 4 powered soldiers with his bare hands...

what dragon? I saw no dragon, unless you mean the fiery one which one of the team can call forth, the First born would not have that power in this match, he would have variations of kains powers, interestingly....it seems to only be able to use one of these powers at a time and its not very intelligent, the soldiers can use their own powers to a better degree.

Shaggs
Father Rawlings Weaponry: Twin Desert Eagles complete with extended 15 round magazines. This shows that at the very least, both his hand guns are 50. Cal. Not to mention he can use Standard, Explosive, and AP rounds.

Sergeant Delgado: 7.62-mm mini-gun fed by a continuous ammo strip and a .50-caliber semi-automatic custom pistol with 6-round magazines.

Billie: Just uses a sword and weak auto-pistol =/ ok, you win that one.

Black: 50. Cal sniper and grenade launcher.

That's not just some weak weaponry ('cept for Billie.)

If Kain uses the ability, Firstborn will counter it. That's why it seemed so slow to use a power, because it waits for you to use it first, then counters.
And I bet Omega, and Alpha could take him down.

Burning thought
but its counters are not that useful because Kain is not only shielded against magic, but also controls it, since most of kains abilities are magic, they would be ineffective against him. The first born only takes abilities as shown by your sources, that does not mean he can use them because he has no magical understanding.

What are they?

And when I say low cal, I was meaning they are not huge cannons or large weapons, their just pistols, bullets etc, not large weapons. Their nothing impressive.

Shaggs
Actually, as an avid gun user, I can pretty much say without a doubt that anything 50. cal are very impressive.

So we have to fighters that are shielded from magic that mostly use magic? Stalemate it seems to be.

Oh, and Alpha & Omega are the two teams of the game. I should have made that more apparent. My bad.

Burning thought
In comparison to what? a Tanks canon? a fireball? their not powerful in comparison to Kains attacks or the supernatural ones, each team member has a powerful supernatural attack for a reason, TK bullet control, Pyrokinesis etc because their main guns are not as powerful by themselves.

Does it say the First born uses magic?

Nemesis X
Does it say the First born uses magic?

Well it used something to get Jericho Squad's powers.

Burning thought
I would agree to that but we dont know what that is, the Jericho squad do not necesserily use magic do they? ive played the demo and I was under the impression they were simply "supernatural" powers or "psychic/mental" powers, not magical in any way.

leonheartmm
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, theyr WITCHES

and supernatural =/= magic ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nemesis X
I would agree to that but we dont know what that is, the Jericho squad do not necesserily use magic do they? ive played the demo and I was under the impression they were simply "supernatural" powers or "psychic/mental" powers, not magical in any way.

One teammate can stun enemies and set them on fire by spilling blood on the ground. I would call that magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.