Team Scream vs Team Vengeance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
BlackBolt, Silver Banshee, Zauriel.

Vs

Magneto, Super Skrull, Ghost Rider.

No prep. Arena style setting.

Discuss.

Placidity
I think Magneto might be able to even redirect Bolt's scream at him.

Enyalus
BB and Banshee should handle Mags and Super Skrull without too much trouble. I don't know much about Zauriel other than what I've read in JLA v3 and the no-feat appearances he had in Reign in Hell. He didn't strike me as being on Ghost Rider's level at all, so GR would prolly beat Zauriel but can't deal with the rest of Team One.

And they win.

shokosugi
Magneto's force field have withstood a nuclear blast = BB's scream.

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
Magneto's force field have withstood a nuclear blast = BB's scream.
BB's whisper has triggered volcano eruptions across the Earth.

Most powerful nuclear weapon ever tested = 50 megatons.

Krakatoa's eruption = 200 megatons...

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus
BB and Banshee should handle Mags and Super Skrull without too much trouble. I don't know much about Zauriel other than what I've read in JLA v3 and the no-feat appearances he had in Reign in Hell. He didn't strike me as being on Ghost Rider's level at all, so GR would prolly beat Zauriel but can't deal with the rest of Team One.

And they win.

Hmmm.. Zauriels scream is possibly the strongest one of the 3 since angelic screams are supposed to "erase beings from the book(mortal world.)"

At the very least, it instantly destroys other supernatural beings. The only hitch to it is that Zauriel doesn't like to use it since it strains him considerably now that he's mortal.

Other than that, he's pretty comparable to Ghost Rider, Heaven fire instead of Hellfire, healing factor, almost impossible to KO, Sword instead of chains. etc.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Hmmm.. Zauriels scream is possibly the strongest one of the 3 since angelic screams are supposed to "erase beings from the book(mortal world.)"

laughing out loud I forgot about that. Now it makes sense why you put him on "Team Scream."

Yeah, Team One.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Avlon

supposed? Got examples of firepower?

Placidity
Originally posted by Enyalus
BB's whisper has triggered volcano eruptions across the Earth.

Most powerful nuclear weapon ever tested = 50 megatons.

Krakatoa's eruption = 200 megatons...

Pluh-ease. Use more honest arguments next time.

The eruption yielded 200 Mt, that has nothing to do with BB's output.

Its like saying, I walked across a strip of land and accidently triggered a landslide and somehow the all the effects of the landslide are attributed to my power. No. Obviously, being able to trigger a volcano eruption requires substantial energy output, but the figures you have provided are irrelevant.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Placidity
Pluh-ease. Use more honest arguments next time.

The eruption yielded 200 Mt, that has nothing to do with BB's output.

Its like saying, I walked across a strip of land and accidently triggered a landslide and somehow the all the effects of the landslide are attributed to my power. No. Obviously, being able to trigger a volcano eruption requires substantial energy output, but the figures you have provided are irrelevant.
Okay...how about an imperfect Skrull copy of BB blowing off a portion of the moon, or the real BlackBolt's voice fueling the entire Kree armed forces? That's a bit more substantial powerwise than a nuke.

The Nuul
No Banshee from X-Men.... mad

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Nuul
You mean Mr. Plane Guts?

Avlon
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
supposed? Got examples of firepower?

The original morrison arc. Zauriel's scream completely removes another angel from this plane of existence.

BUT

It also strained him considerably.

Originally posted by The Nuul

I left out Banshee and Black Canary out due to their human durability.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Placidity
I think Magneto might be able to even redirect Bolt's scream at him. Lulz?

Also, team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.