Need For Speed Most Wanted BE Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
I had lent my copy of Most Wanted (Normal Edition) to a friend, but he wrecked it, so he said he ordered Black Edtion to compensate.

Any idea if the save game for the Normal Edition will work on the Black Edition? Coz I really don't want to finish up Career Mode, Challenge Mode, buy and modify every car and unlock everything again >_<

Magee
There are minor differences between them but the fact is they are two different games so I don't think it will work.

Wei Phoenix
Not trying to sound like a douche but try it and see. If it is still in his possession then ask him to try it and see.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Magee
There are minor differences between them but the fact is they are two different games so I don't think it will work.

Yeah, I thought so too, though I was hoping that since they were both released around the same time iirc, they could use the same save files >.<

Ahh well, at least I'll have another game to finish (in a manner of speaking) during the summer.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Not trying to sound like a douche but try it and see. If it is still in his possession then ask him to try it and see.

If what is in his possession? He wrecked the MW copy, and the BE copy won't be opened by him (I hope, lol)

Thanks for the input guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.