You need some infomation from someone, who do you hire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Cap
Frank
Logan
DD
Bullseye
Osborn

This person doesnt have any powers.

Time limit is 2 hours.

Trackz
batman

Placidity
Yea. Quite an obvious choice.

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cap
Frank
Logan
Bruce
DD
Bullseye
Osborn

Time limit is 2 hours. frank, bullseye or osborn...need someone who isn't afraid of crossing moral boundaries

Raoul
Originally posted by Trackz
batman

Originally posted by Placidity
Yea. Quite an obvious choice.

The Nuul
Should have left Bruce out, dammit. Changed while I still can, for now on no more Bruce.

Raoul
laughing out loud

Juk3n
pfft Anyone but the Batman, we want the person to be afraid of dying in a horrible way so he squeels like a pig. If he sees Batman coming he'll know he's safe. Batmans a wuss, it's time you all woke the hell up!

Starscream M
I don't think batman is more effective than punisher...at least not in the short term of 2 hours

Nihilist
joker

Warrior18
Originally posted by Juk3n
pfft Anyone but the Batman, we want the person to be afraid of dying in a horrible way so he squeels like a pig. If he sees Batman coming he'll know he's safe. Batmans a wuss, it's time you all woke the hell up!

He could easily get the info. He doesn't have to be lunatic and practically bathe in his enemy's blood to do so. erm

As it stands I would choose Osborn. He has connections and is now the head of HAMMER!

Juntai
Originally posted by Trackz
batman still wins, even though hes not in the thread anymore.

guy222
batman

Symmetric Chaos
I hire Logan. He uses his phone dialing powers to contact Xavier.

Endless Mike
Batman should be on the list

Scoobless
EDIT: Gah, misunderstood the point of the thread.

For getting info OUT of someone, I'd choose the Punisher.

Juntai
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Batman should be on the list he was, the OP removed him after the votes started rolling.

srankmissingnin

Other than Cap, everyone on this list would be more efficient at getting info out of a perp than Batman.

In order of most successful:

Frank
Osborn
Bullseye
Logan
DD
Batman
Cap

shokosugi
Superman

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Other than Cap, everyone on this list would be more efficient at getting info out of a perp than Batman.

In order of most successful:

Frank
Osborn
Bullseye
Logan
DD
Batman
Cap

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Harbinger
laughing

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by batdude123
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! ZOMG!

If you think a perp is going to sing to Batman before Frank / Osborne / BE / Logan, you need your head examined.

batdude123
Batman has spent years training in the art of interrogation. He's encountered characters who aren't afraid of death or pain, and made them squeal within a matter of moments. Taking "X" person and putting a gun in his hand isn't going to make him a better interrogater than Batman just because he's willing to kill.

Besides, you're hiring a person to get information from somebody. They won't be able to tell you shit if they're dead. It's the art of drawing the confession from them that matters here.

Also, Matt above Bruce? Seriously? Wtf?

psycho gundam
it depends on who is being interrogated, for example someone like juggernaut is almost impossible to interrogate by anyone other than charles xavier.

srankmissingnin
Batman has spent years training in the art of interrogation. He's encountered characters who aren't afraid of death or pain, and made them squeal within a matter of moments. Taking "X" person and putting a gun in his hand isn't going to make him a better interrogater than Batman just because he's willing to kill.

Besides, you're hiring a person to get information from somebody. They won't be able to tell you shit if they're dead. It's the art of drawing the confession from them that matters here.

Also, Matt above Bruce? Seriously? Wtf?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cutting off someones toes and pealing the skin off their heals is going to get the info out of them much fast than Batman talking in a deep "scary" voice. And Matt is a lawyer with a built in lie detector.

The only way Batman is the best person to get the info, is if the person he needs to get it from is you. You'll tell him whatever he wants to know the moment you see him... seconds before you go down on him. evil face

psycho gundam
oh snap

rotiart
Batman Is a joke. His no kill policy makes him ineffectuve agianst the real hardcore villains.

Batman gets info out of noname henchmen... Not true villains... Who know bats limits.

StiltmanFTW
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1037/xforce02019.th.jpg

Warrior18
Originally posted by Warrior18
He could easily get the info. He doesn't have to be lunatic and practically bathe in his enemy's blood to do so. erm

As it stands I would choose Osborn. He has connections and is now the head of HAMMER!

My mistake. Thought they had to actually find the guy. embarrasment

If they already have him then I would choose Frank to get the info.

StiltmanFTW
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/480/dd104dcp0008my9.th.jpg http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3537/dd104dcp0009di9.th.jpg
Credit goes to jrodslam.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by rotiart
Batman Is a joke. His no kill policy makes him ineffectuve agianst the real hardcore villains.

Batman gets info out of noname henchmen... Not true villains... Who know bats limits.

The person in question here is a normal person.

batdude123
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cutting off someones toes and pealing the skin off their heals is going to get the info out of them much fast than Batman talking in a deep "scary" voice. And Matt is a lawyer with a built in lie detector.

Because all Batman does is talk scary to criminals, amirite??!! There's an instance off the top of my head where Batman uses dim mak and starts shutting down nerve clusters in someone and threatened to make him a vegetable in order to draw a confession.

And Matt having a radar sense makes him a better interrogation guy than Batman? Come on, now...

The only way Batman is the best person to get the info, is if the person he needs to get it from is you. You'll tell him whatever he wants to know the moment you see him... seconds before you go down on him. evil face

Projecting your own homoerotic fantasies of Logan's dick in your mouth just makes you look like an even bigger failure. uhuh

Starscream M
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The person in question here is a normal person. the person just doesn't have any powers...

the joker doesn't have any powers and I'd be hardpressed to see most on the list be able to get info outta the joker

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman

HAHAHAH!! superman is the last person to get someone to spill the beans.

Enyalus
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
HAHAHAH!! superman is the last person to get someone to spill the beans.
Yeah. I remember an issue of Superman/Batman where they captured someone and needed info. Batman told Supes to give him a minute. Took the guy to the side, whispered something in his ear. Guy came back and told Supes everything.

TricksterPriest
Superman without any morality would be a fairly scary interrogator. His powers would let him do wreck someone very slowly and painfully.

And Batman is being lowballed. If he can break freaking Desaad at his own game, (granted, it took him YEARS to do it), I'd put him pretty high up.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
Took the guy to the side, whispered something in his ear. prolly anal secks with a batarang dildo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
prolly anal secks with a batarang dildo.
Painful...

psycho gundam
that's why hush went batshit.

rotiart
Okay.... General rules for forums apply right...

Most who know batman know he doesn't kill...
Those who know of the punished knows he's tortured and killed before and has no qualms about it....

It's like when cops interrogate...
Batman would be a really good FBI or CIA guy... But still bounded by the rules
While frank is guantanamo bay shit

And as for batman/superman scene... Please... That's like when they amp up batmans character to fit alongside true supers like a gl. Or captain America in most avengers comics hanging with Thor.... It's part of the plot...

But plot aside... Punished or wolverine or he'll Norman have a better shot...
Heck most knew Norman as the insane green goblin they might even crack to him first.

srankmissingnin
Projecting your own homoerotic fantasies of Logan's dick in your mouth just makes you look like an even bigger failure. uhuh

Mine was funnier. cool

Starscream M
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cutting off someones toes and pealing the skin off their heals is going to get the info out of them much fast than Batman talking in a deep "scary" voice.

based on what?

batdude123
Mine was funnier. cool

But mine was true. smokin'

srankmissingnin
But mine was true. smokin'

Please, I think we all know I want to be Wolverine, not have sex with him. embarrasment

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
based on what?

blink

Seriously?

batdude123
Please, I think we all know I want to be Wolverine, not have sex with him. embarrasment

We all know that's a lie. uhuh

srankmissingnin
We all know that's a lie. uhuh

Canadians don't lie. cool

Original Smurph
Canadians don't lie. cool awesome

batdude123
Canadians don't lie. cool

Yet more lies spewing from you... sad

srankmissingnin
If a Canadian lies, they get kicked out of Canada, then they have move to the states and join the Obama administration. shifty

batdude123
If a Canadian lies, they get kicked out of Canada, then they have move to the states and join the Obama administration. shifty

Pfffft, you Canadians are such pussies. uhuh

srankmissingnin
Pfffft, you Canadians are such pussies. uhuh

Nah, that's Torontonians. F@cking Toronto!

batdude123
Nah, that's Torontonians. F@cking Toronto!
Don't discriminate. We both know it's all of Canada.

rotiart
Canadians... Insulting Americans?...

iceman24567
Canadians... Insulting Americans?... lulz all backwards eek!

LDHZenkai
The Question of course.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman without any morality would be a fairly scary interrogator. His powers would let him do wreck someone very slowly and painfully.

too bad he's got tones of morality and nobility blah blah blah. why cant they make a superhero with superman's power set and punisher's morality?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
The Question of course.

Why?

I think The Punisher, Wolverine, and Bullseye would have the best odds of getting information from people. They love to hurt people, have no qualms about maiming or killing, and they all know several nasty and brutal ways to inflict pain.

Norman would likely go for psychological torture, like killing off family members and loved ones.

Daredevil would definitely put the hurt on someone, but will eventually stop before he seriously injures someone.

Don't know about the Question, and I don't see Batman using anything but intimidation to extract information.

Mindset
I don't know if Bullseye will be able to restrain himself from killing them.

Lord Feron
Frank or Logan

Symmetric Chaos
Why do people keep bringing up that "so-and-so is willing to kill"? They can't carry out a threat like that in this case unless they can reliably resurrect the dead.

srankmissingnin
Because if someone is willing to kill, they are more likely than Batman to hook a car battery up to your balls?

Starscream M
Because if someone is willing to kill, they are more likely than Batman to hook a car battery up to your balls? you're severely underestimating batman

how do you think batman gets all the crooks in gotham to spill the beans? nice them to death roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
He talks in a grave voice...

Seriouslly I've read a fair share of comics... And I'm by no means an expert on punisher, osborn or bats... But I hve never seen bats torture anyone while I've seen Logan, frank and Norman all do it....

Bats tends to beat up people with his fists... He doesn't kill or even sodomize his opponents...

It's like the movie says... People have got bats figured out... While joker....

srankmissingnin
you're severely underestimating batman

how do you think batman gets all the crooks in gotham to spill the beans? nice them to death roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman doesn't kill, you really think he'd torture someone? No chance.

He gets info out of no body fodder by intimidation. Lookout it's Batman, he talks in a scary voice, wears black and is brooding his way over here!!! Not going to cut it unless the person he needs the info out of is a no name fodder, or Batman's standard ego manic moronic rogue gallery who happily tell Batman their plans because they don't think he can stop it.

Torture is more effective than the threat of torture. If threats don't work than Batman has no where to go... where as everyone else (save Cap) is is just getting started.

Kris Blaze
What about that cripple?

The one Joker shot in the vagina.

Philosophía

He gets info out of no body fodder by intimidation. Lookout it's Batman, he talks in a scary voice, wears black and is brooding his way over here!!! Not going to cut it unless the person he needs the info out of is a no name fodder, or Batman's standard ego manic moronic rogue gallery who happily tell Batman their plans because they don't think he can stop it.

Torture is more effective than the threat of torture. If threats don't work than Batman has no where to go... where as everyone else (save Cap) is is just getting started.

You're cool.

But really, don't talk about things you have no f*cking clue about smile

srankmissingnin

Starscream M

Torture is more effective than the threat of torture. If threats don't work than Batman has no where to go... where as everyone else (save Cap) is is just getting started. lol...you're hilarious...hilariously ridiculous

so now batman can only get street fodder to spill beans? wow, you have a very low opinion of batman dontcha?

batman is an expert psychologist and he knows exactly how to get people to spit out info...whether by threat or other more subtle means

whereas punisher and bullseye can only rely on the painful extraction...which isn't always the optimal interrogation method

srankmissingnin
lol...you're hilarious...hilariously ridiculous

so now batman can only get street fodder to spill beans? wow, you have a very low opinion of batman dontcha?

batman is an expert psychologist and he knows exactly how to get people to spit out info...whether by threat or other more subtle means

whereas punisher and bullseye can only rely on the painful extraction...which isn't always the optimal interrogation method

There is a two hour limit. You aren't going to break someone psychologicaly by yelling at them for two hours. laughing

However, if you start cutting off someones fingers they are going to tell you everything you want to know in short order.

Starscream M
There is a two hour limit. You aren't going to break someone psychologicaly by yelling at them for two hours. laughing

I see, you got all your bat info from the recent movies lol

batman is a friggin expert in criminology...he has expertise with law enforcement and knows all forms of extraction techniques...

and batman has threatend to kill people before...grabbing someone by the ankles above a building and threatening to drop them...bats'll get you to spill quicker than punisher or logan

srankmissingnin
Batman: "You may have heard of me. I'm the Batman. I'm above the law. Tell me what I need to know... or I'll turn you over to the police!!!"

srankmissingnin
I see, you got all your bat info from the recent movies lol

batman is a friggin expert in criminology...he has expertise with law enforcement and knows all forms of extraction techniques...

and batman has threatend to kill people before...grabbing someone by the ankles above a building and threatening to drop them...bats'll get you to spill quicker than punisher or logan

Do you know how police "break" someone? They interrogate them for hours and hours on end. They don't sit down with someone, start yelling at them and get a confession. They put the perp in a small room and go at it over and over and over again for hours with every possible scenario until they finally manage to get some semblance of a confession out a person... and that is just random dumb as shit gang bangers, not someone with any significant degree of intelligence or fortitude. You can't break someone psychologically in two hours, Batman isn't going to trick someone into give him the info unless they guy they are after is a moron like the Rhino... in which case virtually everyone on the list could trick him into spilling the beans.

Starscream M
Do you know how police "break" someone? They interrogate them for hours and hours on end. They don't sit down with someone, start yelling at them and get a confession. They put the perp in a small room and go at it over and over and over again for hours with every possible scenario until they finally manage to get some semblance of a confession out a person... and that is just random dumb as shit gang bangers, not someone with any significant degree of intelligence or fortitude. You can't break someone psychologically in two hours. batman's gotten perps to squel just by whispering in their ears...without yelling, and under a minute...yeah what now?

Starscream M
also, batman won't kill...never said he wouldn't hurt someon

srankmissingnin
batman's gotten perps to squel just by whispering in their ears...without yelling, and under a minute...yeah what now?

I assume for the sake of this thread the person in question isn't a squealer, and has some semblance of mental fortitude.

Starscream M
you do realize batman could do what DD did right?

he could shut someone's body off with a nerve pinch and threaten to keep them a vegetable unless they gave up info

Scoobless

he could shut someone's body off with a nerve pinch and threaten to keep them a vegetable unless they gave up info

Whereas Jack Bauer just shoots their kneecaps and slices body parts off until he gets what he needs.

evil face

Bauer FTW!

srankmissingnin

Idol threats.

If someone says "Tell me what I want to know or I'll cut your balls off" and someone else says "Tell me what I want to know," while cutting your balls off, your position is you will tell the first guy but steal-up your will for the second guy and let him cut off your sack before you talk?

Philosophía
Batman: "You may have heard of me. I'm the Batman. I'm above the law. Tell me what I need to know... or I'll turn you over to the police!!!"

Or this:

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0015/Batmantorture1.jpghttp://g.imagehost.org/t/0211/Batmantorture2.jpg

I stand by what I said to you the first time. General, "I assume this based on what I've heard" line of thinkings don't work. You seem to go with the simplistic views of "Batman doesn't kill/iI just assume he won't do crazy shit to the bad guys because he's a hero", "X does" so X>Batman.

He's an expert in psychology aswell as the human body. He has throughout his career shown his intimidation skills on numerous ocasions, and on top of it all, he has even recived a Sinestro Corps Ring, which he refused. A goddamn Sinestro Rings based on his capacity to instill fear.

But yeah, f*ck that. Batman is a pussy, Punisher rulzzz smile

srankmissingnin
Batman isn't going to pull out a persons teeth with a set of pliers. He isn't going to pull out their finger nails. He isn't going to paralyze them from the waist down. He isn't going to cut off their fingers or toes. He isn't going to cut their tongue or their years. He isn't going to water board them. He isn't going to electrocute their balls. He isn't going to peel off their skin. He isn't going to drip batter acid on their skin. He isn't going to pull out their eyes. Everything that Batman will and can do is on the list of things Punisher will and can do... only the Punisher's list is 100 times longer.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

You must really be joking, because this simplistic "He's willing to get a lot messier !!1 Batman SUCKS!!" views are .. well, quite sad.

chomperx9
reed richards
batman
beast

srankmissingnin

Philosophía
As sad as "ZOMG! Batman can do it because he is teh Batman! ZOMG"?

Everything Batman is capable and willing to do to get info out of a person, everyone else on the list is capable of doing also. You are going to need to come up with a better reason than "he's Batman," to justify Bruce even being on the same list as most of these guys because it isn't even a contest.

Yes, as sad as that. Good thing I didn't use "Batman can do it because he is teh Batman!ZOMG", right ?

I expected this from idiots, not from you. By your logic, any psychopath that would be willing to do crazy shit to a person to get what they want from them is better than Batman. Well guess what, DC has many sick freaks. Like the Joker for example. But guess who got the Sinestro Corps Ring for an entire sector ? Batman. Not Joker. Not random freak X. Batman.

Did I mention the fact that he is an expert on psychology and the human body, thus effectivly being able to use tehniquess to break down a person, without having to go "IMMA CUT YA LEG/SKIN YOU ALIVE !!" ? Yes, I did. But it seems, every argument that disaproves yours instantly translates to "Batman can do it because he's Batman DATS WHY!!!".

Your views are simplistic twoards idiotic. This is futile, and annoying. And the period in which I was bored is gone. Some other time then.

I'll let masterbruce continue his peak-human-brain demonstration. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cap
Frank
Logan
DD
Bullseye
Osborn

Time limit is 2 hours. Does these guys on the list have the "find" the person as well?
Or is this who has the best technique to make them disclose valuable information?

rotiart
The yellow ring us for those who spread fear.... In all likelyhood there were plenty of other people on earth that also spread fear... Joker... Scarecrow... Yet it chose batman... Why...

... Pis

The end.

srankmissingnin

TricksterPriest
..........Apparently the concept is not clear. Batman was picked over everyone in Arkham, no strike that, everyone in the WORLD, to be the Sinestro Corp representative for Earth's sector.

Punisher? Picked for a Sin Corp ring? hysterical Thanks for the laugh, but he couldn't hack it. Punisher might get away with his shit in Marvel, but in DC, he'd be locked up in Arkham or Blackgate. Maybe the Slab.

And let's not get into what happens if he starts pissing Batman, the JLA, etc.

You have no concept of terror, therefore any point you make is moot. Physical terror/harm is not the only means of breaking someone. There are far more insidious things you can do than just rip someone's flesh off, or electrify their balls. Just because you don't have imagination to come up with better, don't try restrict those who do. thumb down

Original Smurph
Punisher might get away with his shit in Marvel, but in DC, he'd be locked up in Arkham or Blackgate. Maybe the Slab.
LAWL NOOBS DC>>>MARVEL

TricksterPriest
Oh come on. The only reason Punisher is still free is because most of the teams, SHIELD, etc, don't care enough to put in major resources to put him down. Quite simply, they have too much else to worry about to go after one lone gunman.

Or do you actually think Frank could stop Batman if Batman wanted him stopped?

srankmissingnin
..........Apparently the concept is not clear. Batman was picked over everyone in Arkham, no strike that, everyone in the WORLD, to be the Sinestro Corp representative for Earth's sector.

Punisher? Picked for a Sin Corp ring? hysterical Thanks for the laugh, but he couldn't hack it. Punisher might get away with his shit in Marvel, but in DC, he'd be locked up in Arkham or Blackgate. Maybe the Slab.

And let's not get into what happens if he starts pissing Batman, the JLA, etc.

You have no concept of terror, therefore any point you make is moot. Physical terror/harm is not the only means of breaking someone. There are far more insidious things you can do than just rip someone's flesh off, or electrify their balls. Just because you don't have imagination to come up with better, don't try restrict those who do. thumb down

Yeah Batman could tell me that mom never really loved me, in fact, I was adopted, oh and guess what, I'm ugly. Please no more Batman. No moooooooooore! Cut off my fingers I bag you, just stop hurting my feelings!

Give me a ****ing break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punisher's never ended up in the Vault, or the Raft and when he was sent to Rykers it was because he wanted to be sent. If he was in DC he'd operate the exact same way as he does now.

Mindset
srank stop being a fanboy, Batman will have Frank hogtied and crying for his mommy within minutes.

srankmissingnin
Punisher gets no respect here. sad

Mindset
Batman isn't just the scariest person on Earth, he's the scariest person in 2814 sector.

The Sinestro Corp was going to ONLY be powered by the amount of fear Batman can generate, but unfortunately he turned it down.

In fact, they were planning on changing the name to Batman Corps.

So don't give me this bullshit about anyone on this list getting some information before Batman can, ok.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman isn't just the scariest person on Earth, he's the scariest person in 2814 sector.

The Sinestro Corp was going to ONLY be powered by the amount of fear Batman can generate, but unfortunately he turned it down.

So don't give me this bullshit about anyone on this list getting some information before Batman can, ok. smokin'

srankmissingnin

So don't give me this bullshit about anyone on this list getting some information before Batman can, ok.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise! Batman wears black! Scary? Check! And he talks in a deep voice! Scary? Check! And he is all like *brood* *brood* all in the shadows. Scary? Totally scary! If you break the law, Batman will punch in your nuts and send you to jail, Punisher will just kill you. LMAO doesn't he know jail is scary than dieing? The wind blows Batman's cape and its totally scary, so Batman wins.

Mindset
Batman doesn't kill villains because he likes to beat the shit out of them, and breaking his way into hell and bat kicking the shit out of a couple thousand demons in order to get to a slain villain, while being extremely enjoyable, would be a colossal waste of time for him.

His rogues live in a perpetual state of fear for the rest of their lives, they wish for death, but Batman won't allow it.

srankmissingnin
Batman doesn't kill villains because he likes to beat the shit out of them, and breaking his way into hell and bat kicking the shit out of a couple thousand demons in order to get to a slain villain, while being extremely enjoyable, would be a colossal waste of time for him.

His rogues live in a perpetual state of fear for the rest of their lives, they wish for death, but Batman won't allow it.

Batman beats them up every week and sends them to jail... where they break out seven days later, kill some mooks and Batman repeats the same process all over again. Batman's rogues don't think he is anything other than a joke. He doesn't trust the system enough to let them apprehend criminals on their own... so he dress up like a Batman and beats up criminals... and then he hands them over to the same system he doesn't trust to apprehend them... only so the criminals can break out of jail every week and Batman can repeat the process all over again. The only people scared of Batman are drug dealers... drug dealers and liberals! cool

Batman should open his own jail, that way he wouldn't be so ineffective.

Mindset
They don't break out of jail, Batman allows them to leave.

If Batman actually wanted his rogues off the street, they would stay off, but then he wouldn't have anything to do besides teaching the other members of the JLA how to be heroes.

srankmissingnin

If Batman actually wanted his rogues off the street, they would stay off, but then he wouldn't have anything to do besides teaching the other members of the JLA how to be heroes.

pirate

Starscream M
Yeah Batman could tell me that mom never really loved me, in fact, I was adopted, oh and guess what, I'm ugly. Please no more Batman. No moooooooooore! Cut off my fingers I bag you, just stop hurting my feelings!

Give me a ****ing break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Does this joker seriously think that unless Batman physically assaults someone, he won't be able to interrogate them as well as Wolverine?

lmfao.

Wolverine can cut me all he wants, but if Bat threatens to make Killer Croc my room-mate, I'll spill my guts. I'd much rather have Wolverine cut my fingers off, then be some Man-croc's plaything.

srankmissingnin
Oh darn! If only Wolverine knew of some sick deprived individuals that made Killer Croc look like a puppy dog. Well shoot, I guess I'm out of luck.

dur

And Batman would never put you in a room with Killer Croc, he turn you over to the fearsome GPD!!! Sick Gordon on your ass. Ethical by the books Police Procedure? Scary! How will we sleep tonight?

Kris Blaze
Oh darn! If only Wolverine knew of some sick deprived individuals that made Killer Croc look like a puppy dog. Well shoot, I guess I'm out of luck.

dur

And Batman would never put you in a room with Killer Croc, he turn you over to the fearsome GPD!!! Sick Gordon on your ass. Ethical by the books Police Procedure? Scary! How will we sleep tonight?

Who does Wolverine know that he could put you in the same prison cell as?

Starscream M

dur

And Batman would never put you in a room with Killer Croc, he turn you over to the fearsome GPD!!! Sick Gordon on your ass. Ethical by the books Police Procedure? Scary! How will we sleep tonight? so you think Punisher can take Joker?

rotiart
Honestly. Way too many batman fanboys out here.

Apply some thought here. Croc as a roommate? Never happened.
Punished applies police interrogation tactics all the time... Except he has no boundaries.
An they were never gonna change re name to batman corps stop making stuff up.

If you knew that the penalty for spilling your guts was death... And you had batman trying to get you to spill... Him punching me a few dozen times isn't gonna do it.

You guys assume that all villains will kowtow in fear to bats like the idiots in DC.
People are scared of batman becauae he instills fear... But his reputation marks him as a boyscout... Frank instills fear in good and bad alike...

Even during civil war other
Heroes didn't even wanna work with frank.

Enyalus

Punished applies police interrogation tactics all the time... Except he has no boundaries.
An they were never gonna change re name to batman corps stop making stuff up.

If you knew that the penalty for spilling your guts was death... And you had batman trying to get you to spill... Him punching me a few dozen times isn't gonna do it.

You guys assume that all villains will kowtow in fear to bats like the idiots in DC.
People are scared of batman becauae he instills fear... But his reputation marks him as a boyscout... Frank instills fear in good and bad alike...

Even during civil war other
Heroes didn't even wanna work with frank.

Genis-Vell would make both Batman and Frank shit their pants.

And has done so to Frank already. biscuits

Kris Blaze

Apply some thought yourself.

It was an example.

Badabing
Srank, I'm not sure what your problem is but it needs to stop. The only thing saving you from a warning is that you used a dur.

Seriously, please be more civil.

Battlehammer
sage

horrorwolf
Batman, The Question, or Reed Richards.

rotiart
Genis-Vell would make both Batman and Frank shit their pants.

And has done so to Frank already. biscuits

Didn't the post say no powers...

Because yes if I faced off against genus I would shit myself too.

rotiart
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Apply some thought yourself.

It was an example.

An example of something completely out of character for bats....

So yes I applied some thought to the fact that we are using a batman as written...by on panel posts.... Not by extrapolations of what you think happened

Kris Blaze
An example of something completely out of character for bats....

So yes I applied some thought to the fact that we are using a batman as written...by on panel posts.... Not by extrapolations of what you think happened

But he doesn't HAVE to put them in a cell with said lunatic. He only needs to pull the threat. This was the point, he doesn't need to actually harm them because he's got far better things.

Enyalus
Didn't the post say no powers...

Because yes if I faced off against genus I would shit myself too.
The post said the person being interrogated has no powers.

Starscream M
The post said the person being interrogated has no powers. punisher has no powers

storm has powers

punisher would be alot tougher to interrogate than storm

powers is irrelevant except perhaps durability and hf

Enyalus
punisher has no powers

storm has powers

powers is irrelevant except perhaps durability and hf
...I don't care. I'm just clarifying what the OP states.

rotiart
The previous poster said genus would make batman and punished hit their pants... If you faces genus normally you would too.... Genus isn't even part of the op. It was a tangent statement.

And @kris you have no idea what bats says to villains to get them to crack so don't make stuff up. Bats usually does that without anyone knowing what he actually says. We've seen what punisher dies and says to his victims... On panel.

Bats is either off panel or it's the bats whispers something and villain give in...
He could fir arguments sake be saying "I'm gonna do you like a catokic priest dies a choir boy"

rotiart
And a threat is only good if the victim believes that that antagonizer will carry through with the threat.

Mindset
punisher has no powers

storm has powers

powers is irrelevant except perhaps durability and hf Look at the sequence of posts between Eny and rot.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Badabing
Srank, I'm not sure what your problem is but it needs to stop. The only thing saving you from a warning is that you used a dur.

Seriously, please be more civil.

I'm confused... what exactly am I not get warned for? The sarcasm? confused

Starscream M
I'm confused... what exactly am I not get warned for? The sarcasm? confused you got warned for being hilarious...at batman's expense stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
you got warned for being hilarious...at batman's expense stick out tongue

Oh. embarrasment

rotiart

A bit offtopic... But this sounds like batman himself is a criminal mastermind.... And all criminals work for him. ;-)

Enyalus
A bit offtopic... But this sounds like batman himself is a criminal mastermind.... And all criminals work for him. ;-)
You thought Wayne Enterprises got all that money legally? Someone has to pay for the Batcave under the table.

rotiart
I'm confused... what exactly am I not get warned for? The sarcasm? confused

I'm thinking the profanity that got bleeped...

Or your syriana style of explicit comments....

In any case I think to get back on topic... Of the haracters listed
Norman would be first for me
And punished second
I'd have to rethink the rest

Enyalus
On the current list, Logan would be first for me, followed by Punisher.

Osborn's too unstable. And Bullseye makes Osborn look sane, so...

rotiart
You thought Wayne Enterprises got all that money legally? Someone has to pay for the Batcave under the table.

Batman is constantly entering and exiting that there
Batcave....

And when I say batcave I really mean....

"oh dearest god I'll talk already!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.