Power Man & Iron Fist vs Daredevil & the Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Power Man & Iron Fist

vs

Daredevil & the Black Widow

Which team wins ?

Mindset
Power Man & Iron Fist 10/10

Easily

guy222
team one

tjcoady
Unless Black Widow gets to raid S.H.I.E.L.D. for some insane tech, there is no way team two can take this fight.

Juk3n
Spitetastic

T1 8 days a week

BruceSkywalker
Luke & Danny easy

Kazenji
Originally posted by Juk3n
Spitetastic

How is it a spite ?

i did'nt know one team was better then the other before i made the vs.....

tjcoady
Well, the last time Matt tried to attack Luke Cage, Power Man basically laughed at him.

And Black Widow has never stood a chance against Danny Rand.

Mindset
Either of Team 1 could probably solo.

tjcoady
Probably. Although with Chi-amping abilities, Danny would probably lose to Daredevil, who is generally more... vicious.

But Luke could probably take both Matt and the Widow.

Unless you're giving the Black Widow like... a nuclear (you know what I mean) gun of some kind....

then this is over, on behalf of team one.

Mindset
Originally posted by tjcoady
Probably. Although with Chi-amping abilities, Danny would probably lose to Daredevil, who is generally more... vicious.
I think you mean w/o, and I don't see Danny holding back too much, aside from going all out and killing him.

BUSTER1
Team 1 -I can't see either of team 2 being able to hurt Cage.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Mindset
I think you mean w/o, and I don't see Danny holding back too much, aside from going all out and killing him.

Right, yeah, you're right, I just messed up writing... I meant to say "without."

Like, the end of Civil War, after Matt got back in the costume, and he and Danny fought: Matt was winning and then Danny lit up the Iron Fist.... and then Matt immediately realized he didn't stand a chance.

I would honestly state that Daredevil is one of the very greatest hand-to-hand fighters... without non-superhuman boosts, like chi, or Karate Kid knowledge, or Shiva/Richard Dragon-insanity.

Basically, what that means, is that if Daredevil was going to fight Danny Rand right before Danny faced the Dragon, Matt would win. But if was to encounter Danny on the street at any other time... it would be an awful loss.

Actually, that's one of the reasons to love Daredevil. Like Batman, he's pretty much the best a human can get without going into crazy "mystical sci-fi kung-fu" realms.

Mindset
Well I don't don't think Matt is better than Danny in hth, when he was fighting DD, Danny was trying to mimic DD's fighting style iirc.

I'd say they are pretty even, with Danny maybe being knowledgeable on more styles. Although I don't know that to be true. awesome

geshien
Team one.

Luke can take anything team two can dish. Hell, he could probably solo. Danny is a superior fighter to DD and Widow, thanks to his chi.

Team two really doesn't have a ghost of a chance.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Mindset
Either of Team 1 could probably solo.

Soljer
Cosigned with Mindset.

Either of team one solos.

jrodslam
If we're talking the Iron Fist thats portrayed in Daredevils comic, no way he can beat them both by himself.

Also, in regards to the brief scuffle they had after civil war, Danny was using a combination of both his(save for the if itself in the beginning) and DD's style.

To: tjcoady. "then Danny lit up the Iron Fist.... and then Matt immediately realized he didn't stand a chance." What the f**k? What makes you say this? Danny lit up the if and took a swing and DD dodged it. They BOTH then realized who each were fighting and stopped.erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.