Exiles Surfer vs. Current Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
biscuits

Go.

quanchi112
Surfer stomps.

psycho gundam
r.i.p. kal-el

Juntai
I didn't read the storyarc, but I understand him smashing a few characters, like an alternate Gladiator are what people use as a benchmark for his power, under the idea that these characters are as strong as the mainstream versions.

As with most threads- People will downplay Superman's credibility somehow. I think people build a version of him in their mind, and he becomes limited to that vision. But the point is- Superman has wrecked some impressive teams, and been up against greater challenges on panel and succeeded. No reason to think he gets walked on as some alternates did. smile

Enyalus
Can't do this now because the 15 minutes are past, but I'll take away Surfer's weakness exploitation abilities here, considering he didn't show them during the arc he was in.

Juntai
Similar to that one girl in Countdown, who whooped an entire version of the JLA?
While clearly impressive, I don't presume anything close to that would happen if she ran into New Earth JLA. smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Similar to that one girl in Countdown, who killed an entire version of the JLA?

Forerunner?

xJLxKing
SS if the alternate characters are just as strong as mainstream

Juntai
Originally posted by Enyalus
Forerunner? that's the one I was looking for.

Naija boy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
SS if the alternate characters are just as strong as mainstream

Enyalus
that's the one I was looking for.

Oh yeah. Total badass. Jay-level speed with, like, Gamora-level MA.

Plus I'm a sucker for purple hair, as you probably know. big grin

quanchi112
Oh yeah. Total badass. Jay-level speed with, like, Gamora-level MA.

Plus I'm a sucker for purple hair, as you probably know. big grin Whatever happened to her after countdown?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Whatever happened to her after countdown?
I think she was killed during Countdown...

quanchi112
I think she was killed during Countdown... I can't even remember anymore. What issue? I still have the end of it on my pc.

Enyalus
I can't even remember anymore. What issue? I still have the end of it on my pc.
I don't remember. I deleted it off my PC lol. I have a few of the tie-ins like Arena and such offline, but meh.

quanchi112
I don't remember. I deleted it off my PC lol. I have a few of the tie-ins like Arena and such offline, but meh. Who killed her? Can you remember?

xJLxKing
Prime killed her stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime killed her stick out tongue Ah, I think I remember. Was it off panel?

xJLxKing
Ah, I think I remember. Was it off panel?
Yes, actually you wanna see my drawing

Avlon
I didn't read the storyarc, but I understand him smashing a few characters, like an alternate Gladiator are what people use as a benchmark for his power, under the idea that these characters are as strong as the mainstream versions.

As with most threads- People will downplay Superman's credibility somehow. I think people build a version of him in their mind, and he becomes limited to that vision. But the point is- Superman has wrecked some impressive teams, and been up against greater challenges on panel and succeeded. No reason to think he gets walked on as some alternates did. smile

thumb up smart

Mekrob
Superman just swings his hands with his fingers spread, and cuts through Surfer

Slaanesh
if Exiles is stronger than 616 Surfer which i believe he is..he stomp supes..if he is just as strong as his 616 version..he win 10/10..but not a stomp..

shokosugi
Superman takes SS's board and whacks him in the head with it and its all over. seriously that's how easy this is going to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.